Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jay Z has apparently cheated on Queen Beyonce with Rita Ora

Old 03-01-2013, 02:03
ItsRyanYall
Forum Member

All going off on twitter right now. Jay Z, Rita and Rita Whora all trending because news has broke out that Rita and Jay have had an affair. Now Rita is lashing out at Z-Lister Holly from Geordie Shore for tweeting it. I remember the same rumours came out when RiRi first came on the scene.

It's all going off kids. Hope it's not true though considering bby diva Bey has not long given birth to his kid but giving Rob Kardashian allegations of ex Rita, she's a goer.
ItsRyanYall is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:09
boddism
Forum Member

All going off on twitter right now. Jay Z, Rita and Rita Whora all trending because news has broke out that Rita and Jay have had an affair. Now Rita is lashing out at Z-Lister Holly from Geordie Shore for tweeting it. I remember the same rumours came out when RiRi first came on the scene.

It's all going off kids. Hope it's not true though considering bby diva Bey has not long given birth to his kid but giving Rob Kardashian allegations of ex Rita, she's a goer.
I find this hard to believe...

In the unlikely instance that it is, Rita Ora is pretty much finished. Bey is very well loved amongst women & she has recently had a baby too!
boddism is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:14
ItsRyanYall
Forum Member

Preach it sister^. Team Bey.
ItsRyanYall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:33
Freeman000
Forum Member

Men gonna be men.
Freeman000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:34
ScouseBird
Inactive Member

I find this hard to believe...

In the unlikely instance that it is, Rita Ora is pretty much finished. Bey is very well loved amongst women & she has recently had a baby too!
Thats precisely why i hope it is true! And its a bit rich rita calling someone else a whore!
ScouseBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:43
NewExample
Inactive Member

He does it with everyone him
NewExample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:53
Carly_Thompson
Forum Member

How would Holly from Geordie Shore know that? Seems like a load of bull probably to get Holly in the papers?
Carly_Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:21
whatever54
Forum Member

How would Holly from Geordie Shore know that? Seems like a load of bull probably to get Holly in the papers?
just what I thought, sounds like rubbish to me but probably got Holly's twitter count up
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:38
MrMeatAndPotato
Forum Member

Off twitter... say no more.

I wonder who is dead today then?
MrMeatAndPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:46
guffybear
Inactive Member

it is understandable especially if Bouncey cannot satisfy him. she will either have to run back to her father or latch on to someone else who can promote her.

how long before she is stepping out with Cowell ?
guffybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48
whatever54
Forum Member

Off twitter... say no more.

I wonder who is dead today then?
I forget their name but some accident in New Zealand apparently
Old 03-01-2013, 04:02
rivercity_rules
Forum Member

Hope this isnt true, but Ora comes across as the sort who wouldn't Care about the potential backlash, the fact he's married or has a kid, the fame would suit her. E
rivercity_rules is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05
sjp07
Forum Member

http://www.popculturemajor.com/2013/...-jay-z-rumors/

Her grammar is deplorable. Has anyone seen the twitter joke asking what she got on her GCSEs in English? She got the D. Ha!
sjp07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:27
smc81
Forum Member

She is such an idiot for responding on twitter since she has just given the press a reason to pick up the story and repeat the rumour.
smc81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:34
sjp07
Forum Member

She is such an idiot for responding on twitter since she has just given the press a reason to pick up the story and repeat the rumour.
Don't worry. This will never hit mainstream gossip media like the Rob thing did. Jay Z has a way of covering things up so very few will hear about it. Look up Cathy White. How this wasn't picked up by every conspiracy theorist in the book, I will never know.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:35
Millie Muppet
Forum Member

So 'men gonna be men' when Jay-Z is the one allegedly being unfaithful here, and

'Rita Whora' is the single woman he's supposed to be cheating with?

Don't make me laugh with your sexist claptrap.

Incidentally I can't see any mention of this anywhere on Twitter.
Millie Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:44
sjp07
Forum Member

So 'men gonna be men' when Jay-Z is the one allegedly being unfaithful here, and

'Rita Whora' is the single woman he's supposed to be cheating with?

Don't make me laugh with your sexist claptrap.

Incidentally I can't see any mention of this anywhere on Twitter.
I told you. Look up Cathy White. Somehow Jay Z always gets out of sticky situations with the media
Old 03-01-2013, 04:44
whatever54
Forum Member

Don't worry. This will never hit mainstream gossip media like the Rob thing did. Jay Z has a way of covering things up so very few will hear about it. Look up Cathy White. How this wasn't picked up by every conspiracy theorist in the book, I will never know.
wow first I've heard of this
Old 03-01-2013, 04:46
hello.member
Forum Member

Why go out for hamburger when there's steak at home?
hello.member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:47
smc81
Forum Member

It wouldn't have but since she responded the media can now frame it as "Rita Ora in feud with Geordie Shore star" and in the process they have to explain what started the issue.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:49
Millie Muppet
Forum Member

I told you. Look up Cathy White. Somehow Jay Z always gets out of sticky situations with the media
Yes I have looked up Cathy White thank you very much, that is a completely different story.

I repeat, I cannot see any mention of Jay Z's alleged infidelity with Rita Ora on Twitter.

By your logic you could make up any BS about Jay Z, and then say 'well, it's not on the internet because he's powerful enough to cover it up.'

You are seriously grasping at straws here and I expect this thread to be gone in the morning.

Millie Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:50
smc81
Forum Member

Why go out for hamburger when there's steak at home?
Because steak all day, every day is boring and sometimes you just want a greasy burger.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:50
sjp07
Forum Member

It wouldn't have but since she responded the media can now frame it as "Rita Ora in feud with Geordie Shore star" and in the process they have to explain what started the issue.
You'd think so, but if you google Rita Oras name it is no where in sight or if you google their names together. It is bound to be up by now, but it isn't. Interesting
Old 03-01-2013, 04:53
hello.member
Forum Member

Because steak all day, every day is boring and sometimes you just want a greasy burger.
That's one bloody greasy burger!!
hello.member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:55
smc81
Forum Member

You'd think so, but if you google Rita Oras name it is no where in sight or if you google their names together. It is bound to be up by now, but it isn't. Interesting
'Rita' is trending in the UK, Like I said the tabloids won't just print a rumour but Rita responding to a reality star makes it "newsworthy" (and in the process you have to mention what the rumour was that she denied).