Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Strictly Confidential tour

Old 07-12-2012, 11:47
LisaC
Forum Member

Following the continued success of the country’s beloved Strictly Come Dancing, Craig Revel Horwood’s brand new show, Strictly Confidential will give theatre audiences the chance to get up close and personal with stars of the smash hit BBC One television series, Strictly Come Dancing. Starring Lisa Riley, Artem Chigvintsev, Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite, Strictly Confidential will take fans on an epic journey told through music, song and breathtaking dance routines.... Read more >>
LisaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:53
PinkPetunia
Forum Member

No wonder Craig is blind to Lisas faults then .He wants her in the final to raise the profile of his show .How obvious is Craig now becoming and loosing credibility by the day
PinkPetunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:57
katie_p
Forum Member

Three pros and Lisa Riley? What an odd concept.
katie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:59
LisaC
Forum Member

And suddenly the world makes sense again.
LisaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:59
olivej
Forum Member

urgh

wtf??

breathtaking dance routines? with Lisa involved? hardly!
olivej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:03
Muggsy
Forum Member

urgh

wtf??

breathtaking dance routines? with Lisa involved? hardly!
Just what I was going to say. Music, song and breathtaking dance are three things least associated with Lisa Riley.
Muggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:05
Caramel Crunch
Forum Member

Seriously?
Caramel Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:06
PinkPetunia
Forum Member

Craig now could be accused of bias and favouritism towrds Lisa , after all he now has a vested interest . He has shown it and now we all know why .
Four person final ? No lindy hop ? Ah Ha , now it all makes sense .
Old 07-12-2012, 12:15
ladydancer1
Forum Member

I can hardly believe it. !!!!! Now Craigs comments and scores make sense but I don't for the life of me understand why he's got Lisa on his new tour.
For those who want to order tickets.
http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/strictly-confidential/
ladydancer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:17
Mystical123
Forum Member

What the hell?! Why are Artem, Ian and Natalie even associating themselves with something so ridiculous as 'Lisa Riley' and 'breathtaking dance routines' being in the same sentence!

If only you could take out 'Lisa Riley' and put in someone wonderful like Kara Tointon, I'd buy a ticket in a heartbeat.

But if Lisa's involved, I won't be going - I certainly won't associate myself with something that makes such a farce of the original concept of Strictly.
Mystical123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:19
PinkPetunia
Forum Member

What the hell?! Why are Artem, Ian and Natalie even associating themselves with something so ridiculous as 'Lisa Riley' and 'breathtaking dance routines' being in the same sentence!

If only you could take out 'Lisa Riley' and put in someone wonderful like Kara Tointon, I'd buy a ticket in a heartbeat.

But if Lisa's involved, I won't be going - I certainly won't associate myself with something that makes such a farce of the original concept of Strictly.
Exactly my thoughts ., I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole now
Old 07-12-2012, 12:20
Jan2555*GG*
Forum Member

What a strange line up 3 male pros and 1 female ??
Jan2555*GG* is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:21
freckles88
Forum Member

I totally agree
freckles88 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:22
Tipi
Forum Member

It wasn't strange when it was Kara on the Dance to the Music tour last year but then shes an amazing dancer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRe-q2TIYTw

Hopefully thats not the full line up and more Pros will be announced. I still don't see where Lisa fits in though!
Tipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:23
Caramel Crunch
Forum Member

Very odd
Old 07-12-2012, 12:42
mimi dlc
Forum Member

Craig now could be accused of bias and favouritism towrds Lisa , after all he now has a vested interest . He has shown it and now we all know why .
Four person final ? No lindy hop ? Ah Ha , now it all makes sense .
Explains why Craig has been blindly supporting Lisa, regardless
mimi dlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45
lucy777
Forum Member

The pros are Artem, Ian & Natalie.
lucy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:46
Lindy_Loue
Forum Member

Just followed the link.....it's on in my local theatre

Now that puts me in a quandary......I'd love to see a Strictly show live, but not with that line -up. Wonder how many more will be added

I'm not going to take the risk yet.....possibly unlikely that some of my favourites will be on this
Lindy_Loue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:48
olivej
Forum Member

Just followed the link.....it's on in my local theatre

Now that puts me in a quandary......I'd love to see a Strictly show live, but not with that line -up. Wonder how many more will be added

I'm not going to take the risk yet.....possibly unlikely that some of my favourites will be on this
if its similar to Dance to the Music that Robin, Kristina, Artem and Kara did last year, which I believe was directed by Craig - that will be it!!
olivej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:53
Lindy_Loue
Forum Member

if its similar to Dance to the Music that Robin, Kristina, Artem and Kara did last year, which I believe was directed by Craig - that will be it!!
Oh.....thanks

I won't be buying a ticket, then!
Lindy_Loue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 13:01
henrywilliams58
Forum Member

Mystery over regarding Craig's marking. The phat lady has sung. Move on folks. Nothing to see. It is fixed and corrupt as many have guessed. I wonder if anybody at the BBC has angel shares in the production.

SCD is fine on free television but I still can't understand the attraction of paying to see amateurs perform. There is no way I will see a pro-am cricket, football, tennis or golf tournament but I understand seeing the local theatre group or choir who have trained for a year or school nativity play where there is a family interest.

And in this case I know the pros more than Lisa who I have only just heard of.

Whatever next? Natalie Lowe in a film as Grace Kelly? [OK I'll go along with that one]
henrywilliams58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 13:03
Dilly 1
Forum Member

Well that explains Craigs obvious blindness to her faults!! What a bloody swizz!.... Maybe he reckons she is popular enough to attract an audience.
Dilly 1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 13:11
Caramel Crunch
Forum Member

Well that explains Craigs obvious blindness to her faults!! What a bloody swizz!.... Maybe he reckons she is popular enough to attract an audience.
Or he's aware of the public votes
Old 07-12-2012, 13:12
Rosamunda
Forum Member

Well I suppose someone is voting for her every week, but I can't imagine where they left their critical faculties.
Rosamunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 13:16
PinkPetunia
Forum Member

Well I suppose someone is voting for her every week, but I can't imagine where they left their critical faculties.
I suppose thats the thing , some people love panto and Fun Fun Fun and are now associating Strictly with it .We got Ann Widdecome , Russel , and now Lisa to draw in that audience and now they are multiplying and taking over and soon SCD will be a whole pile of large people with large smiles prancing around the floor .