Options

X Factor [Series 9]: You Choose [Wildcard vote + Round 1]

SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey folks. If anyone remembers this, then it should be great news for you, if you don't remember, then click here for the previous Series once hosted by Niall:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1606767

The voting public may have chosen James Arthur as their winner, but who did we DS public wanted to choose? Every round, we will have contestants who will be voted by you guys posting your rankings. When voting has closed I will post on this thread who is in the bottom 2, I will then open a poll for the bottom 2 and the contestant with the least amount of votes will be eliminated. The game will carry out the same way as on the real show and this will carry on for the next 9 or 10 rounds until in round 11 when we have our final 3, You will be asked to rank the 3 acts and the act with the most votes will win.

So for round 1 as we know, we had our top 12 which were the following:

Boys
Jahmene Douglas
James Arthur
Rylan Clark

Girls
Ella Henderson
Lucy Spraggan
Jade Ellis

Overs
Kye Sones
Carolynne Poole
Melanie Masson

Groups
Union J
MK1
District3

But before the first live show, we had a wildcard vote which the public had to vote for between:

Wildcards

Adam Burridge
Amy Mottram
Christopher Maloney
Times Red

So first of all, we should begin with voting for your chosen wildcard before we get to start the rankings for the top 13. To do this, rank ONLY the WILDCARD acts of 4-1 on this thread. You have until Wednesday 11pm, where I will announce the chosen wildcard joining the top 13. So get ranking, folks!

Comments