Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Chris Brown Cheats On Rihanna With Blonde Executive Assistant

Old 06-01-2013, 16:34
Zone_Out
Forum Member

she`s a mug i have zero sympathy for the dumb cow
Zone_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-01-2013, 21:48
LilNikki1987
Forum Member

Sadly I think Rihanna is so in love with him to the point of obsession and she seems to just accept the way he treats her, shockingly almost like it's normal for her. It's almost like her self-esteem/respect is being worn down like she's desperate to 'keep' him eg: Making digs about his ex, posting pics on twitter wearing practically nothing etc,

Also she likes to play this role of the tough 'ghetto girl' and seems wrapped up in this whole 'Thug Life' thing that runs through the urban music scene (Not all urban artists are like that but there do seem to be a majority who play up to that image.

Unfortunately it will take goodness knows what/how long for her to break away fully and grow up and realise that that's not how relationships should be.

I hope this didn't sound presumptuous/offensive.. Just trying to say how I view it

Nikki
LilNikki1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:18
nats18
Forum Member

Wonder how many guys would love to be Chris Brown he can literally do anything and he will always have Rihanna to fall back on.
nats18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 18:30
Eric_Blob
Forum Member

I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is too strange, since if you read studies about domestic abuse, it seems a much higher proportion of victims still choose to stay with the partner that abused them (could be for many reasons, sometimes because they believe they can forgive them, other times because of children, other times because they're in love, other times because they financially depend on the partner, other times because the abuser has the victim so emotionally abused that she feels she feels she can't possibly leave).

Also, most girls prefer "bad boys", they prefer men that are rebellious. Seriously, go visit any university, the guys that have promiscuous sex with loads of girls are nearly always the ones that are disrespectful towards women, that do drugs, that have some sort of criminal record, etc. So I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is weird in that sense either. Trust me, if you asked a young female who they'd rather be with, Chris Brown or, say, Miguel, I'm pretty certain the vast majority of them would choose Chris, even though he seems like he'd be a much less desirable partner.
Eric_Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 22:18
jazzyjake
Inactive Member

rihanna is a waste of space
what ever happens to her from now, she deserves. he left you with a black eye, you took him to court yet you take him back. fool/
jazzyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 22:57
Loon
Forum Member

Dunno about the history as I find both of them tedious but if she was my daughter he wouldn't be alive to cheat on her after beating her up. One has to ask where are the parents?!!!!!
Loon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 23:48
Mandark
Forum Member

We've had blind reveals that she does sex acts with her crew backstage so I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about her feelings.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:22
nats18
Forum Member

Dunno about the history as I find both of them tedious but if she was my daughter he wouldn't be alive to cheat on her after beating her up. One has to ask where are the parents?!!!!!
Didn't her dad say he wanted them to get married AFTER he'd beat her up.
nats18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 22:29
Loon
Forum Member

Really? Good grief. Well with that sort of role model in her early life the lass has no chance. Oh the humanity!
Old 11-01-2013, 13:43
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is too strange, since if you read studies about domestic abuse, it seems a much higher proportion of victims still choose to stay with the partner that abused them (could be for many reasons, sometimes because they believe they can forgive them, other times because of children, other times because they're in love, other times because they financially depend on the partner, other times because the abuser has the victim so emotionally abused that she feels she feels she can't possibly leave).

Also, most girls prefer "bad boys", they prefer men that are rebellious. Seriously, go visit any university, the guys that have promiscuous sex with loads of girls are nearly always the ones that are disrespectful towards women, that do drugs, that have some sort of criminal record, etc. So I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is weird in that sense either. Trust me, if you asked a young female who they'd rather be with, Chris Brown or, say, Miguel, I'm pretty certain the vast majority of them would choose Chris, even though he seems like he'd be a much less desirable partner.
I dont even know who Miguel is
but i do see your point!
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:44
Fashion
Forum Member

Whitney and Bobby II
Fashion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 12:24
Zone_Out
Forum Member

Whitney and Bobby II
Don`t ever used the name Whitney referring to Rihanna
Zone_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 21:29
Loon
Forum Member

God no don't. When I read that she wanted to play Whitney in a biopic I laughed so hard I nearly had a seizure. I mean Whitney was a) breathtakingly beautiful (in her salad days) and b) unbelievably talented. And I wasn't any sort of superfan, just a casual observer
Old 14-01-2013, 03:48
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

Why did the writer of the article feel the need to say that the woman was 'blonde-haired, blue-eyed'? Is it more insulting to Rihanna if Chris cheats on her with a white woman?
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 18:15
Buster65
Forum Member

This isn't the case with Rihanna however; she did walk away. She was apart from him for three years and chose to go back.
Buster65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 23:45
Fashion
Forum Member

Don`t ever used the name Whitney referring to Rihanna
Forgot to say minus the talent
Fashion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 09:21
Dan Fortesque
Forum Member

I think women or indeed men who keep going back to people like this are a bit simple.
Dan Fortesque is offline   Reply With Quote