Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What IS the matter with Tom Daley?

Old 25-12-2012, 23:08
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

Anyone seen his latest topless pics? This guy is seriously in love with himself. If only he'd spent more time training and less Twittering, he might have ended up with a gold medal instead of a bronze perma tan. This little bloke is a right twit.
penelopesimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-12-2012, 23:19
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Anyone seen his latest topless pics? This guy is seriously in love with himself. If only he'd spent more time training and less Twittering, he might have ended up with a gold medal instead of a bronze perma tan. This little bloke is a right twit.
He's young and tis the season of goodwill.
Chill pill.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 23:35
MrMeatAndPotato
Forum Member

The futures Alex Reid.
MrMeatAndPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
BrickByBrick
Forum Member

Well, I don't find it offensive at all...
BrickByBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
gregsanison
Inactive Member

This young man is a role model and we should be praising him. I wish him well in eveything he does.
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 23:41
80sfan
Forum Member

This young man is a role model and we should be praising him. I wish him well in eveything he does.
Role model? All he's done is a mediocre attempt at winning anything more than bronze in order to cash in as a Z-lister to attending anything that'll have him, even fridge openings

He's going to take a huge fall in popularity before too long
80sfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 23:51
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Role model? All he's done is a mediocre attempt at winning anything more than bronze in order to cash in as a Z-lister to attending anything that'll have him, even fridge openings

Awww.

Seasons greetings to you too.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:15
Tfan26
Forum Member

He's only 18 and having fun. Any 18 year old pushed into the spotlight like he has at his age would totally be living it up.

He won us a bronze medal as well and getting his own T.V show. I say good on him.
Tfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:18
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Really? He doesn't do drugs; he has no drink problem; he is not abusive; and he had a wondefful father; he has a loving family supporting him and he has many British people admiring him,

Is it Tom you hate or his wealth?
Old 26-12-2012, 00:20
wallster
Forum Member

I must say the artificial tan is such a bad look, but he is a cutie
wallster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:22
misslibertine
Forum Member

He's only 18 and having fun. Any 18 year old pushed into the spotlight like he has at his age would totally be living it up.

He won us a bronze medal as well and getting his own T.V show. I say good on him.
Really? He doesn't do drugs; he has no drink problem; he is not abusive; and he had a wondefful father; he has a loving family supporting him and he has many British people admiring him,
Agree with you two - I don't see a problem, he seems a nice enough boy and he's totally harmless. There are far worse things he could be doing than showing himself off.
misslibertine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:38
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

Hi Tom. Put any clothes on yet?
Old 26-12-2012, 00:39
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

Agree with you two - I don't see a problem, he seems a nice enough boy and he's totally harmless. There are far worse things he could be doing than showing himself off.
and quite a lot of more useful things, too.
Old 26-12-2012, 00:40
methodyguy
Forum Member

I wish people would stop giving Tom such a hard time this is almost as bad as the abuse he got on twitter. He is a great sportsperson and a good role model let him get on with his career so he likes to take his clothes off what of it. I think a lot of the negative comments about Tom are pure and simply down to jealously.
methodyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

Oh, absolutely. 'Got his own TV show.' You have absolutely put your finger on today's criteria for success. Astonishing.
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Hi Tom. Put any clothes on yet?
I would thought you would prefer him not to!

If Tom upsets you then don't read about him. Simple as that!
Old 26-12-2012, 00:41
jackbell
Forum Member

I think he will look back and regret it. The same tan, the same cheesy smile. He needs to learn to say no. The way we "build 'em up to pull 'em down" in this country the backlash should have started about three minutes ago.
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 00:42
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

I wish people would stop giving Tom such a hard time this is almost as bad as the abuse he got on twitter. He is a great sportsperson and a good role model let him get on with his career so he likes to take his clothes off what of it. I think a lot of the negative comments about Tom are pure and simply down to jealously.
Oh god, not the jealousy chestnut again. I am a lot of things but at my time in life I really don't see myself becoming a young male diver - or even somebody who takes their clothes off on Twitter!
Old 26-12-2012, 00:45
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Oh god, not the jealousy chestnut again. I am a lot of things but at my time in life I really don't see myself becoming a young male diver - or even somebody who takes their clothes off on Twitter!
You telling me you would not get your kit-off for a huge fee?

That poor boy's dad died 2 years ago and he is maturing into a handsome man. The women will go mad after him!

Can't people be happy for once for somebody who has no harm to anyone and is doing very well!
Old 26-12-2012, 00:49
methodyguy
Forum Member

Well what else would you call it only jealously and for your information Tom DIDN'T take his clothes off on twitter. Tom is a fantastic looking guy with a great body why wouldn't he want to show it off.
Old 26-12-2012, 00:56
penelopesimpson
Forum Member

Well what else would you call it only jealously and for your information Tom DIDN'T take his clothes off on twitter. Tom is a fantastic looking guy with a great body why wouldn't he want to show it off.
Absolutely. Great idea. Just spend your life taking your clothes off. Yup. Smashing ambition. Hope they put it on the national curriculum.
Old 26-12-2012, 00:58
misslibertine
Forum Member

and quite a lot of more useful things, too.
Being forced to moan about a sportsman must have been a terrible drain on the time you presumably spend saving the world...?

I expect we could all be doing far more useful things than we currently are.
misslibertine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 01:02
James Frederick
Forum Member

I didn't even know who he was TBH the last I heard of him was about 4 and a half years ago when he was in the Olympics I wasn't even sure he did this years.

I don't think he can be pushing himself out there all that much as he is hardly a household name
James Frederick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2012, 01:03
methodyguy
Forum Member

Absolutely. Great idea. Just spend your life taking your clothes off. Yup. Smashing ambition. Hope they put it on the national curriculum.
I can clearly see that it is pointless debating with you so I will just say that if you had a body like Toms you would want to take your clothes off as well.

END OFF.
Old 26-12-2012, 01:05
James Frederick
Forum Member

I can clearly see that it is pointless debating with you so I will just say that if you had a body like Toms you would want to take your clothes off as well.

END OFF.
I don't think you can say that for everyone TBH a lot of people could make it as models ect but choose not to.
James Frederick is online now   Reply With Quote