Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Looking to watch BB USA live feeds this year??

Old 15-01-2013, 00:20
steve2013
Forum Member

What do I need to be able to do that from the UK. I thought id ask now so knew what id need.
steve2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-01-2013, 06:42
Shine_On
Forum Member

If it hasn't been changed from last year, you'll need a subscription to the superpass site which streams the livefeed (https://superpass.real.com) and a VPN to make it seem like you're connecting to the streams from a US ip address.

Superpass had a special offer before the start of last series that gave you full access to the entire season at a discount price (3 months for the price of 2 I think), so if it's the same this year you might want to take advantage of that because it sounds like the series will be longer this year.

As for the VPN, I initially used ibVPN but the connection was poor and the livefeed was stuck buffering a lot. I cancelled ibVPN after a couple of weeks and went to FlyVPN and had a much better time with the feeds. Although, I did read a little while ago that ibVPN was doing things differently and that the service would be vastly improved this year.

Hope that helps a little.
Shine_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 06:59
InMyArms
Forum Member

I also had issues with ibVPN last year, but the year before it was an excellent service. I wonder if it's just luck of the draw?
InMyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 00:59
undersea123
Forum Member

Hiya, once subscribed is the flashback option available once the series is over (i would like to watch some of the feeds from 2011) ?
undersea123 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:19
InMyArms
Forum Member

Hiya, once subscribed is the flashback option available once the series is over (i would like to watch some of the feeds from 2011) ?
Yes it's available. I think only the two most recent series are avaliable though.. so 13 and 14.
InMyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 16:42
undersea123
Forum Member

Thanks for the response Inmyarms, so that also includes the pick a cam/date/time feature, as that is what i cant get to work? Everything else works fine, is me being in Britain a factor?
undersea123 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 21:03
Redmond
Forum Member

Okay, so I've just bought ibVPN and I can't seem to connect to any server. It just keeps asking for my Username and Password over and over again (and yes, they are right, I've checked).
Redmond is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 21:21
Redmond
Forum Member

Ok, I'm connected now but no websites are loading. I think I may have to cancel. Is it easy to cancel?
Redmond is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote