DS Forums

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Old 04-02-2013, 15:21
Molly_Dog
Forum Member

http://shakira.socialtoaster.com/

Just beautiful...
Molly_Dog is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-02-2013, 18:06
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

That site doesn't show the pictures, but you can see one here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#axzz2Jp9psrou

Beautiful. A charitable couple who really help children and put greedy Beckham to shame.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:11
Glowbot
Inactive Member

That site doesn't show the pictures, but you can see one here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#axzz2Jp9psrou

Beautiful. A really charitable couple who really help children and put greedy Beckham to shame.
I thought beckham was donating all his earnings for his new signing to charity too.
Glowbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:17
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I bet Chantelle's shaking her fists right about now
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:29
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

I thought beckham was donating all his earnings for his new signing to charity too.
He might be donating his wages, but he's still going to make millions from merchandise. Doesn't look so charitable now does he?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2Jp9psrou
Old 04-02-2013, 19:01
Glowbot
Inactive Member

He might be donating his wages, but he's still going to make millions from merchandise. Doesn't look so charitable now does he?

Donating millions to charity is still charitable...?
Glowbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 19:04
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Donating millions to charity is still charitable...?
If you want to discuss Beckham.....

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1793521
Old 04-02-2013, 21:27
rivercity_rules
Forum Member

Well yeah he does, he's still donating millions to charity.

I don't think it makes him less charitable because he is also making money himself.
rivercity_rules is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 22:44
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Well yeah he does, he's still donating millions to charity.

I don't think it makes him less charitable because he is also making money himself.
It makes him a darn sight less charitable than Shakira.
Old 04-02-2013, 23:43
FingersAndToes
Forum Member

Oh gosh, what does this thread have to do with Beckham? Why on earth is it a competition for some? So Beckham is donating for charity, good for him, wonderful!

This is a really good idea from Shakira. Instead of going with the selling baby pics and donating the money to some charity herself, she is encouraging people to get involved and informed themselves, without being preachy or forceful about it. Also, her fans might want to (and so many do) send her personal gifts for her baby she will never need, so this way her fans will be giving a gift for her baby, sort of.

She has been doing charity work actively since she was 18 years old, and I think her charty has opened at least 6 schools for unprivileged children in Colombia.
FingersAndToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 00:38
skp20040
Forum Member

No of course it doesnt . I mean donating 3 million that you dont have to is awful, obviously you must give all your money away in order to be called charitable
skp20040 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

No of course it doesnt . I mean donating 3 million that you dont have to is awful, obviously you must give all your money away in order to be called charitable
You give what you can afford, and it should be given with a good heart and for the right reasons. One reason I've donated to Shakira's fund is that my first grandchild is due this week and I'd like to think someone would help him if he needed it.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:42
lexi22
Inactive Member

Oh gosh, what does this thread have to do with Beckham? Why on earth is it a competition for some? So Beckham is donating for charity, good for him, wonderful!

This is a really good idea from Shakira. Instead of going with the selling baby pics and donating the money to some charity herself, she is encouraging people to get involved and informed themselves, without being preachy or forceful about it. Also, her fans might want to (and so many do) send her personal gifts for her baby she will never need, so this way her fans will be giving a gift for her baby, sort of.

She has been doing charity work actively since she was 18 years old, and I think her charty has opened at least 6 schools for unprivileged children in Colombia.
BIB - Well said. How sad that a charitable gesture is used as a point-scoring exercise.

This is such a lovely and meaningful way to celebrate new life. Well done to them.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:23
shelleyj89
Forum Member

Mini-Pique. My ovaries.
shelleyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:59
downtonfan
Forum Member

It's a shame the first pic was of his little feet in those ridiculous trainers.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:21
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

BIB - Well said. How sad that a charitable gesture is used as a point-scoring exercise.

This is such a lovely and meaningful way to celebrate new life. Well done to them.
Seconded.

Who brought Beckham into it anyway?
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:53
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

It's a shame the first pic was of his little feet in those ridiculous trainers.
I've only just seen that. Yes, they look a bit daft. Hope they're just for show and he took them off after he took the pic.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sha...2F%3B600%3B450
Old 05-02-2013, 17:25
Millie Muppet
Forum Member

Mini-Pique. My ovaries.
Gerard seems a very nice guy and Piquira are probably one of my favourite celeb couples, but I've just never understood the attraction personally. He has something very...simian about him.
Millie Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 18:25
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Gerard seems a very nice guy and Piquira are probably one of my favourite celeb couples, but I've just never understood the attraction personally. He has something very...simian about him.

He reminds me of a cross between Greg Rusedski and Jason Gardiner
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:08
shelleyj89
Forum Member

I think he's attractive, but not stunning looking. But I adore babies in general, and Mini-Pique is immensely cute.
shelleyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 16:30
flyingv
Forum Member

I saw this in the paper yesterday morning and thought the pic was adorable, but what did surprise me is that Shakira is 10 years Gerard's senior. Is that right, or was it a typo? Not that I think age matters, I just wasn't expecting it.

I didn't see the pics of the bub in trainers, were they Barcelona colours by any chance?
flyingv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 18:49
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

I saw this in the paper yesterday morning and thought the pic was adorable, but what did surprise me is that Shakira is 10 years Gerard's senior. Is that right, or was it a typo? Not that I think age matters, I just wasn't expecting it.

I didn't see the pics of the bub in trainers, were they Barcelona colours by any chance?
Shakira is 10 years older than Gerard. She was born in 1977, he was born in 1987.

Here's the pic with the trainers.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/01/24/...ue-milan-feet/