Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Does anyone think that Kat's shagger is anyone other than Derek?

Old 19-12-2012, 17:58
axl rose
Forum Member

Does anyone think that Kat's shagger is anyone other than Derek? If so, who?
axl rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-12-2012, 18:03
Minimitch
Forum Member

I think it might be Jack, and he proposes to Sharon as a way of saying sorry.
Minimitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 18:38
little-monster
Forum Member

Tracy
little-monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 18:44
green855
Forum Member

I think it is but I hope it isn't.
green855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:09
JustArun
Forum Member

Does anyone know for definite when we're finding out who Kat's lover is - tomorrow or Friday?
JustArun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:13
Scrabbler
Forum Member

It's too obvious to be Derek now I feel. It's got to be Jack but Derek takes the blame and blackmails him. Sharon agrees to marry Jack but the truth comes out on her wedding day and she falls into Phils arms.
Scrabbler is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:29
GAWN29
Forum Member

I think it's Jack. Max has too much other stuff and if Derek is going to die then it just leaves Jack free for the story- loving the idea Derek takes the blame for it thinking he can have one up on Jack too.
GAWN29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:29
dannysays
Forum Member

It's too obvious to be Derek now I feel. It's got to be Jack but Derek takes the blame and blackmails him. Sharon agrees to marry Jack but the truth comes out on her wedding day and she falls into Phils arms.
God I hope not - that would theoretically mean the Shagger storyline would go on even longer
dannysays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:37
NeutronstarNeko
Forum Member

Hope Kat and Derek dont pretend its them only for it to be Jack later, just want this whole storyline done and buried as deep as Derek will be.
NeutronstarNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:38
never say never
Forum Member

i think its max
never say never is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2012, 19:44
dannysays
Forum Member

Hope Kat and Derek dont pretend its them only for it to be Jack later, just want this whole storyline done and buried as deep as Derek will be.
Yeah I just don't know how that would work....it would be bizarre even by EE's standards. Kat trying to make up reasons to Alfie why she fell for/was shagging Derek when all the time it was Jack I think it's meant to end at Christmas and all the storylines strands will come together ending with Derek's demise.
dannysays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 09:58
Sandsss
Forum Member

There is photos of Alfie holding onto Jack and Roxy hugging him on the 1st Jan so doesn't look like its him and I dont think it's Max. Ill be very surprised if it's not Derek.
Sandsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:15
Paul Wilson
Forum Member

I think it might be Jack, and he proposes to Sharon as a way of saying sorry.
Snap. Or is this just what I'm hoping for?
Paul Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:15
pegasus2
Forum Member

Is'nt Joey a Branning?
pegasus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:16
Paul Wilson
Forum Member

There is photos of Alfie holding onto Jack and Roxy hugging him on the 1st Jan so doesn't look like its him and I dont think it's Max. Ill be very surprised if it's not Derek.
Sure but Alfie's a nice guy - he's not likely to kick off at James's graveside. And I sense a tearful apology from Jack in that scene. And of course Roxy's going to be nice to him, if he has been doing Kat. He's left the field clear for her...
Paul Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:43
brb
Forum Member

In my opinion, it has to be Derek. Jack was actively chasing Sharon (a lot). He seems infatuated with her, and not int he way of "oh, it'll make Kat jealous!" and even if it was, Jack isn't that kind of guy.

It surely can't be Max - too predictable. Another affair story line? yawn...
brb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:45
cat's whiskas
Forum Member

So tonight, the camera will go to Derek just before the credits roll ....

cat's whiskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:45
doormouse1
Forum Member

I also think that Derek is far too obvious. It won't be much of a 'surprise' if the lover is Derek, as TPTB clearly want us to believe it is him due to the enormous amount of hints recently. Also the newspaper reporters who saw previews were tweeting along the lines of 'OMG - didn't see that one coming' and I don't think there would be that element of surprise if it turned out to be Derek.

I also think Jack. He's the sort of man for whom one woman in his life at a time isn't enough, and all the 'he loves Sharon' guff does not convince me at all. He's vain enough to believe himself irresistable to women and would shag Kat just to feed his vanity.
doormouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 10:46
LaChatteGitane
Forum Member

It could be someone we haven't 'met' yet. Which wouldn't surprise me at all, what with all the weird s/l going on and on.
LaChatteGitane is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:02
Britt_Ishrael
Forum Member

Possibly not a Branning at all. I've missed quite a few episodes. Has Kim's chap definitely been ruled out?
Britt_Ishrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:22
Jayma
Forum Member

Most people on here thought that Ben would turn out to be Heather's killer (before we knew who it would be), but then we all said no, that would be too predictable. And it was Ben.

It's seemed obvious for some time that Derek is the man, and he's the one with the best motive, so I fully expect it to be him. If it is him, it just makes a mockery of the whole 'secret shagger' storyline, which I feel has been a total mockery from the outset anyway.
Jayma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:32
cat's whiskas
Forum Member

Most people on here thought that Ben would turn out to be Heather's killer (before we knew who it would be), but then we all said no, that would be too predictable. And it was Ben.

It's seemed obvious for some time that Derek is the man, and he's the one with the best motive, so I fully expect it to be him. If it is him, it just makes a mockery of the whole 'secret shagger' storyline, which I feel has been a total mockery from the outset anyway.
Wasn't the actual killing shown on screen? It was never meant to be a secret.

I compare the current storyline to "Whos the daddy" of Heathers baby. Lots of red herrings there, but IIRC Darren was not a suspect
cat's whiskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:45
Matt35
Forum Member

To be honest i couldn`t care less who her lover is. This storyline has been a complete disaster from the start.
Matt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:48
Jayma
Forum Member

Wasn't the actual killing shown on screen? It was never meant to be a secret.

I compare the current storyline to "Whos the daddy" of Heathers baby. Lots of red herrings there, but IIRC Darren was not a suspect
I was talking about the speculation before the scene took place. Most of us knew that Heather was going to be killed off several months before the scene aired, and we were all discussing who would do it. The vast majority of people said it would be Ben.
Jayma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 11:51
digimoan
Forum Member

Shane Richie said on tv this morning that we find out as the duff duffs come up - but all episode it is hinting to someone else

He was surprised himself as to who it is
digimoan is offline   Reply With Quote