Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Closed Thread
Old 31-01-2013, 13:10
mimicole
Forum Member

Nope, I still have loads of work to do! I have a 5000 word essay to write that has to be in by the end of February and a presentation to prepare. No relaxing for me And then there's the summer exams and I might have to repeat Media Law.
Ahh right. Best get cracking then!
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 31-01-2013, 13:27
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Afternoon how are we all
Old 31-01-2013, 13:28
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Ahh right. Best get cracking then!
That's exactly what I'm going to do! There's a lot of work involved in law, but I don't mind it as I find it interesting.
cnbcwatcher is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 31-01-2013, 16:47
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Where is everyone?
Old 31-01-2013, 16:52
mimicole
Forum Member

I'm finished now. In the last 3 days I've managed to type 6 months worth of invoices. About 200 in total!

Catching up with Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents at the moment.
Old 31-01-2013, 17:16
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

^ That's great Mimi Have you more to do? This essay of mine is going well. It's about freedom of speech and Twitter. A controversial topic I guess but an interesting one. I have a Tort Law lecture at 6.
Old 31-01-2013, 17:57
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Hey Mimi congrats on finishing bet yor more than a little relieved

And osunds interesting CNBC especially in the current climate of certain sects of society acting more than a little nutty whren faced witha keyboeard.
Old 31-01-2013, 17:59
mimicole
Forum Member

^ thanks, but I haven't finished yet. I still have a lot to do!

Listening to XFM at the moment. Anyone else listen to it?
Old 31-01-2013, 18:07
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

^ thanks, but I haven't finished yet. I still have a lot to do!

Listening to XFM at the moment. Anyone else listen to it?
Seriously how many more to do

No Mimi what kind of music does it play ? I'm listening to Hounds Of Love just love everything about this album its a total classic
Old 31-01-2013, 18:09
mimicole
Forum Member

Seriously how many more to do

No Mimi what kind of music does it play ? I'm listening to Hounds Of Love just love everything about this album its a total classic
I have about a year's worth more to do in total!

XFM is a rock/indie station based in London. They have one based in Manchester too, but I'm listening to the London one.
Old 31-01-2013, 18:09
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

And osunds interesting CNBC especially in the current climate of certain sects of society acting more than a little nutty whren faced witha keyboeard.
It is interesting and also topical. You know who emailed me the links to some academic papers he thought I would find interesting. I did really well in his subject though. 79% is brilliant Media Law was my worst but I can't do anything until Professor McGonagall is back. And no, I haven't seen any black cats round college
Old 31-01-2013, 18:15
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Before i get on totally munching a Mississippi Mud Pie Cupcake and it is soooooo good

And wow mimi that is alot to do and sounds like my cup of tea we have a station here in S.Wales called Nation and it sounds similar indie rock etc so XFM sounds right up my street

And no one he is e-mailing you 79% deserves a cup cake Haha or none on walls maybe her broomstick hit tail winds and she flew off course
Old 31-01-2013, 18:17
mimicole
Forum Member

^ cupcakes! Yum. So jealous
Old 31-01-2013, 18:24
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

And no one he is e-mailing you 79% deserves a cup cake Haha or none on walls maybe her broomstick hit tail winds and she flew off course
I'm tempted to go and buy a cupcake now Maybe I should take you know who one next time I see him! She probably did or maybe she Apparated or used a portkey
Old 31-01-2013, 18:27
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

^ cupcakes! Yum. So jealous
I know they are my downfall

And off to Starbucks again and break the ice come across friendly and well mannered i say go for it And haha or she is locked in the brook cupboard
Old 31-01-2013, 18:39
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I know they are my downfall

And off to Starbucks again and break the ice come across friendly and well mannered i say go for it And haha or she is locked in the brook cupboard
I actually did go to Starbucks just before the lecture, but I never thought of buying a cupcake. Next time I need some help I'll meet up with him and take one along She could be. She obviously has to hide the magic stuff from us Muggles because of the Statute of Secrecy and all that
Old 31-01-2013, 18:51
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I actually did go to Starbucks just before the lecture, but I never thought of buying a cupcake. Next time I need some help I'll meet up with him and take one along She could be. She obviously has to hide the magic stuff from us Muggles because of the Statute of Secrecy and all that
See if i see a Cake i buy it and scoff it ASAp Haha one way to up your grades and soften the lecturer im a genius And haha or she got stuck in her animagus form
Old 31-01-2013, 19:20
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

See if i see a Cake i buy it and scoff it ASAp Haha one way to up your grades and soften the lecturer im a genius And haha or she got stuck in her animagus form
I do the same I suppose it would, but I already have high grades in you know who's subject so I don't need to butter him up, but it would be fun That's the reason I'm looking out for a black cat
Old 31-01-2013, 21:19
mimicole
Forum Member

Any other Fiona Apple fans here? I just ordered "When The Pawn..."
Old 31-01-2013, 21:56
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

I do the same I suppose it would, but I already have high grades in you know who's subject so I don't need to butter him up, but it would be fun That's the reason I'm looking out for a black cat
Haha well the cupcake may well have butter cream I have a black cat that comes into my garden

And I have listened to a few tracks and I've quite liked do u like Imogen Heap Mimi I enjoy some of here music too
Old 31-01-2013, 22:47
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Haha well the cupcake may well have butter cream I have a black cat that comes into my garden
Possible Maybe that black cat is my Media/Entertainment Law lecturer in disguise Now I know where she is
Old 31-01-2013, 23:06
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Possible Maybe that black cat is my Media/Entertainment Law lecturer in disguise Now I know where she is
haha well now u know wheres she been
Old 31-01-2013, 23:35
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

haha well now u know wheres she been
I do indeed
Old 31-01-2013, 23:38
Hav_mor91
Forum Member

Funnily enough the neighborhood cat (like the sheeba one) just strolled up (i was outside didn't appear in the lounge) so who knows

Watching Rude Tube:Epic Fails love it
Old 31-01-2013, 23:55
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Funnily enough the neighborhood cat (like the sheeba one) just strolled up (i was outside didn't appear in the lounge) so who knows

Watching Rude Tube:Epic Fails love it
Strolled up outside the house? Crafty cat That happened to me once last summer. I was in the living room watching TV and a cat crawled up outside the window. Needless to say I told him to get out I don't know who the cat belonged to. I wonder if a certain IT Law lecturer has a cat?

Closed Thread