Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

the next generation of mitchells?

Old 02-12-2012, 23:18
dublintvfan
Forum Member

i remember a few weeks ago sharon saying that the vic will be bens future

so in 10 years time could we see jay and ben running the vic courtney and louise back and possibly mark jr

do you think we will see next generation of mitchells running the sqaure in a few years?
dublintvfan is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 02-12-2012, 23:20
jimthepig
Forum Member

No more Mitchells.
jimthepig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 23:21
maurice45
Forum Member

They need to keep Jay away from the "Michell faamily". He is his own person and the writers would be damned to ignore the character development that's taken place since Heather's demise.

Courtney, Louise and Ben will no doubt return one day. Not too bothered about their future(s) though.
maurice45 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 23:26
Milton Jones
Forum Member

Jay and Ben are annoying phil and grant were entertaining, maybe a Ben recast would work
Milton Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 23:28
Scrabbler
Forum Member

Don't forget there is also William, Janet and Richard.
Scrabbler is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 23:45
Freeman000
Forum Member

Jay is NOT a Mitchell.

Ben is the rightful heir to the Square and hopefully he'll be back to take what is his, alongside his sister.
Freeman000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 00:53
Keeki
Forum Member

Sharon wasn't thinking. Ben killed a single mother who was loved by many of her neighbours and he won't be forgiven easily. He'll be a social pariah and the Queen Vic would lose a lot of its customers and risk a permanent boycott if he starts working there.

It would be stretching credibility too far for Jay to want to run a business with Ben. Ben killed a single mother right before his eyes and lied and threatened him for weeks afterwards. Ben's not a guy any sane person would want as a business partner or colleague. He also threatened and abused Louise so I doubt that she would want to work with him either. Jay is not a Mitchell in blood or mindset. I hope that he'll ditch that family one day and remember that he's really a Dyer and a Brown.
Keeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:37
AngelicPrincess
Forum Member

Sharon wasn't thinking. Ben killed a single mother who was loved by many of her neighbours and he won't be forgiven easily. He'll be a social pariah and the Queen Vic would lose a lot of its customers and risk a permanent boycott if he starts working there.

It would be stretching credibility too far for Jay to want to run a business with Ben. Ben killed a single mother right before his eyes and lied and threatened him for weeks afterwards. Ben's not a guy any sane person would want as a business partner or colleague. He also threatened and abused Louise so I doubt that she would want to work with him either. Jay is not a Mitchell in blood or mindset. I hope that he'll ditch that family one day and remember that he's really a Dyer and a Brown.
I agree Sharon had no idea about the child Ben was or the way he behaved after this terrible crime. She did not know Heather and that is why she thought Phil was just being a dad. Unlike the viewers she had not seen the story and barely knew Ben. Met him for all of 5 seconds.

But I tell you one thing, she is a hypocrite. If that was Michelle they would all be doing time. When Dougie Briggs shot Michelle, Sharon was more than prepared for the police to find out the truth which would mean Grant getting done as well. It was Michelle who wanted to keep quiet for Sharon's sake but she was prepared to go to the police. And that was not even half as bad as this.
AngelicPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:40
Carl_Bagwandeen
Forum Member

any newborn is like a mitchell!!! bald as hell.
Carl_Bagwandeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:22
vald
Forum Member

I'd like to see Lola and maybe Jay and Ben running it one day...she'd make a great landlady.
vald is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 13:35
ebjeebe
Forum Member

I agree Sharon had no idea about the child Ben was or the way he behaved after this terrible crime. She did not know Heather and that is why she thought Phil was just being a dad. Unlike the viewers she had not seen the story and barely knew Ben. Met him for all of 5 seconds.

But I tell you one thing, she is a hypocrite. If that was Michelle they would all be doing time. When Dougie Briggs shot Michelle, Sharon was more than prepared for the police to find out the truth which would mean Grant getting done as well. It was Michelle who wanted to keep quiet for Sharon's sake but she was prepared to go to the police. And that was not even half as bad as this.
Well I for one cannot wait for Sharon to be informed about why Dennis really met his maker......she won't be so keen on Phil then
ebjeebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 14:24
AngelicPrincess
Forum Member

Well I for one cannot wait for Sharon to be informed about why Dennis really met his maker......she won't be so keen on Phil then
True but in time she will get over it. Dennis was a grown man who made his own choices. 3 people are responsible for Dennis being Dead. Johnny, Danny and Dennis himself. Phil betrayed her trust but Dennis ultimately was stupid and got himself killed. He put his desire for revenge over his wife and unborn son. He did not even bother to remove the CCTV so had he lived he would have gone to prison for a long time and missed out anyway. What a fool, its only because he is dead thus sainted she would see it for what it is, but in time she is no fool and realise how much Dennis let her down.
Old 03-12-2012, 14:40
The_abbott
Forum Member

how can you forget Amy!!
The_abbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 14:45
AngelicPrincess
Forum Member

how can you forget Amy!!
Amy is the next Tracey!
Old 03-12-2012, 15:34
-Batman-
Forum Member

should of kept Danielle alive instead of having her go spat
-Batman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 16:12
ameew
Forum Member

I will never count Jay as a Mitchell and hope he develops more away from the Mitchell family. I'm sure Courtney will reappear at some point , hopefully with Grant in tow. Ben too, I can see returning but possibly with a new actor playing him.

There's Richard too, Sam and Jacks baby. The Mitchell's are one of the core families of Eastenders, so I think they'll have a presence on the Square for many years to come. Maybe a mass reunion when Peggy dies ?
ameew is offline   Reply With Quote