Options

Kirsty V Tanya

Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who's side are you on?

I find it hard to agree with how they are portraying Kirsty as the "enemy", she has done nothing wrong. She fell in love with and married a single man, who then left her and avoided her for over a year.

I can understand Tanya's dislike, but honestly I'm preferring Kirsty to Tanya at the minute.

What does everybody else think?

Comments

• Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Lipsy needs to let Max go but she won't because that wouldn't be a soap. She's making herself look desperate for clinging on to a man who lied and didn't return to her. Tanya's just as bad - both sad women holding onto something that will never change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya is stupid for getting back with Max because this was bound to happen... but I am on Tanya's side. Kirsty may be his wife on paper, but really she is just slapper number 20!

She needs to take the hint and get lost...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not on either side, Kirsty appears really desperate and Tanya is so stuck up and sure of herself. I'm just interested to see how it plays out.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex250P wrote: »
    Who's side are you on?

I find it hard to agree with how they are portraying Kirsty as the "enemy", she has done nothing wrong. She fell in love with and married a single man, who then left her and avoided her for over a year.

I can understand Tanya's dislike, but honestly I'm preferring Kirsty to Tanya at the minute.

What does everybody else think?

Team Tanya every time. I'd love to see Kirsty with Alfie
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member
    Team Tanya. Tanya isn't my favourite character but Kirsty is being so selfish.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Kirsty. I hope she kicks Tanya's arse right out of Walford.
  • Options
    Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kirsty but prefer Tanya. Only thing though I read on here the other day that Jo Joyner is taking a year out to be with her children. I will really miss her as she is my favourite.
  • Options
    Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither, don't ask me why!
  • Options
    Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanya's as Max has said he isn't interested in Kirsty yet she is still sticking around .
  • Options
    rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    team tanya!!!

i dont get how much peeps go on and on about lipsy and how great she is :confused::confused::confused: weve barely seen her and know nothing about her :confused:
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kirsty as a character, she's interesting and will spice things up.

But Team Tanya all the way.....obviously. ;)

Yeah I know that Kirsty married Max when he was single but it seems like she knew about his family and that he'd just split from Tanya his long term wife, he was vulnerable and rushed into a marrying someone he didn't really love. She can hardly expect it to be a bed of roses, Max should have treated her better but she's acting like Tanya is some kind of slag who's just come on the scene, when Max was her husband in the first place.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Alex250P wrote: »
    Who's side are you on?

That's like asking do you prefer hot sauce in your eyes or eye drops. One is fiercely irritating to me, and the other I can about take if I absolutely have to. So for that reason: Team (sigh) Tanya (but I'm really team Single-Father-Max, because that would be a damn-sight more interesting).
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team whoever didn't try to bury his ass in the woods and then try and act like she ain't do shit.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Kirsty. I hope she destroy's Tanya ;)
  • Options
    AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rapunzel4 wrote: »
    team tanya!!!

i dont get how much peeps go on and on about lipsy and how great she is :confused::confused::confused: weve barely seen her and know nothing about her :confused:

My sentiments exactly! It's just plain crazy, people are banging on about her and starting threads about her like she is a firm fan fave who has been in it for years...... :confused:

Anyway. Team Tanya for me,

Kirsty is a character capable of extreme delusion, why you would hang around to try and get a man that you married but who has not spoke to you in a year, who, says he does not want you and has a family and was all set to remarry?

The other day when Michael came on to her and she snubbed him with "I'm a married woman" was just plain ridiculous! So are we to infer from this that she has not had any relationships/sex with any one else since her husband left? very odd (especially with how she dresses, very odd character)

If you ask me, she has potential bunny boiler written all over her!
  • Options
    BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Max is a dirty dog, and both should drop him like a stone. Pretty sure he will get caught kissing Kirsty at some point over the next few weeks though. He can't help it, being a Branning.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rapunzel4 wrote: »
    team tanya!!!

She has been in other productions...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Team Kirsty :p
  • Options
    dannysaysdannysays Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I'm going with Team Kirsty at the moment. She is Max's wife, and he did a runner on her with no explanation then expected her to divorce him and deal with Derek of all people rather than sort it out himself. When she finally got his whereabouts from Derek on Xmas Day I think she was well within her rights to turn up like she did and demand to speak to him. There is an argument to be had as to whether she should stick be sticking around though I guess but I'm no Tanya fan really so if she is the loser in all this I won't be that sorry. I'm not sure I can stand the next few months of the Max/Kirsty/Tanya triangle though. It's as clear as day what is going to happen. Max said he wasn't interested to Kirsty but this is Max we are talking about....:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Tanya. Tanya isn't my favourite character but Kirsty is being so selfish.

Why is she being selfish? Max is HER husband, he buggered of and left her high and dry.. It's HIM that needs to sort this out... And Tanya needs to kick his sorry arse into touch
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that the lips are huge, the make up overdone and her roots need doing but I find women like that fascinating. Its like they have a story and I want to know more about them. I love their confidence and their strength.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'm on Kirsty's side, not that I want her to end up with Max, but I'd like her to give Tanya a good thrashing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    She has been in other productions...

i meant the character
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »
    I agree that the lips are huge, the make up overdone and her roots need doing but I find women like that fascinating. Its like they have a story and I want to know more about them. I love their confidence and their strength.

i get what you mean but i think a lot of the time in RL, these are the least strong and most insecure women....