DS Forums

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Old 07-12-2012, 18:01
Becky Sharpe

you know you want to go he might do some magic and you will be converted, although it might be impossible to find 8 friends who would want to go as well
As we know, Pete is a master of illusion; capable of being in more than one place at the same time. So he can be the star turn and simultaneously take care of [all] those empty seats
Becky Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-12-2012, 18:15
lexi22
Inactive Member

As we know, Pete is a master of illusion; capable of being in more than one place at the same time. So he can be the star turn and simultaneously take care of [all] those empty seats
Hahaha. Good one, Becky.

Pete and his magic (cover-up) stick to the rescue, eh.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 19:04
artlesschaos
Forum Member

being the genius he is, he has a cunning plan...

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...d_63154004.jpg
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 19:36
Michelle_Clarke
Inactive Member

I watched the show. Observations=

Why is Emily constantly draped over him and he does not seem to respond just stand there awkwardly. Petes loved!

Junior is turning into an obnoxious brat but I don't think it is his fault, I think it's Peters for encouraging him to "perform" to camera. Pete the great parent!

The constant mention of his brothers cancer (his brother seems like a genuinely lovely man) but the references are usually to how Peter has helped him. Pete the hero!

These children are being given the impression daily that anything they want comes on a plate and that having cameras follow you and people screaming for you and the attention is normal. It's all they have ever know. How are they going to cope when the attention stops?

A constant cheese fest and a vehicle to slap himself on the back with and tell us all how wonderful he is.

The only moment I really smiled at was when he was asking where the thousands had gone.
Michelle_Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 21:35
Betty Britain

Go for it Betty You might be pleasantly surprised
Sadly he has cancelled a few concerts due to his brothers illness ...I hope his brothers health improves ..god bless him
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 21:50
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Sadly he has cancelled a few concerts due to his brothers illness ...I hope his brothers health improves ..god bless him
Maybe Emily and her dad have finally explained that he could donate to his brother should he so wish....perhaps he is getting tested?
Old 07-12-2012, 21:58
Betty Britain

Maybe Emily and her dad have finally explained that he could donate to his brother should he so wish....perhaps he is getting tested?
I doubt it..he has rescheduled .. And wouldn't have enough time to recover from a kidney op...
Old 07-12-2012, 22:05
Olive_Boyle
Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/ClothesShow...17036991663050
Olive_Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 22:11
Goaty
Forum Member

Oh dear, sorry for said it in bad taste, but if normal of PA can't go cos of family health, but CAN did say full information?
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 22:17
lexi22
Inactive Member

Wow. So clever, Artless. And orange too!
Old 07-12-2012, 22:58
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Wow. So clever, Artless. And orange too!
I think he was hoping it would blend.

Just in case anyone thinks I am totally heartless, obviously my thoughts are with Andrew and his family at the moment.
Old 07-12-2012, 23:35
Geneve
Forum Member

Sadly, I don't expect andrew to pull through christmas... very sad time for him.
petey baby turn the cameras off and go be with your family
Geneve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 23:39
Betty Britain

Sadly, I don't expect andrew to pull through christmas... very sad time for him.
I hope he does and that we don't see him outside the hospital etc. I'm hoping his brother pulls through and they have a happy Christmas .. As much as I don't like him I would never want him to lose a family member under such sad circumstances especially at Christmas as I lost my father during Christmas and its always a difficult time for me every year
Old 07-12-2012, 23:48
lexi22
Inactive Member

I think he was hoping it would blend.

Just in case anyone thinks I am totally heartless, obviously my thoughts are with Andrew and his family at the moment.
I didn't see that FB link earlier. That's sad news. He seems like such a gentle and likeable guy. And seemed to be doing well...
Old 07-12-2012, 23:55
paperplanes_
Forum Member

Oh, poor Peter, he seems such a gentle, loving man. Family orientated and very caring. It is awful to hear what Andrew is going through. Best wishes to them right now.
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:43
Jimmy Connors
Forum Member

I have just read about Andrew taking a turn for the worst. My thoughts are with them all.
Jimmy Connors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:36
Nicola32
Forum Member

Sadly, I think there is only one outlook for Andrew.

The cancer has spread to his bones now as well.

God bless Andrew and his family at this sad time.
Nicola32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:53
Butterface
Forum Member

Hoping for a miracle recovery for Andrew - who seems such a pleasant guy.

Just hope CAN and Pete himself turn the cameras OFF at this sensitive time.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:01
Blondie X
Forum Member

Can only echo what others have said and hope Andrew pulls through. Also agree that the cameras really need to stay switched off at this time.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:19
Nicola32
Forum Member

Just read on the Sun website Andrew has only days left to live.
Nicola32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:27
lexi22
Inactive Member

Hoping for a miracle recovery for Andrew - who seems such a pleasant guy.

Just hope CAN and Pete himself turn the cameras OFF at this sensitive time.
I'd even go a little further and say, if things are as serious as they sound, pull the series, because from what I saw on Wed, next week's ep is about Andrew and things starting to go downhill again. It just seems in very bad taste to have this dross going out on tv while the prognosis for Andrew is now so touch and go. This is private, for family/friends only, not for tv. Do the right thing.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:34
Goaty
Forum Member

I'd even go a little further and say, if things are as serious as they sound, pull the series, because from what I saw on Wed, next week's ep is about Andrew and things starting to go downhill again. It just seems in very bad taste to have this dross going out on tv while the prognosis for Andrew is now so touch and go. This is private, for family/friends only, not for tv. Do the right thing.
Agreed
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:37
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Absolutely. You don't need a "professional record" of this. I'm sure Andrew is in excellent hands and I hope, if he isn't to pull through, that it's peaceful and pain free.
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:14
scone
Forum Member

I am amazed that he is postponing his tour dates, but only for a month, so if Andrew dies in a couple of days, he will be back on tour within a few weeks. What about the funeral and the grieving process, why would anyone want to go out on stage singing completely crap songs only weeks after their brother died? Is it just me, do people snap back into place weeks after a bereavement, I know I bloody didn't
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:17
changa
Forum Member

Poor Andrew, so dreadful for him and his family.
changa is offline   Reply With Quote