Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Confused about Carla/Rob - Corrie

Old 10-12-2012, 21:45
fizzle90
Forum Member

Isn't underworld Carla's business, which she left rob in charge of until she came back? Why is he acting like it's his factory and she has done a terrible thing by turning up 'unannounced'?

He got given a job and a roof over his head when he turned up 'unannounced' when he waltzed out of prison!!

God what a horrible character he is.
fizzle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-12-2012, 21:46
-Batman-
Forum Member

Rob does deserve a storyline full stop
-Batman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 21:46
Rip the TV Eye
Forum Member

Isn't underworld Carla's business, which she left rob in charge of until she came back? Why is he acting like it's his factory and she has done a terrible thing by turning up 'unannounced'?

He got given a job and a roof over his head when he turned up 'unannounced' when he waltzed out of prison!!

God what a horrible character he is.
This - seconded, thirded, fourthed and fifthed for good measure.
Rip the TV Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:05
Makson
Forum Member

I didn't understand it either. I thought they parted on good terms yet Rob greeted Carla as if she was sh*t on his shoe.
Michelle wasn't welcoming either with her constant eye rolling and hammy facial expressions.
It was all very odd.
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:07
rayofsunshine
Forum Member

Agree agree agree
rayofsunshine is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:11
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

Not a fan of Rob but to be fair, Carla waltzed in in the middle of a meeting criticising the work in front of the client. Yes they were horrible (the pants) but it was really unprofessional of her.

I think also to be fair they have reason to question Carla's "management" she keeps a bottle in the filing cabinet and she buggers off when the going gets too much for her. Hardly manager of the year.
Goldbear86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:18
Makson
Forum Member

lol I love how neither Michelle or Rob even considered moving that bottle from the filing cabinet.....very professional!
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:21
priscilla
Forum Member

Agree. Carla should have switched the off button and sent him away.
priscilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:23
Imonfire
Inactive Member

Not a fan of Rob but to be fair, Carla waltzed in in the middle of a meeting criticising the work in front of the client. Yes they were horrible (the pants) but it was really unprofessional of her.

I think also to be fair they have reason to question Carla's "management" she keeps a bottle in the filing cabinet and she buggers off when the going gets too much for her. Hardly manager of the year.
It doesn't matter, She had every right to do what She did. Especially when they are creating and promoting trashy products, when they are supposed to be high-end lingerie manufacturers.

Rob was out of order, he's hardly been the professional manager himself whilst Carla's been away and Michelle has been no better either. Treating the factory like the local drop-in centre.
Imonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:47
NathanJohnson
Forum Member

Must admit Michelle and Rob run the factory far better than Carla. When she runs it its nearly down under ,and she relies on a psycho husband to keep the factory going.
NathanJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:49
mo mouse
Inactive Member

Not a fan either but, as for the pants, Geraldine wears that sort of thing so I'd better not say too much.
mo mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:51
Goldbear86
Inactive Member

It doesn't matter, She had every right to do what She did. Especially when they are creating and promoting trashy products, when they are supposed to be high-end lingerie manufacturers.

Rob was out of order, he's hardly been the professional manager himself whilst Carla's been away and Michelle has been no better either. Treating the factory like the local drop-in centre.
Oh he was not perfect but I can understand why he might have felt driven to do what he did?
I have to disagree about high end lingerie manufacturers- it's a factory that seems to struggle to stay afloat and has a manager murdered every year
Goldbear86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:32
Thaila
Forum Member

he should back off, it's her place he should move out her flat aswell #creep
Thaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52
Pete Callan
Forum Member

I hate Rob. What right does he have to tell her to leave her own factory? He wouldn't have a job or a home if it wasn't for her. And why is everyone taking him for the boss? He's a con on a power trip!

Sooner Carla gets her feet back under the table the better. She'd see to Fiz's reinstatement quick sharp, and hopefully have Kirsty out on her arse.
Pete Callan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:08
Tom_Willis
Forum Member

He is very sly. Who does he think he is telling Carla to leave her own factory. She gave him a job and a place to stay but he is only bothered about being the boss.

Ungrateful sod.
Tom_Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:26
ilovetonap
Forum Member

I don't think either of them acted very professionally really!
ilovetonap is offline   Reply With Quote