Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2012, 00:31
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I wish I had a decent photo of him I could Photoshop I don't think he'll be pulling one nighters, but he probably pulls loads of one nighters when writing research papers Just seen your last post. Thanks for those
You should watch Breakfast At Tiffanys whilst hes away great film and wil keep you occupied And haha its Xmas hes alowed one night off to enjoy And its cool no more have come to mind though
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-12-2012, 00:36
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

You should watch Breakfast At Tiffanys whilst hes away great film and wil keep you occupied And haha its Xmas hes alowed one night off to enjoy And its cool no more have come to mind though
I think I will What do you think he's going to be doing on that night off? Well let me know when you think of any more.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:41
mimicole
Forum Member

Morning

Is it snowing where you are?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:49
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Morning! It's sunny here in Ireland but there seems to be some frost on the ground - or it could just be morning dew. I heard it was snowing in Wales.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:16
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Morning! It's sunny here in Ireland but there seems to be some frost on the ground - or it could just be morning dew. I heard it was snowing in Wales.
Nope not by me at least probably in the north and Valley's I wants me some snow
Old 05-12-2012, 11:24
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Nope not by me at least probably in the north and Valley's I wants me some snow
I think it was in the north. Want to borrow some of Miss Airy-Fairy's fairy dust? Might make snow appear
Old 05-12-2012, 11:28
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I think it was in the north. Want to borrow some of Miss Airy-Fairy's fairy dust? Might make snow appear
I thought as much we rarely get snow in swansea And haha steal some out f her bag and post it my way white christams it is
Old 05-12-2012, 11:32
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I thought as much we rarely get snow in swansea And haha steal some out f her bag and post it my way white christams it is
Wonder why? If I happen to come across it I might do that Then sprinkle it around while singing White Christmas Only another three days until you know who goes away.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:54
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Wonder why? If I happen to come across it I might do that Then sprinkle it around while singing White Christmas Only another three days until you know who goes away.
Because the Mountanis like Snowdon are in the north but Brecon with its smaller mountains in the south get snowfall too but here we get bloody rain cos we're costal but hey they got no Apple stores in North Wales do they And please do id rather snowboots than wellies this xmas and ooh get BAT out and turn that playlist loud
Old 05-12-2012, 12:52
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Because the Mountanis like Snowdon are in the north but Brecon with its smaller mountains in the south get snowfall too but here we get bloody rain cos we're costal but hey they got no Apple stores in North Wales do they And please do id rather snowboots than wellies this xmas and ooh get BAT out and turn that playlist loud
Makes sense now. We get loads of rain in Ireland Unfortunately no, but there's a band I'm obsessed with who are from North Wales I have a pair of snowboots in my wardrobe ready in case it snows. Haha I'm going to
Old 05-12-2012, 12:54
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Makes sense now. We get loads of rain in Ireland Unfortunately no, but there's a band I'm obsessed with who are from North Wales I have a pair of snowboots in my wardrobe ready in case it snows. Haha I'm going to
I'll have to get my friends to hit the hills snowboarding And what are they called ? And haha i have converse don't think they will quite suffice though
Old 05-12-2012, 13:00
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I'll have to get my friends to hit the hills snowboarding And what are they called ? And haha i have converse don't think they will quite suffice though
That would be fun They're called Future Perfect. I mentioned them before when I posted that rant about my friends calling them crap because they weren't famous. They're brilliant No probably not, especially if we get heavy snow. I hope the weather in the US will be alright for a certain someone
Old 05-12-2012, 13:11
mimicole
Forum Member

The snow has cleared up surprisingly fast! Virtually nothing on the ground.
Old 05-12-2012, 13:43
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I remember you mentioing them CNBC and tghat rant too started and interesting debate if i remmeber rightly And no should probs invest in some better footwear incase it does snow.

And thats a shame mimi is there anymore forcast ? i think its sleet and rain here this afternoon
Old 05-12-2012, 14:27
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I remember you mentioing them CNBC and tghat rant too started and interesting debate if i remmeber rightly And no should probs invest in some better footwear incase it does snow.
Yeah it was an interesting rant I was angry at the time because my friends were talking absolute rubbish. An artist or band doesn't need to be famous to make good music. You probably should. No harm to be prepared! Studying now for the airy-fairy one's exam tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2012, 17:47
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I know soem peoople think commercial success is as an indication of qaulity look at 1D that should tell you all you need to know And i know but im more style over practicallity clothes/shoe wise And hows the studying going ?
Old 05-12-2012, 18:08
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I know soem peoople think commercial success is as an indication of qaulity look at 1D that should tell you all you need to know And i know but im more style over practicallity clothes/shoe wise And hows the studying going ?
Yep that says it all I can't stand 1D. And the annoying thing is that they're everywhere! Like a typical Apple fan then? Now all you need is a Macbook It's going well. Hopefully I can give the airy-fairy one a run for her money tomorrow. Don't want her to think I've not been paying attention in her lectures... oh wait Ah well, I'll put some fairy dust on the exam paper.
Old 05-12-2012, 18:19
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I know i just tune them out like white noise And haha i can be pretty shallow if it looks good i want it Haha exactly make her believe she had your undivided attention or better yet just put some of her fairy dust in your morning Coffee/Tea
Old 05-12-2012, 18:31
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I know i just tune them out like white noise And haha i can be pretty shallow if it looks good i want it Haha exactly make her believe she had your undivided attention or better yet just put some of her fairy dust in your morning Coffee/Tea
Yeah I do the same If they come on telly I reach for the mute button. Maybe you should get yourself a Mac Maybe I'll put it in my water bottle for during the exam or something Wonder if you know who has any fairy dust? His office is next door to the airy fairy one's.
Old 05-12-2012, 18:46
little-monster
Forum Member

The grammys are announced tonight. I am excited. Plus with the likes of Adele, Alicia Keys, Beyonce and Taylor swift not being big contenders, maybe the likes of Lana Del rey can shine.
Old 05-12-2012, 18:50
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Yeah I do the same If they come on telly I reach for the mute button. Maybe you should get yourself a Mac Maybe I'll put it in my water bottle for during the exam or something Wonder if you know who has any fairy dust? His office is next door to the airy fairy one's.
I just find them insufferable Haha maybe when my latest one goes i'll look into it And haha he has probs been inadvertantly been breathing it in through the air con
Old 05-12-2012, 18:58
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I just find them insufferable Haha maybe when my latest one goes i'll look into it And haha he has probs been inadvertantly been breathing it in through the air con
Yeah they are insufferable. If you do get one, don't sign up for One to One Well he could have inhaled it when walking to and from his office every day or if she had left the door open
Old 05-12-2012, 19:30
mimicole
Forum Member

Evening.
Old 05-12-2012, 20:07
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Evening Mimi!
Old 05-12-2012, 21:32
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Haha I think the mac will be more than enough and haha has he been acting strangely recently

Hey mimi how's you ?

Closed Thread