Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Which should I play first?

Old 25-12-2012, 16:59
TOONARMY12
Forum Member

Happy Xmas first of all. I got DOOM, Fary Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman so I wondered which I should play first any ideas?. I mean basicaly which is easiest to get into
TOONARMY12 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-12-2012, 22:16
dannyb2k9
Forum Member

Happy Xmas first of all. I got DOOM, Fary Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman so I wondered which I should play first any ideas?. I mean basicaly which is easiest to get into
i have played all 4 and doom i couldnt get into. of the other 3 sleeping dogs is really good and addictive. i only played abit of far cry and hitman as i got them today however far cry was really good and hitman was pretty good.

i'd rate them
1. sleeping dogs
2. far cry
3. hitman
4. doom
dannyb2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:46
kcspurs
Forum Member

sleeping dogs im going to get round to playing

whats far cry 3 about lol
kcspurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 02:15
007Fusion
Forum Member

I would recommend you start with Sleeping Dogs. It has a lot of misson based gameplay, in an open world enviroment. Therefore you can leisurely play at your own pace but its also engrossing and fast paced, as the storyline draws you in.
007Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 11:16
TOONARMY12
Forum Member

I would recommend you start with Sleeping Dogs. It has a lot of misson based gameplay, in an open world enviroment. Therefore you can leisurely play at your own pace but its also engrossing and fast paced, as the storyline draws you in.
Lol thats exactly what I'm doing . Its good so far reminds me of a better version of Yakuza tbh. That first blonde boss was a bit tricky eh?
Old 26-12-2012, 13:13
Flawed-Tactics
Forum Member

Best leave FarCry3 until last because your looking at many hours of addictive, free roaming enjoyment.
Flawed-Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 13:52
TOONARMY12
Forum Member

Well just started Sleeping Dogs last night. Great game so far love the gameplay. Some of the battles are hard at first (But I'm guessing they get easier).
IU'm also playing Doom (started with Doom1). Not a complete newcomer to it but its odd playing a FPS where the objective is to not explore etc. Any tips for getting through levels as fast as you can? as I have a tendency to get lost.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:07
TOONARMY12
Forum Member

Am really enjoying Sleeping Dogs (I am 20% through the game apparntley). Anyway how do you unlock more favours? as i seem to have done them all, do they unlck as you do more missions etc?