Options

Has no-one ever suggested Kimberly Walsh as a judge?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
Forum Member
✭✭
Do you think she'd do it?

Comments

• Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,575
    Forum Member
    But she has the most boring voice in the world - thats half of Gary's problem in my opinon...

In order for the panel to have a chance of life, people who can move off a monotone pitch would be fantastic
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she was offered it, I don't think she'd accept given that her and Cheryl are so close.
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

If you want ratings to carry on falling then its a good idea.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the second least/least (depending on which way you look at it) talented singer in the group so I'd really rather not
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely don't think she should do it, from how she came across on SCD I don't think she has enough personality and as it's been pointed out she's not exactly the strongest singer.
  • Options
    rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was a guest judge on lets dance for comic relief and she was boring as hell
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is to nice and normal to be a judge imo .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think it'd seem too much like they were getting in someone close to Cheryl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    I can't see her having a big enough personality to bring in the viewers
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    She's too nice I think, she'd be an amazing xtra factor presenter though. I heard she got offered it last year but rejected it because of how Cheryl was handled in the USA.
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did judges houses a few years back and some of her comments were quite innane. I seem to remember her saying something to Cheryl about a contestant having to be given either a yes or a no. Talk about state the obvious.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if judging is right for Kim, but presenting the ITV2 show might be a decent gig for her.

I think Nadine Coyle oozes personality with ease and effort, i think she should do The Voice or The Voice Ireland.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

Worst idea Evuuuurrrrrrr!!!!Id prefer Sarah if I HAD to pick one however I think were over the whole GA thing.

I don't think she would do it anyhow .... Out of "respect" for Cheryl
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know if judging is right for Kim, but presenting the ITV2 show might be a decent gig for her.

I think Nadine Coyle oozes personality with ease and effort, i think she should do The Voice or The Voice Ireland.:D

I'd have to subtitle her :o
  • Options
    kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dull dull dull,slightly bitchy too.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like others have said, she's too nice and a bit humdrum. Sarah Harding would be a better choice as she is quite a live wire, and she has one of the strongest voices in the group.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    None of GA would do it as they wouldn't want to upset Queen Cheryl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »

Possibly, but I suspect her name will be suggested in the New Year.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Heidi Range could be a possibility too.
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »

I think Nadine or Sarah would, the others wouldn't though.

I remember Kimberley being linked to the Xtra Factor role last year.
    JustArun wrote: »
    Heidi Range could be a possibility too.

It would be most likely to be Amelle from the Sugababes so they could launch her as a solo artist.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    I think Nadine or Sarah would, the others wouldn't though.

I remember Kimberley being linked to the Xtra Factor role last year.

It would be most likely to be Amelle from the Sugababes so they could launch her as a solo artist.

Amelle would be perfect and I think, if Nicole manages to stay and I think she should stay, will get on really well.
  • Options
    MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimerley is the second least talented in GA after screechy Sarah, so no thanks.
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    She's the second least/least (depending on which way you look at it) talented singer in the group so I'd really rather not

Vocally she's not great, but as far as I remember X Factor judges don't sing their comments, and what she lacks in vocals (although I think she sometimes can sound gorgeous) she makes up for in likeability, warmth and relatability - far more key qualities to being a successful X Factor judge. She effectively managed Girls Aloud in the early days when Louis lost interest, so she has the drive and determination to know what it takes, plus some behind the scenes experience. Although she's hardly headline grabbing material and thus I think she's more Xtra factor material if Caroline ever moves on.

Dannii wasn't exceptional in the vocal department, but I think she made the best judge in the show's history - Kimberley Wyatt has proven herself a fantastic judge (albeit of dancing, but I'm sure it could translate over to TXF) despite having no vocals and I can't recall Simon, Louis or Sharon ever singing, so I really hate when people write potentials off over not having a strong enough voice, it's kind of a shallow and lazy way to do things.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jocolah wrote: »
    Like others have said, she's too nice and a bit humdrum. Sarah Harding would be a better choice as she is quite a live wire, and she has one of the strongest voices in the group.

Sarah Harding - strong voice? Don't think so. She's (along with Cheryl Cole) the weakest in the group.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has someone got to be talented or have a good voice to be a judge?