Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

My darling cat Turbo, is missing,

Old 11-12-2012, 13:22
wildpumpkin
Forum Member

Why do cats do this....don't thjey realise what it does to us.

I hope Turbo comes home soon
wildpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-12-2012, 17:18
Pippa 2
Inactive Member

I so wish that was the case. Sadly, my darling boy still isn't home. I'm having to try to come to terms with the very high possibility I'll never see him again, and it's breaking my heart.

I've walked the lanes and fields beyond our home so many times, The neighbours have checked sheds and outbuildings etc. I've put up posters in the Vets and Post Office, and uploaded his into on cat shelter websites etc; but still no sign of my wonderful, funny boy.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, and if ever my Turbo should return, I promise I will post to let you know. Ohh, how I wish he would. xx
Oh sweetheart, I'm crying with you and sending virtual hugs. Never give up hope no matter how bad the situation is. You have support on here and just write what you feel. We all care. xxxxx
Pippa 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 20:20
snowy ghost
Forum Member

fingers and paws crossed
snowy ghost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:25
Shuttermaze
Forum Member

Oh sweetheart, I'm crying with you and sending virtual hugs. Never give up hope no matter how bad the situation is. You have support on here and just write what you feel. We all care. xxxxx

Thank you Pippa. That means such a lot.

I'm struggling this morning, the house seems so empty without him, I cry myself to sleep at night, as going to bed, without him curling up next to me seems so alien at the moment.
Hubby is being as supportive as he can be, he's frustrated that he can't take my pain away.
I'm still clinging onto hope that he may one day come home, but I do realise that, that hope diminishes with each passing day. It's devastating.
I miss him, so so much.
Shuttermaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:05
Pippa 2
Inactive Member

I'm struggling this morning, the house seems so empty without him, I cry myself to sleep at night, as going to bed, without him curling up next to me seems so alien at the moment.
Hubby is being as supportive as he can be, he's frustrated that he can't take my pain away.
I'm still clinging onto hope that he may one day come home, but I do realise that, that hope diminishes with each passing day. It's devastating.
I miss him, so so much.
This post is so upsetting but please take heart in the fact you're not alone, hon. I'm still praying for a good ending xxx
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42
annette kurten
Forum Member

i hope you find him.
annette kurten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:51
hornbeam
Forum Member

Thinking of you Shuttermaze. x
hornbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 13:11
Sandgrownun
Forum Member

I miss him, so so much.
Its so upsetting when a cat just disappears and you don't know what's happened. I know it's hard, but don't give up hope yet, they often come back weeks later (we had one missing for 3 months once who just reappeared in the back garden one morning like nothing had happened, long after we'd given up all hope of ever finding her).
Sandgrownun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 13:26
Ella Nut
Forum Member

Oh Shuttermaze, I feel your pain, I really do. Don't give up, my girl came back after 5 days, a colleague of mine's cat returned after 3 weeks. I read somewhere that if they can make it back, they will always always try to. I know you're probably doing this but when you go out, call on him. That's what I did and I didn't give two hoots if the neighbours thought it strange or annoying.

Also, look UP into trees because that's where I found my cat eventually - she was so high up and frozen with fear.

I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you.
Ella Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 13:50
cobwebsoup
Forum Member

I check this thread everyday hoping the cat comes back. One of mine went missing for five weeks once then just turned up out of the blue. Stay positive, I know it's hard
cobwebsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 14:59
flakecake
Forum Member

I've been coming back each day to check too, hoping for good news. Don't give up hope
flakecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 16:49
sixtynine
Forum Member

Fingers crossed he returns home today xx
sixtynine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 18:18
Shuttermaze
Forum Member

Still no news of my boy. My heart aches to give him a cuddle. I do have three other cats, the eldest one Henri has been pining for Turbo the last few days. They used to stay upstairs together sometimes during the night. However, Henri seems a bit more chipper today, so that's good.
Whilst my other babes are a distraction, they're not my Boo. Every time the cat flap goes, I rush to look who's coming in, alas, it's never him.

I would give anything, move heaven on earth to have him home again.

Thank you all, for your continued support, it really does help to come on and 'let it out' .
Old 12-12-2012, 21:23
Pippa 2
Inactive Member

Still no news of my boy. My heart aches to give him a cuddle. I do have three other cats, the eldest one Henri has been pining for Turbo the last few days. They used to stay upstairs together sometimes during the night. However, Henri seems a bit more chipper today, so that's good.
Whilst my other babes are a distraction, they're not my Boo. Every time the cat flap goes, I rush to look who's coming in, alas, it's never him.

I would give anything, move heaven on earth to have him home again.

Thank you all, for your continued support, it really does help to come on and 'let it out' .
Love and hugs to you and your fur babies xxx
Old 13-12-2012, 20:09
Pippa 2
Inactive Member

Just checking in to see if there's any news?xxx
Old 13-12-2012, 22:08
Shuttermaze
Forum Member

Just checking in to see if there's any news?xxx
Sorry Pippa, still no sign of Turbo. I'm really trying to get my head around the fact that he's gone, but it;s so difficult. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and Turbo. If I ever find him, or find out what's happened, I'll be sure to update you all.
Old 14-12-2012, 16:44
Pippa 2
Inactive Member

Sorry Pippa, still no sign of Turbo. I'm really trying to get my head around the fact that he's gone, but it;s so difficult. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and Turbo. If I ever find him, or find out what's happened, I'll be sure to update you all.
Thanks so much and god bless xxx
Old 14-12-2012, 18:51
blossom24
Forum Member

I can feel your pain. Hugs from me xx
blossom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2012, 22:52
wildpumpkin
Forum Member

Oh where are you Turbo....come home
wildpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 00:36
EastEnders-1105
Forum Member

Ive been keeping track of this thread and im so sorry Turbo isnt home yet.

Why dont you set up a Facebook/twitter appeal to try and find him?

and look on local found pets sites and see if any local organisasions have found him.
EastEnders-1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 01:04
AutomaticFTP
Forum Member

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, he's gorgeous. Don't give up hope! I know a few people who have had wandering cats turn up bold as brass months after disappearing, looking for their dinner and wondering what all the fuss is about. Thinking of you x
AutomaticFTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 17:37
WinterLily
Forum Member

Any sign of Turbo yet? I do hope he comes home soon.
WinterLily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 17:51
moonburn
Forum Member

Dont give up hope.
my friend in london was in bits when Felix went missing 13 days later in he walked a lot thinner like nothing had happened.
moonburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 21:19
Shuttermaze
Forum Member

Thank you all so much for keeping me and Turbo in your thoughts. It's really helping me to cope with his absence. Still no news or sign of him. I feel like I'm living on tenterhooks just waiting for him to come home. I'm trying to keep hope alive. Each day without him and his funny ways is so painful. He'd follow me about the house, watching me, and would always lend a paw when it came to feeding time. Putting out one less bowl at dinner times is awful, although I always make sure, that there are plenty of biscuits and an extra portion of food down when we go to bed, just in case.
I just want him home. If only will power and loving thoughts would bring all the lost kittys home.

Thanks again everyone, your kind thoughts and words of encouragement really mean a lot. x
Old 15-12-2012, 22:14
avasgranny
Forum Member

Oh I saw your name there and my heart soared. I am sorry you are still going through this babes. Please come home Turbo.
avasgranny is offline   Reply With Quote