Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Old 19-01-2013, 10:45
Blondie X
Forum Member

Could it possibly be that there is a mutual agreement to benefit both parties that they get married, he provides said extra kiddies (as no one else would touch her). He can do his thing gay or not she provides the "show biz/PR" rubbish to her benefit. Basically a mutually beneficial marriage she gets additional kids he gets the "fame" on KP terms. Her best friends are Gary and his husband and maybe with Kieran whom I suspect swings both ways is happy to oblige? There is no emotional bond it's just business. He will do exactly as she asks which she will like, sex will only happen until she gets pregnant after that it will end and he can go off doing his thing. So then she has a couple of years selling the baby rubbish and then when another is needed he will be back in marital bed until she is pregnant again

Sort of an ideal fame hungry shallow family?
You could be right.

I suppose for someone who's main ambition in life is to be a z list celeb and a chance to be on IAC or CBB, a short marriage to the Pwicey is quite an appealing prospect.
All you have to do in return is knock her up and you end up with a low rent level of fame and a couple of million as a pay off.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:51
The Prumeister
Forum Member

You could be right.

I suppose for someone who's main ambition in life is to be a z list celeb and a chance to be on IAC or CBB, a short marriage to the Pwicey is quite an appealing prospect.
All you have to do in return is knock her up and you end up with a low rent level of fame and a couple of million as a pay off.

I was gonna say it's a bit of a step up from playing a stripper on EE - but I'm not so sure
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 10:57
missfox
Forum Member

I wonder how long it will be before she starts slagging him off,and saying how he only married her because of her fame
missfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:16
bloozy
Forum Member

I'm no fan of Katie Price but I really wish she would just stop, NOW! She doesn't look as 'fresh' as she once did. There was a time when she could look quite nice and she doesn't look terrible now but she is beginning to show the down side of so much 'help'.
I wish she would stop now whilst she still looks presentable because she is starting to look a little haggard and I genuinely don't mean this unkindly. I just think she's at a tipping point and if she continues with all the cosmetic stuff, she's going to ruin her looks.

On the marriage front.. poor girl! She really has no idea how to create a deep and meaningful relationship. Is she empty inside and seeking fulfillment through the instant gratification of a new romance?
I think the guys involved are as culpable as she is and more than that the last 3 are in my view, rather cruel. It may be mutual explotation but I think they are probably walking away from these relationships much less damaged than she is.
I never thought I'd feel sympathy for her but I do.
bloozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:26
scone
Forum Member

I think she'd be better off going for an older man rather than these young ones, but she never does. There was hope when she met Hugh Hefner but it never came to anything
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:49
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

You could be right.

It's all just so reminicent of Jodie Marsh's "marriage" to that Matt Peacock. He was one of Jordan's exes as well.

Proper filthy fame whores, the lot of 'em.
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 12:00
cynicalgal
Forum Member

Kevin/Kieran, yeah that's the same! Who makes a life decision because a psychic told you??? We've all been there
So the psychic said Kevin and Jordan/KP in her desperation thought Kieran was close enough. Wouldn't it be a right laugh if a few weeks / months down the line, she met a chap called Kevin who was Mr Perfect in every way. Ah, the path of true love and all that ...
cynicalgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 12:09
nheaney
Forum Member

i wonder how much money she will out of this one
nheaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 12:16
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

i wonder how much money she will out of this one
Sod all I hope.

What I'm wishing for desperately is for her to come back to the UK, arrange a big 'blessing' thing and for the celeb rags to go 'We aren't interested - get lost''.

I would never stop laughing.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:14
Blondie X
Forum Member

Sod all I hope.

What I'm wishing for desperately is for her to come back to the UK, arrange a big 'blessing' thing and for the celeb rags to go 'We aren't interested - get lost''.

I would never stop laughing.
I so hope it happens, just like when Chalex tried to flog the name of their baby to the highest bidder and no one wnated to know.
Old 19-01-2013, 13:31
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I so hope it happens, just like when Chalex tried to flog the name of their baby to the highest bidder and no one wnated to know.
Can you imagine?? "Vis tyme it's fer reawl, so I am going awl out to make vis a speshul as I yam. See da pictures EXCLUSIVE in dis week's "Bright Ideas" catalogue".
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:33
ecckles
Forum Member

As soon as I saw the Title I new it could be no other than the..................`Not fit for purpose...Katie`
ecckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:39
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

In my head, the deal will be something like this ..

He agrees to provide her with at least one child, possibly two.

In return, she agrees to marry him and use her status and contacts to earn him at least a six figure sum.

He also agrees that, at the end of the marriage, he will walk away with the money he has earned and not be entitled to anything from her.

He will be allowed to maintain contact with his children as long as he doesn't attempt to sell his story.

#edit

Oh dear ..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...moon-pics.html

Look at the third picture down .. *vomit smiley*
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:42
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Jeese, just seen the dress - polyester is in this year, is it?
Old 19-01-2013, 13:42
gilliedew
Forum Member

What made me smile was there she was supposedly loved up with her new husband with Leo tatooed on her ankle.
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:44
Blondie X
Forum Member

In return, she agrees to marry him and use her status and contacts to earn him at least a six figure sum.

He also agrees that, at the end of the marriage, he will walk away with the money he has earned and not be entitled to anything from her.

He will be allowed to maintain contact with his children as long as he doesn't attempt to sell his story.
And who said romance is dead eh?
Old 19-01-2013, 13:46
Blondie X
Forum Member

Jeese, just seen the dress - polyester is in this year, is it?
30million in the bank and she still looks like a walking advert for Walford market
Old 19-01-2013, 13:48
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

And who said romance is dead eh?
Well indeed. Even i'd turn her down for that
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:48
artlesschaos
Forum Member

30million in the bank and she still looks like a walking advert for Walford market
You'd think it would be some kind of fire hazard - what with her hair and boobs.
Old 19-01-2013, 13:51
Blondie X
Forum Member

You'd think it would be some kind of fire hazard - what with her hair and boobs.
Her wedding ensemble could probably create enough static electricity to light up Sussex for a fortnight
Old 19-01-2013, 14:00
ladymoanalot
Forum Member

#edit

Oh dear ..

Shouldn't journalists at least be able to spell basic English words? Does no one proof read?

"Perhaps he was board of her anyway."
ladymoanalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 14:16
Raquello
Forum Member

Wow...are you her psychic?
Raquello is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 14:23
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Wow...are you her psychic?
His name is...kieron, no, Cameron...erm....Kyle...Konnor...hang on a sec...no that one is number six...right, so...Kevin, then?
Old 19-01-2013, 14:24
fredster
Forum Member

#edit

Oh dear ..

Why does she want more children, she hardly spends any time with the three she has.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 14:35
Hot Dogg
Forum Member

I think she'd be better off going for an older man rather than these young ones, but she never does. There was hope when she met Hugh Hefner but it never came to anything
Thought you said " an older man"
Hot Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote