DS Forums

Just WoW !

Old 10-01-2013, 13:45
XxBlaKOuTZxX
Forum Member

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...m-on-ebay.html

That's some collection of games to own
XxBlaKOuTZxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-01-2013, 13:57
PinSarla
Forum Member

I remember when there was an article doing the rounds on various news sites and that about a guy who had collected all PS2 games (I think they were all sealed too), and a lot of people laughed at him without realising that the few thousand that he spent on collecting the games could probably be sold on at a massive profit a decade or so from now. I wonder when/if we'll see that sale happen.

Mind you, I think this is on another level to what the PS2 collector did, and I wonder how much he spent on building it up?
PinSarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 14:07
thomas2400
Forum Member

As much as i'd like that collection

without any real working out he most of made a loss selling them even at over a million pounds or a very small profit

40 x every nintendo game to the launch of the Wii
40 x every sega games ever made
not to mention 'Many were also selected out of dozens of copies to ensure that the versions in the best condition were selected for the collection.'

that is probably going to equal more than a million, but i'm still jealous of his collection, i wonder why he is selling though
thomas2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 14:23
XxBlaKOuTZxX
Forum Member

I do often wonder what it is about Nintendo games that make some of them worth a fortune. I mean a quick look on Amazon or Ebay will bring up some amazing prices that people want for these games with some being brand new and still sealed after all this time.
Old 10-01-2013, 14:32
Titan9
Inactive Member

Aww...I should have not opened my copy of Hannah Montana The Movie viedo game.
Titan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 14:37
XxBlaKOuTZxX
Forum Member

Aww...I should have not opened my copy of Hannah Montana The Movie viedo game.
lol
Old 10-01-2013, 14:40
0lly
Forum Member

I remember seeing that a few months ago. There was one that came from a guy that used to own a gaming store, I'm not sure if that's the one though.

Seeing a complete NES and/or SNES collection always makes me very, very jealous
0lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 16:28
gdjman68wasdigi
Forum Member

I do often wonder what it is about Nintendo games that make some of them worth a fortune. I mean a quick look on Amazon or Ebay will bring up some amazing prices that people want for these games with some being brand new and still sealed after all this time.

because they are the best...and many are sought after by collectors..

black ops etc are all well and good, but these type of games are worth sod all not long after release.
gdjman68wasdigi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 16:39
mred2000
Forum Member

that is probably going to equal more than a million, but i'm still jealous of his collection, i wonder why he is selling though
How rubbish at maths are you? Even if it was 6000 games bought at 40 each that only amounts to 240k! And that's without any real working out
mred2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 16:49
mojobrew
Forum Member

How rubbish at maths are you? Even if it was 6000 games bought at 40 each that only amounts to 240k! And that's without any real working out
Was going to say the same - at 40 a pop it would take 25,000 games to hit the million mark
mojobrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 17:57
XxBlaKOuTZxX
Forum Member

because they are the best...and many are sought after by collectors..

black ops etc are all well and good, but these type of games are worth sod all not long after release.
I do tend to keep returning to Nintendo games more than any others. I just think the games are more fun to play

I did start collecting Gamecube games but most were just far to expensive to get so gave up
Old 10-01-2013, 18:38
gdjman68wasdigi
Forum Member

I do tend to keep returning to Nintendo games more than any others. I just think the games are more fun to play

I did start collecting Gamecube games but most were just far to expensive to get so gave up
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STADIUM-EV...item1c2e85fc9b
Old 10-01-2013, 18:46
gdjman68wasdigi
Forum Member

As much as i'd like that collection

without any real working out he most of made a loss selling them even at over a million pounds or a very small profit

40 x every nintendo game to the launch of the Wii
40 x every sega games ever made
not to mention 'Many were also selected out of dozens of copies to ensure that the versions in the best condition were selected for the collection.'

maybe he decided to get a life

or maybe a bird?

a tad excessive