DS Forums

Is Cilla Black the most unpleasant person in showbiz?

Old 24-07-2015, 03:39
ILoveMyDog
Forum Member

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince's marriage is reportedly 'over' for good.
The couple - who married in 2011 - have reportedly confided in friends that they are not able to repair their relationship problems and the Kills rocker is now waiting for his 41-year-old wife to 'move forward' with divorce proceedings.
Speaking to The Sun's Dan Wootton, a source said: 'They are properly over as a married couple. It's gone past the point of no return.

The insider added: 'Jamie's just waiting for Kate to move forward with divorce proceedings. Neither are in any hurry but they both suspect there won't be a reconciliation.
'They accept they'll probably have to make some sort of statement but don't want to feel forced into anything.'

Insiders claim one of the contributing factors to the couple's problems is Kate's jealousy over 46-year-old Jamie's friendships with other people.
Mutual friends of the couple are said to have sided with Jamie in the wake of the separation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...iage-over.html
ILoveMyDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-07-2015, 07:52
donna255
Forum Member

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince's marriage is reportedly 'over' for good.
The couple - who married in 2011 - have reportedly confided in friends that they are not able to repair their relationship problems and the Kills rocker is now waiting for his 41-year-old wife to 'move forward' with divorce proceedings.
Speaking to The Sun's Dan Wootton, a source said: 'They are properly over as a married couple. It's gone past the point of no return.

The insider added: 'Jamie's just waiting for Kate to move forward with divorce proceedings. Neither are in any hurry but they both suspect there won't be a reconciliation.
'They accept they'll probably have to make some sort of statement but don't want to feel forced into anything.'

Insiders claim one of the contributing factors to the couple's problems is Kate's jealousy over 46-year-old Jamie's friendships with other people.
Mutual friends of the couple are said to have sided with Jamie in the wake of the separation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...iage-over.html
The word I have highlighted is the important one. I will wait for the the official word, DM hate Moss with a vengeance so jump on everything no matter how small to cast her in a bad light.
donna255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 11:30
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

If there is any truth in this I'm sorry.

It is sad when a relationship breaks down.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 11:57
ARYM
Forum Member

Who cares
ARYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 12:14
Ollie_h19
Forum Member

Kate Moss & Jamie Hince probably do...
Ollie_h19 is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2015, 13:02
Blockz99
Forum Member

Gosh how will MR Moss support himself in the lifestyle he has surely become accustomed to . It looks like he will have to resurrect his hugely successful band .............
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 18:52
phil solo
Forum Member

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince's marriage is reportedly 'over' for good.[...]

Although CDAN Blind Reveals and the recent Easyjet story hint at other reasons for the split. Perhaps 'Mr Moss' can no longer deal with his wife 'partying' like she's still in her twenties?
phil solo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 12:31
ARYM
Forum Member

Kate Moss & Jamie Hince probably do...
Exactly! I wouldn't be worrying about that trollop
ARYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 13:19
cavalli
Forum Member

Although CDAN Blind Reveals and the recent Easyjet story hint at other reasons for the split. Perhaps 'Mr Moss' can no longer deal with his wife 'partying' like she's still in her twenties?
Yes, I suspect her 'habits' are more of a contributing factor.
cavalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 15:35
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I always thought they seemed quite well matched...
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 16:57
Tanzie
Forum Member

I always thought they seemed quite well matched...

I'd have said that she and Pete Doherty were a much closer match. So many hobbies in common.
Tanzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 13:13
marsha_Cutiepie
Forum Member

Looks like they are going their separate ways, Jamie been spotted cuddling one of the Victoria Secret Models! - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ret-model.html

Shame if true, I always thought they looked so great together, she looked really happy with him and he looked so besotted with her
marsha_Cutiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 22:29
evie71
Forum Member

When they first got together I could not see what she saw in him, no looker, not famous and was essentially penniless, However, he does come across as a really nice, easy going grounded bloke, who KM obviously loved very much. Shame it's over for all the above reasons and even though I'm no fan of KM, I do admire the non glossy, laid back, mostly normal lifestyle she leads.
evie71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:47
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Yeah, I saw the tabloid cover on my way to buy one of Sainsbury's overprices sandwiches for dinner and it makes it appear as if he has been playing away with 'a younger model'.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 13:48
evie71
Forum Member

Yeah, I saw the tabloid cover on my way to buy one of Sainsbury's overprices sandwiches for dinner and it makes it appear as if he has been playing away with 'a younger model'.

Yep. Him and the younger model were all over the daily mail with pics of them lookng cosy. Imo, it looked more like JH was trying to make a certain KM jealous. He's savvy enough to know the paps were papping away and exactly where the photos would end up and the impression they would give. Anyway, whatever the real story, it does look like KM is better off without him. Wonder if he signed a pre-nup?
evie71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 15:55
Lizzyroz
Forum Member

the non glossy, laid back, mostly normal lifestyle she leads.
Does she?

You could have fooled me.
Lizzyroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 20:18
duffsdad
Forum Member

I always imagine KM is incredibly hard work.
duffsdad is offline   Reply With Quote