Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Closed Thread
Old 14-12-2012, 17:59
LisaC
Forum Member

Craig makes my blood boil . He makes me want to slap him with a wet fish .Grrrrr . Grrrrr
You too?
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-12-2012, 18:00
perdiedumpling
Forum Member

Hasn't he learned anything from spouting about his favourites in the past? They go out the first opportunity the public gets to vote them out.

Why can't he just shut up until after the final, the others can do it, why can't he?

Is it reverse psychology to get us to vote for the others? Or is he just as stupid as he appears?
He's greedy for the article fee?
Old 14-12-2012, 18:01
PinkPetunia
Forum Member

Hasn't he learned anything from spouting about his favourites in the past? They go out the first opportunity the public gets to vote them out.

Why can't he just shut up until after the final, the others can do it, why can't he?

Is it reverse psychology to get us to vote for the others? Or is he just as stupid as he appears?
Full of his own Goddamn own importance .He idolises himself .
Old 14-12-2012, 18:10
fancynancy

Full of his own Goddamn own importance .He idolises himself .
Drunk on his own fabulousness, darling.

What a t*t.
Old 14-12-2012, 18:15
Alli-F
Forum Member

It's Craig's sanctimoniousness that I can't take. We get preached and sermonised at constantly for voting for the right people, the ones that "can dance" and then this series, more than any other, he has judged erratically and with total prejudice.

He gets a lot of money and a lot of commercial opportunities from sitting on his arse on a Saturday night, the least he could do is try to act with a little integrity (a concept foreign to Craig, it appears )
Alli-F is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 14-12-2012, 18:26
j4Rose
Forum Member

It's Craig's sanctimoniousness that I can't take. We get preached and sermonised at constantly for voting for the right people, the ones that "can dance" and then this series, more than any other, he has judged erratically and with total prejudice.

He gets a lot of money and a lot of commercial opportunities from sitting on his arse on a Saturday night, the least he could do is try to act with a little integrity (a concept foreign to Craig, it appears )
I agree. I used to like him, but he's been terrible this series. From the little I've seen, I don't even think he can dance very well himself.
Pashulty
Forum Member

So they know how to sit on a chair, then
fancynancy

Go and tweet that to him!
Old 14-12-2012, 18:37
mimi dlc
Forum Member

Dani looks much better with ITT makeup rather that saturday show makeup.
Several decades younger
Old 14-12-2012, 18:41
Alli-F
Forum Member

Dani looks much better with ITT makeup rather that saturday show makeup.
Several decades younger

Didn't she look lovely? Not so keen on Kimberley's cardi and hair.
Old 14-12-2012, 18:43
mindyann
Forum Member

Didn't she look lovely? Not so keen on Kimberley's cardi and hair.
Some of the stuff Kimberley puts on of her own free will is awful. Those leggings need binning
Old 14-12-2012, 18:46
mimi dlc
Forum Member

I think it's very decent of Kimbot to dress so badly.
Balances out her beautiful face.
Old 14-12-2012, 18:49
mimi dlc
Forum Member

The producers have been very kind to Lisa and robin.
They've had a lot of real crowd pleasers when it comes to music.

And Carte Blanche to do Jazz Hands non stop
Old 14-12-2012, 18:55
serafimo
Forum Member

Unappreciating Louis's jive training on ITT, and the probable size of my phone bill after this weekend
Old 14-12-2012, 18:59
katie_p
Forum Member

There was a really funny moment on celebrity masterchef when Craig made a mistake in the final and, without any hint of irony, said he hoped the judges would vote for him based on his journey

I like Craig but I'm surprised he's still so pro-Lisa at this stage.
Old 14-12-2012, 19:00
Alli-F
Forum Member

Well, that salsa was a pile of dog poo. Lisa was so flat footed and went wrong at least twice in 30 seconds.
Old 14-12-2012, 19:01
katie_p
Forum Member

Unappreciating Louis's jive training on ITT, and the probable size of my phone bill after this weekend
Is the Foxtrot still looking ok?

The smart thing in the semi is to have one really great dance, rather than two decent ones. He only has to repeat his best dance if he falls into the bottom two.
Old 14-12-2012, 19:02
Alli-F
Forum Member

Ooh, ooh, ooh, no-one talk to me, Gerard Butler's on the One Show. Yum yum!
Old 14-12-2012, 19:03
Alli-F
Forum Member

Is the Foxtrot still looking ok?

The smart thing in the semi is to have one really great dance, rather than two decent ones. He only has to repeat his best dance if he falls into the bottom two.

It was looking really good, I just don't like the music.
Old 14-12-2012, 19:04
mindyann
Forum Member

There was a really funny moment on celebrity masterchef when Craig made a mistake in the final and, without any hint of irony, said he hoped the judges would vote for him based on his journey

I like Craig but I'm surprised he's still so pro-Lisa at this stage.
I know he often gets contestant blindness, but it's the first time it's been so undeserved at least Lisa Bacofoil and Dr Hamela did different dances.

Monkseal's end of series poll is going to have a new winner in the best judge category, I guess.
Old 14-12-2012, 19:23
durnovarian
Forum Member

And my opinion of him sank even lower (didn't think that was possible!) with the clip from the NZ version - disagreeing with Brendan's judgment of a ballroom dance? FFS!!!!
Old 14-12-2012, 19:32
katie_p
Forum Member

I know he often gets contestant blindness, but it's the first time it's been so undeserved at least Lisa Bacofoil and Dr Hamela did different dances.

Monkseal's end of series poll is going to have a new winner in the best judge category, I guess.
Are we allowed to vote for 'none of the above'?
Old 14-12-2012, 19:33
Pashulty
Forum Member

Ooh, ooh, ooh, no-one talk to me, Gerard Butler's on the One Show. Yum yum!
How gorgeous was he!!!!

Yummy!!!!
Old 14-12-2012, 19:34
Camis
Forum Member

*wanders in looking for the wine*

Haven't seen any of this week's ITT yet - will have my usual weekend marathon viewing tomorrow. I take it there may be some bits worth watching?
Old 14-12-2012, 19:35
Alli-F
Forum Member

*wanders in looking for the wine*

Haven't seen any of this week's ITT yet - will have my usual weekend marathon viewing tomorrow. I take it there may be some bits worth watching?

Don't get your hopes up too high.

Closed Thread