Options

Met a lovely new guy but not very good in the bedroom :(

Comments

• Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon O wrote: »
    I am now going to leave this thread because someone asked for advice and now you seem to be making it about ME ... so tatty bye for now x

Your mum calling you for dinner ?:D
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joiji wrote: »
    I believe you Jonny, they are all just jealous as you a real man and know how to treat your women;)

Oh yes the following is a quote by Jon O written 18 Jan 2013 at 05:20am

"Never get involved with a married woman because it will all end in tears. I had an affair 3 years ago and my wife found out and I am now living alone in a flat and my kids don't want to know me. The woman concerned left me and went back to her husband because she decided I was too immature. Biggest mistake of my life I wish I could turn back the clock

Pricless:D

Sorry I don't know how to link the thread "kissed a married woman"

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63656214&highlight=#post63656214

post #3
  • Options
    turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great work Sherlock! :D
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    There's a Lily Allen song about that

This is what came to my mind whilst reading the post :p
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wench wrote: »
    So I've met this lovely new guy while I was on holiday last Dec, and we have been seeing each other since then.

Whilst I think he is absolutely wonderful, kind, caring, funny, intelligent etc, ticks most of the boxes, there is something that I consider a problem.

Sex unfortunately is somewhat.....um how to do I put it... boring and not very good :o

I prefer someone who is passionate and assertive, I prefer to be dominated in the bedroom but I am finding he is the complete opposite. He's very gentle, almost unsure of himself, shy even.
    I'm the one who tends to initiate sex and tends to be the one in control but I keep hoping he'll take the lead instead.

Now I know you'll all say "talk to him about it", but I feel I had in a way, as we were flirting via text for a while before we hooked up and he asked how I liked it in the bedroom and I was upfront and honest about how I like being dominated and enjoy it a bit rough. He agreed that we would be a perfect match as he liked to be in control when it came to sex, however the reality is completely different to what was talked about before.

Now I have no idea how to approach it, but also I'm not even sure if he would even be capable as I think he's just too gentle in nature. You're either confident in sex or not and I just dont think he is.

I'm not sure if things would get better, and I know I couldn't live with bad sex, even if the guy is really lovely.

So should I persevere, hope it gets better? talk to him again and if so HOW???
    or shall I just end it now before it gets serious?

New guy is not "perfect" shocker :eek:

Maybe he just doesn't fancy you sexually. Has that thought occurred to you ?

You should have just told him right at the get go that his performance in bed was at the top of your list of requirements, irrespective of how you measured up, and that if he was no good, he'd be dumped.
  • Options
    Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you Jonny, they are all just jealous as you a real man and know how to treat your women;)

Oh yes the following is a quote by Jon O written 18 Jan 2013 at 05:20am

"Never get involved with a married woman because it will all end in tears. I had an affair 3 years ago and my wife found out and I am now living alone in a flat and my kids don't want to know me. The woman concerned left me and went back to her husband because she decided I was too immature. Biggest mistake of my life I wish I could turn back the clock

Pricless:D

Sorry I don't know how to link the thread "kissed a married woman"

That wasn't about me but my brother who is called Jon. I pretended it was me incase I wasn't beleived. I am a happily married man who sometimes sleeps with call girls when I am bored. I use his name online I am really called Brian which I have never liked people always mispell it as Brain which I find annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »

You should have just told him right at the get go that his performance in bed was at the top of your list of requirements, irrespective of how you measured up, and that if he was no good, he'd be dumped.

Maybe he has a small penis? Some men do and that can make them feel inadequate and unsure of themselves.

Mine is not small btw it is 8" ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what came to my mind whilst reading the post :p

This Lily Allen song? :D

[URL=]http://vimeo.com/32641991[/URL]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    Your mum calling you for dinner ?:D

No the wife wanted a quick shag ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Wench ? Anyway this thread is quite amusing now !
  • Options
    Christian_GreyChristian_Grey Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »

Try a teaspoon of sugar to get rid of that bitter taste
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try a teaspoon of sugar to get rid of that bitter taste

She is right, perhaps he doesn't fancy her. I have banged a few women that looked alright when I wore beer goggles but the next morning!?! I though to meself "What the heck did I see in her she looks like Bet Lynch!" I would then try to sneak out without waking her or leave a message saying that I would contact her in a few days (which I never did)
  • Options
    joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wasn't about me but my brother who is called Jon. I pretended it was me incase I wasn't beleived. I am a happily married man who sometimes sleeps with call girls when I am bored. I use his name online I am really called Brian which I have never liked people always mispell it as Brain which I find annoying.

Quite right, if you had started your sentence my brother had an affair no one would of believed such a ridiculous story:eek:

Maybe he has a small penis? Some men do and that can make them feel inadequate and unsure of themselves.

Mine is not small btw it is 8" ;)

Not sure I believe you, is that about you or your brother?:p
    Mr&MrsRR wrote: »
    What happened to Wench ? Anyway this thread is quite amusing now !

She is too busy to come on here, she's errr "tied up" with other matters:D
  • Options
    hotmat3khotmat3k Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is right, perhaps he doesn't fancy her. I have banged a few women that looked alright when I wore beer goggles but the next morning!?! I though to meself "What the heck did I see in her she looks like Bet Lynch!" I would then try to sneak out without waking her or leave a message saying that I would contact her in a few days (which I never did)
    Still trying to brag because your wife won't tie you up :D. Actually, you spend far too much time on here to even have a wife. Poor taste of a man if any of it is true :rolleyes:.
  • Options
    nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    Bad Sex = Bad Relationship
    Good Sex = Good Relationship

Simples!

No, it's not that simple. Good relationship = communication, in all forms. Mental, emotional and physical being the most important.

If one partner is not 'communicating' in the bedroom (in other words not performing well) then this is something that can be addressed by, sensitive, conversation and literally showing the other person what is wanted then encouraging them when they get it right.

Gawd, now I feel like Dr Malfi. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hotmat3k wrote: »
    Still trying to brag because your wife won't tie you up :D. Actually, you spend far too much time on here to even have a wife. Poor taste of a man if any of it is true :rolleyes:.

I am snowed in thats why I am on here a lot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite right, if you had started your sentence my brother had an affair no one would of believed such a ridiculous story:eek:

Not sure I believe you, is that about you or your brother?:p

She is too busy to come on here, she's errr "tied up" with other matters:D

So you were Wench? Are you a multi?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am snowed in thats why I am on here a lot

School shut then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you were Wench? Are you a multi?

I take it you never read the whole thread:
    A) you might get the tied up joke
    B) you would know I couldn't possible be Wench
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you never read the whole thread:
    A) you might get the tied up joke
    B) you would know I couldn't possible be Wench

You might be Wench for all I know and I even might be her because its obvious to me that there is a multi on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    School shut then?

Nope ... my car is stuck at the bottom of a hill so I am waiting for the snow to thaw so I can go to work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL :D

What kind of name is turquoiseblue? My wife has turquoise eyes btw ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might be Wench for all I know and I even might be her because its obvious to me that there is a multi on this thread.

I'm actually your wife, just popping out in the new Audio you provide for me to see my lover, ops i mean personal trainer.

It's obvious to me you're bored, go bang your mistress
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually your wife, just popping out in the new Audio you provide for me to see my lover, ops i mean personal trainer.

It's obvious to me you're bored, go bang your mistress

I would but she is at work at the moment :D

I am off soon to get my car so don't miss me too much xx