Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2013, 10:39
Bus Stop2012
Forum Member

I have a healthy sceptism about posters with more than one identity. For example, I notice that a 'jake patterson' has joined recently. (GD thread about racism he has started.) That is a very, very similar name to someone else.

I am not saying that either or all of of these people are you even though you have ceased to post although no longer 'inactive'.

We all have suspicious minds on occasion which as you say is healthy enough. It does not prove or disprove anything.
I thought it was against the rules to start accusing FMs in that way.
You're right, I don't post, because all that this thread is left with are a few obsessives with an unhealthy thirst for one of the sickest subjects there is. The police get paid for dealing with nasty stuff, whats your excuse.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:47
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

I find using the ignore button helps in situations like this.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:53
lexi22
Inactive Member

I thought it was against the rules to start accusing FMs in that way.
You're right, I don't post, because all that this thread is left with are a few obsessives with an unhealthy thirst for one of the sickest subjects there is. The police get paid for dealing with nasty stuff, whats your excuse.
I just skim the thread now for the above reason but I do appreciate Sad_BB_Addict's efforts in continuing to provide some great, informative and useful links.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:02
Bus Stop2012
Forum Member

I just skim the thread now for the above reason but I do appreciate Sad_BB_Addict's efforts in continuing to provide some great, informative and useful links.
Yes, I pretty much stopped reading it at all when it went down the satanic ritual path.
Old 07-02-2013, 15:11
KidPoker
Forum Member

Yeah, because not one victim has ever made a statement confirming the satanic rituals ever.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...atanist-ritual

Many people stopped reading when people said Savile was a perverted paedophile - "Nonsense, rubbish". Many people stopped reading when people said Cyril Smith was a perverted paedophile "He's a national treasure". Many people stopped reading when they were told there had been a huge cover-up. Shall I go on?
Old 07-02-2013, 15:19
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

From this week's Popbitch newsletter:

A bit NSFW, so I've put it in spoiler tags.

Spoiler
Old 07-02-2013, 15:43
inquirer64
Forum Member

So do I really appreciate Sad_BB_Addict's efforts to keep us all informed.
Old 07-02-2013, 15:59
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

Stuart Hall bailed again today.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21365111
Old 07-02-2013, 16:08
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

Mary Moss's list of who visited Elm Guest House
http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=83434...fcj25ilpd0ttka
Old 07-02-2013, 16:38
Asmo
Forum Member

Yeah, because not one victim has ever made a statement confirming the satanic rituals ever.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...atanist-ritual
You may have missed that the source of the Express stories is Valerie Sinason, who has 'form' in this area, was exhaustively discussed on recent pages here.

e.g.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...&postcount=930
Old 07-02-2013, 17:14
DE53
Forum Member

few names already mentioned in this thread, but with the amount of politicians,peers,chief constables and a QC it hardly surprising it's all been hushed up.

I wonder what the monday club was

Pop star known as "Kitty" made me smile, serious subject i know but it can't be anything to do with pussies can it
Old 07-02-2013, 17:20
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

Monday Club is a right-wing pressure group in the Conservative Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Monday_Club
Not sure if they're still recognised by the party or not.
Old 07-02-2013, 18:03
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

Stuart Hall statement when he came out of court
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21365111
Old 07-02-2013, 18:09
DE53
Forum Member

Monday Club is a right-wing pressure group in the Conservative Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Monday_Club
Not sure if they're still recognised by the party or not.
Thanks for that

I had the wrong end of the stick altogether

That's what this thread does to you
Old 07-02-2013, 18:30
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

The original NOTW Elm Guest House story, 1982
http://twitpic.com/c1n8oj
Old 07-02-2013, 19:08
occy
Forum Member

This is very sad. Once a big TV star with " It's a knockout" has been knocked down himself. He said " Thought of killing himself and might not be around in a few years with a Heart problem".
Old 07-02-2013, 19:12
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

This is very sad. Once a big TV star with " It's a knockout" has been knocked down himself. He said " Thought of killing himself and might not be around in a few years with a Heart problem".
Suddenly remembered the hell that was It's a Royal Knockout.
Old 07-02-2013, 19:21
KidPoker
Forum Member

Pop star known as "Kitty" made me smile, serious subject i know but it can't be anything to do with pussies can it
Ahaha. You are certainly right there. Feel like saying to the guy 'Come on pal, give up'.
Old 07-02-2013, 19:24
KidPoker
Forum Member

I find it bizarre they are all contemplating suicide and now have health problems.

Why would you do that? Wouldn't you want to clear your name?

Oh dear.
Old 07-02-2013, 21:17
nanscombe
Forum Member

If it comes to health problems I bet some wished their alleged victims had alzheimers.
Old 07-02-2013, 21:34
Sad_BB_Addict
Forum Member

Mirror report of Stuart Hall's statement
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...harges-1591511
Old 07-02-2013, 22:51
Jo March
Forum Member

We don't know the truth of this particular case yet.Do you think it equally sad for the alleged victims,too?
Old 07-02-2013, 23:45
skp20040
Forum Member

We don't know the truth of this particular case yet.Do you think it equally sad for the alleged victims,too?
I think its sad all round, disgusting if it happened, sad for the victim if its true, but until such time as evidence is heard and a person found guilty or not guilty then the victim has to be treated as though they are telling the truth and the accused has to be treated with the presumption of innocence.
skp20040 is online now Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 08-02-2013, 11:26
jamtamara
Forum Member

The police get paid for dealing with nasty stuff, whats your excuse.
I agree. I have said exactly the same thing myself on here.

I am interested in the subject because, firstly, like many others I have experience of it. In the past I have posted about bringing the subject itself out into the open, trying to understand it from the abuser's angle and the fact that it is a good thing that people are talking about it because that is how things can change for the better. This may not be everyone's opinion on here but that is mine. It does not mean that I reject anyone else's out of hand. It's a discussion and everything is part of that discussion. We can learn from each other and from BB's links (as has been flagged up by a couple of others).

I did think of studying the subject in order to further bring it out into the open. There are people who study to be forensic experts or psychologists, for example: it does not make them nasty or morbid people, though some may be, just as some policemen/judges/anyone and everyone may not be the pillars of the establishment we would wish.

Circles of Support (for the abusers) has been mentioned, which is a very positive thing and not at all morbid or nasty.

As far as I am concerned anyone can post on here. Sometimes people will become irate or will object to or question someone but that is to be expected on any forum. On the whole it has been an excellent thread which self-moderates and finds a level.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:52
Jo March
Forum Member

I think its sad all round, disgusting if it happened, sad for the victim if its true, but until such time as evidence is heard and a person found guilty or not guilty then the victim has to be treated as though they are telling the truth and the accused has to be treated with the presumption of innocence.
That is exactly what I was getting at in my post.

Closed Thread