Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Alexandra Burke and Mr Selfridge

Old 21-01-2013, 23:45
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

You may not like her, but she's certainly not talentless.
In my opinion, she is. In yours, she's not.

Now lets agree to disagree.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-01-2013, 00:06
Zack06
Forum Member

In my opinion, she is. In yours, she's not.

Now lets agree to disagree.
Actually your opinion doesn't count with regards to her ability. She's a vocalist that can hit all the notes well. You may not like how she sounds and you are entitled to do so, but there isn't any way to deny that she is a technically excellent vocalist. There's a difference between having an opinion and blindly ignoring the facts.
Zack06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 00:08
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Actually your opinion doesn't count with regards to her ability. She's a vocalist that can hit all the notes well. You may not like how she sounds and you are entitled to do so, but there isn't any way to deny that she is a technically excellent vocalist. There's a difference between having an opinion and blindly ignoring the facts.
Just because you say something doesn't make it 'fact' - just an opinion.

Night night.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 00:16
Zack06
Forum Member

Night night.
By your logic, since she's "talentless", any girl off the street can sing like her. Can they? No. Good night.
Zack06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:04
Jenbonjovi
Forum Member

Even if this is true, shes not underage so what's the problem? Mind your own business - nothing to see here.
I think the point was that if it was the other way round people would make comments about the female i.e call her a cougar.

As for everyone else, stop getting so angry! You don't know her or him so don't take such offence to other people's opinions!

And lastly, she doesn't sing my kind of music and the fact she covered my favourite ever song badly IMO and was on a show I hate means I won't ever be a fan but she's not talentless. Having a good voice is a talent.
Jenbonjovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 13:37
lux lisbon 2
Forum Member

A lot of people have said that about him but I can't find much on him, only stuff about Selfridge (who is a womaniser) Is he method acting?
Check out US gossip sites and blind items reveals, there was one from CDAN's New Year's reveals list about JP which pretty much sums him up.
lux lisbon 2 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:04
Anika Hanson
Forum Member

Night night.
Most people would recognise that she can sing. People seem to throw around the word talentless when it comes to people they don't like.
Anika Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote