Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Old 28-10-2014, 00:20
Goaty
Forum Member

I thought that was so cute and funny, and bizarre! I expect some of posters find Robbie a creepy etc... but at least he tried!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...rozens-4519977
Goaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:05
moag
Forum Member

Made me laugh
moag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 01:06
johartuk
Forum Member

What an idiot! Sorry, but I don't understand the obsession with sharing what should be private moments with the whole world! Typical self-obsessed behavior from Robbie, with no consideration for his wife's privacy!
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 01:08
Scotty 567
Forum Member

I think it was all very tongue in cheek and Ayda went along with it too. Very funny.

They have announced the arrival of their little BOY too.
Scotty 567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 01:29
polli
Forum Member

Too funny ,
Bless them all , clearly Ayda was OK with it or she'd have bopped him with the nearest handy object .
They are a cute couple . Congrats on their bouncing baby boy
polli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 07:59
Poppy99_Poppy
Forum Member

Even at a birth, it is all about him. Self obsessed twonk.
Poppy99_Poppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 08:35
Frankie_Little
Forum Member

I thought it was funny and sweet, and they come across as a lovely couple, now parents to a little boy as well as their daughter. Whatever people think of Robbie, it looks like he's found happiness.

If my husband did that when I was in labour though, he'd get swatted with the nearest heavy object!!
Frankie_Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 09:13
kampffenhoff
Forum Member

Robbie Williams' humour sings and dances when his wife in labour!

Fascinating sentence that. I'd like to see Robbie Williams' humor, or indeed anyone else's. Anyhow, I wouldn't be happy if other half did that when I was in labor, but if she didn't mind-----
kampffenhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 09:13
d0lphin
Forum Member

I thought it was funny and sweet, and they come across as a lovely couple, now parents to a little boy as well as their daughter. Whatever people think of Robbie, it looks like he's found happiness.

If my husband did that when I was in labour though, he'd get swatted with the nearest heavy object!!
lol same here!
d0lphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 09:50
BMLisa
Forum Member

I thought it was cute. A few things they did in the diff videos brought back memories for me, such as being accompanied everywhere by machines on wheels and the conversation stopping the instant a contraction starts and continuing as if nothing happened after.

Anyway there were several videos posted on the YouTube channel that show she was up for it as much as he was, and this is their final video in which they explain it, although I don't see why they had to but it's very sweet anyway, you can see how proud he is and how happy she is.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8VElpUFSfg
BMLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 09:50
Heston Veston
Forum Member

Further proof that the man's a self-obsessed ****.
Heston Veston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 10:08
MJS
Forum Member

I'm very pleased he and his wife now have a healthy baby boy, but as for a blow by blow account of the delivery why would the world want to know. Has he an album or such like due out soon?
MJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 10:12
My usernames
Forum Member

Talk about ego! What an ass h@le this guy is.
My usernames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 10:21
GracieL
Forum Member

Robbie is just so self-obsessed, I have never understood the attraction of this guy.
GracieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 11:32
PERILLA
Forum Member

I think he was just showing off - pure and simple. Of course he has to make it all about him.
PERILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 11:35
floozie_21
Forum Member

I think it was funny and obviously Ayda consented to it. Of course some people just dislike Robbie Williams and everything he does so were never going to see the funny side.
floozie_21 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 11:40
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

I don't see the problem & it doesn't seem like his wife had a problem if the video they posted after their son was born was anything to go by
He was with her throughout the 24hr? labour, the public got to see a few minutes where he was both supportive & trying to distract her.
I don't get the big deal, they seem a genuinely happy couple & very much in love & I'm quite sure Ayda would have told him/screamed at him to stop if it was getting too much.
Blue Eyed lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 11:42
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

I think it was funny and obviously Ayda consented to it. Of course some people just dislike Robbie Williams and everything he does so were never going to see the funny side.
Well quite, Ayda herself was also mucking about before the contractions really kicked in.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:59
johartuk
Forum Member

My issue isn't with Robbie videoing the birth - many parents do that. My issue is with him posting parts of the video on youtube for the whole world to view. Did Ayda consent to that?
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 12:10
Blue Eyed lady
Forum Member

My issue isn't with Robbie videoing the birth - many parents do that. My issue is with him posting parts of the video on youtube for the whole world to view. Did Ayda consent to that?
Nobody can answer that except Ayda, however I strongly suspect she gave her consent, it would be very strange for a husband to post such things without it. And really, in the grand scheme of things, there wasn't that much to see.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:49
floozie_21
Forum Member

Nobody can answer that except Ayda, however I strongly suspect she gave her consent, it would be very strange for a husband to post such things without it. And really, in the grand scheme of things, there wasn't that much to see.
Yes, plus she was dancing for the camera in one video...

I haven't seen the last video yet but I think someone mentioned that they explained their reason behind the videos so sounds like she was on board with it.
floozie_21 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 13:23
puppetangel
Forum Member

What an idiot! Sorry, but I don't understand the obsession with sharing what should be private moments with the whole world! Typical self-obsessed behavior from Robbie, with no consideration for his wife's privacy!
She was twerking in the first video, she set up the punchlines, her mum and his mum where sat there in the background - she is in on it cause she has the same humour. Also watch the last video after the birth when she says no moms where harmed in the making of the video and she's smiling.
puppetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 13:25
puppetangel
Forum Member

Yes, plus she was dancing for the camera in one video...

I haven't seen the last video yet but I think someone mentioned that they explained their reason behind the videos so sounds like she was on board with it.
It's a cute video of them after the baby has been born -all smiles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8VElpUFSfg
Old 28-10-2014, 13:26
puppetangel
Forum Member

I found him singing Frozen hilarious. They look like a great team. Did get me through my work day yesterday and lovely to wake up to the news that baby was born and the last video
Old 28-10-2014, 14:10
billiesmith
Forum Member

I must have missed the bit where people were forced to watch. Your choice to click or not. It would not have been for me - but then neither would being married to RW.

The last video is lovely - and quite obvious that Ayda was happy to be part of it.

Congratulations to them!
billiesmith is offline   Reply With Quote