Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Old 31-01-2013, 20:23
MRS W
Forum Member

It tickles me when I think of KP tracking all her current bad press & scrawling the names of the haters on her sh*t list. Her special fluffy pink pen must be smoking with the effort!

She's going to be a busy bunny plotting revenge on Sandals, teaching Kev the "I bought that ring off of my own initiative, honest." speech AND molding an anatomically correct Leo doll to jab with pins of fury. It's a jolly good job she has so many well-paid friends to cheerleaded her through these trying times.

I don't fly but I would (almost) be willing to risk death-by-ball-of-fire to give Sandals the extra custom they so richly deserve. I *hope* she has the common to know when she is outmatched but I fear the next KP 'book' launch will be littered with glittery flipflops. The seething is strong with that one.

As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.

Now on with the mocking!
Ha ha good post Katie Price will indeed be plotting revenge!
MRS W is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 31-01-2013, 20:26
janna
Forum Member

At one time I did feel sorry for her ( a tiny bit).
But the fact is that she has the money to get the best help out there to sort out her 'faulty wiring' ,but chooses not to even admit there is an issue.
At a time when her kids are still adjusting to 'daddy' Leo being gone she has introduced a random stripper into their family unit. Wrong on every level & totally selfish.
So no point in feeling sorry for her ,she is just a spoiled attention seeker who is doing things HER way regardless of any impact on her children.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 20:47
Queeniepops
Forum Member

I read in a trash mag today , that Kerry K " doesn't want a tacky wedding like KP " lordy.
Queeniepops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:12
fredster
Forum Member

I read in a trash mag today , that Kerry K " doesn't want a tacky wedding like KP " lordy.
I don't know which of them is the worst.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:13
fredster
Forum Member

Ha ha good post Katie Price will indeed be plotting revenge!
Does she have any friends? She seems to fall out with everyone.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:14
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Does that mean she's got some poor sod lined up as the next Mr Katona?
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:38
Blondie X
Forum Member

I bet she would if she could afford it. She'll be lucky if she can scrape together the cash for a reception in her own garden shed. She won't even be able to beg Iceland for a couple of prawn rings for the buffet now either
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:49
lexi22
Inactive Member

I bet she would if she could afford it. She'll be lucky if she can scrape together the cash for a reception in her own garden shed. She won't even be able to beg Iceland for a couple of prawn rings for the buffet now either
She doesn't need Iceland now! Her wedding will be sponsored by CashLady. They are 2670% behind her.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:58
Tissy
Forum Member

She doesn't need Iceland now! Her wedding will be sponsored by CashLady. They are 2670% behind her.
Tissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 00:30
lozenger
Forum Member

I'm a bit worried about Kevin the gerbil (Roland rat's sidekick) Has anyone forewarned the RSPCA?
lozenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41
janna
Forum Member

I'm a bit worried about Kevin the gerbil (Roland rat's sidekick) Has anyone forewarned the RSPCA?
-----------------surely she wouldn't ?
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:51
duvindupain
Forum Member

Genius!
duvindupain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:42
Millie Muppet
Forum Member

Does that mean she's got some poor sod lined up as the next Mr Katona?
Haven't you seen her recent swoonings on Twitter? Apparently she's met The One. (part 257)

ETA: No, not everyone is as sad as I am to follow KK on Twitter I know, but it's good for the occasional, i.e. daily, chuckle.
Millie Muppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00
hopeless case
Forum Member

How funny

The notion that KK can wade into a Katie Price debate (or indeed any debate) and have even an iota of a point says it all really.
hopeless case is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:23
Azura's Star
Forum Member

How funny

The notion that KK can wade into a Katie Price debate (or indeed any debate) and have even an iota of a point says it all really.
...Let alone try and take the moral high ground.
KK would sell our Thingy and our Whatshisname for a sausage roll and a can of Irn-Bru if she thought it would get her gurning gob in a magazine for 5 minutes.
Azura's Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:29
The Prumeister
Forum Member

...Let alone try and take the moral high ground.
KK would sell our Thingy and our Whatshisname for a sausage roll and a can of Irn-Bru if she thought it would get her gurning gob in a magazine for 5 minutes.

I think that's unfair.

They'd have to chuck in 20 Lambert & Butler as well
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36
Cym
Forum Member

As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.

Now on with the mocking![/quote] by Snark E

Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.
Unlike HM no one involved in KP past has ever come forward to sue KP or throw any doubt that these incidents took place, not even with the incentive of a media payout, nor has KP ever claimed that her father or ex husband abused her or any other child.
Cym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:32
Fizgig
Forum Member

SnarkE As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.
Now on with the mocking!
CYM - Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.
Unlike HM no one involved in KP past has ever come forward to sue KP or throw any doubt that these incidents took place, not even with the incentive of a media payout, nor has KP ever claimed that her father or ex husband abused her or any other child.
Wouldn't that be revealing themselves if they did? She hasn't named them, so who's going to sue?
Fizgig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:43
johartuk
Forum Member

Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.
KP has been playing the publicity game since she first started glamour modelling. She's an attention seeker, who has never been averse to dropping senational 'revelations' into even the must mundane interviews to get attention.

Who would sue her? The 'old man' and the 'celebrity rapist' have never been publically named (as far as I'm aware) so, if they do actually exist, why would they come forward and sue, revealing their identities in the process? I'd also add that with HM, the scenario was different - if memory serves, she actually claimed to have been abused by a pervert, along with a friend. It was the friend who came forward and pointed out that she, not, HM was the victim. I actually think that HM is a good illustration of how people in the public eye can exaggarate or even outright lie.
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:59
MRS W
Forum Member

Does she have any friends? She seems to fall out with everyone.
I think her "friends" will be on the payroll!
MRS W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:06
Cym
Forum Member

KP has been playing the publicity game since she first started glamour modelling. She's an attention seeker, who has never been averse to dropping senational 'revelations' into even the must mundane interviews to get attention.

Who would sue her? The 'old man' and the 'celebrity rapist' have never been publically named (as far as I'm aware) so, if they do actually exist, why would they come forward and sue, revealing their identities in the process? I'd also add that with HM, the scenario was different - if memory serves, she actually claimed to have been abused by a pervert, along with a friend. It was the friend who came forward and pointed out that she, not, HM was the victim. I actually think that HM is a good illustration of how people in the public eye can exaggarate or even outright lie.
Sensational revelations yes, but does that make them lies I agree the HM scenario was different, very different as HM was exposed as a liar, where as KP regarding these incidents never has been, so why tar her with the same brush as HM, by assuming she is lying, without the same damning evidence
Cym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 15:29
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

I think her "friends" will be on the payroll!
Mr Makeup and his hubby Mr DIY follow her around like a couple of bad smells.

Mr Makeup will be on the payroll and as they come as a pair Mr DIY has to tag along, although I've got the impression after briefly seeing Katie showing off as if she was the bride at their wedding, that he finds her more than a tad exasperating.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 18:03
euphie
Forum Member

I find it funny that magazines have universally criticised her for this 'stunt' and rightly so

Plus, seen one of her autobiographies in poundland last night to add insult to injury
euphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 18:14
Blondie X
Forum Member

She's won a poll, not a good poll granted but at least she's top of something

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...voted-top.html
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 18:58
Queeniepops
Forum Member

Dearie it's going from bad to worse .
Queeniepops is offline   Reply With Quote