Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

CEX Trade-in for cash query

Old 17-11-2012, 23:30
Alan_Howard
Forum Member

Hey All @ DS

My Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360 Version) has a light laser-burn but works fine and i want to sell it (wanted to sell before it got laser-burn but yeah im bit bummed about it lol )

Would CEX still take it as they can test to see if it works ? if not thats 31 gone down the drain
Alan_Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-11-2012, 23:49
Titan9
Inactive Member

Hey All @ DS

My Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360 Version) has a light laser-burn but works fine and i want to sell it (wanted to sell before it got laser-burn but yeah im bit bummed about it lol )

Would CEX still take it as they can test to see if it works ? if not thats 31 gone down the drain
Can't you return it to wherever you bought it from?
Titan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 23:56
Ladyxxmacbeth
Forum Member

nah they dont take laser burns well not at game...and if I received one I would be extreamly annoyed. I had a laser burn on my MW3 and they wouldnt take it. its how I found out it was laser burn. Cant you sell it to a mate of 10 and get him to install a copy of Black ops 2 one on his hard drive and use the disk as the proof...Sorry mate but even if they did take it it would be dishonest and frankly wrong.
Ladyxxmacbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 12:37
alternate
Forum Member

They will look to see if it is scratched up. If the burn is noticeable I would doubt they would take it.
alternate is offline   Reply With Quote