Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Celebrity Wedding Planner

Old 16-01-2013, 22:58
jennaxhx
Forum Member

Who else is watching? Amy and Harry are the worst wedding planners ever! They seem to think it's "their" day and that cos they're the planners that means they've to choose what they want for the couple rather than trying to think what the couple would want. Nightmare!
jennaxhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 16-01-2013, 23:01
topcat3
Forum Member

haha hopefully they're only joking. Dont think much of the bride she seems quite rude
topcat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 23:04
jennaxhx
Forum Member

I'm not sure they are joking lol
jennaxhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 03:15
Daisychain21
Forum Member

Amy did my head in she would insist on keep saying we are the "celebrity" wedding planners get over yourself girl .
Daisychain21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:43
Yera
Forum Member

Who else is watching? Amy and Harry are the worst wedding planners ever! They seem to think it's "their" day and that cos they're the planners that means they've to choose what they want for the couple rather than trying to think what the couple would want. Nightmare!
I would have cried if they were my planners- it seemed to work out in the end but I can't help thinking the bride and groom just accepted they had their wedding paid for - the bridesmaid was not happy with any of the choices but when the wedding guests said the same I wondered if I would rather have my wedding paid for or have the day I want and pay for it myself- Amy and Harry were frustrating to watch- they kept saying it was "their" day ...
I didn't watch bots afterwards - had seen enough tv at that stage
Yera is offline   Reply With Quote