Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Strictly Tour 2013 List Of Winners

Old 21-01-2013, 17:05
sweetchick
Forum Member

I thought maybe we could have a thread for a list of the winners and runners up . Sorry if we already have a thread for this.
sweetchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-01-2013, 17:28
StigOfTheKrump
Forum Member

I think the list will go like this:

Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Bob the Builder
Louis
Louis
Louis

(well, Louis has already won the first five. Not sure on runner-ups, bar Denise at least once)
StigOfTheKrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 18:08
Monaogg
Forum Member

Spot on Stig. The only time this result might be any different is if Louis is not appearing.
Monaogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 19:11
gritty
Forum Member

Got to beat 30 wins to become No.1 SCD Tour All-Time Champion (Harry Judd managed 30 last season - apparently)
gritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 09:19
olivej
Forum Member

safe to assume Louis will win unless you hear otherwise

He got an almight reception at the NIA when I was there on sunday - it was deafening and far louder and longer than any of the other couples
olivej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 09:26
IzzieStar
Forum Member

I should expect that Louis will win all of them, except for maybe Manchester if Lisa plays on the 'FUN Lisa from Manchester' card.
IzzieStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:20
SaraV1308
Forum Member

I should expect that Louis will win all of them, except for maybe Manchester if Lisa plays on the 'FUN Lisa from Manchester' card.
I think even then, Lisa will be very lucky to win. I found Fern's dancing a more pleasing sight.

I think Michael might have a chance in Sheffield and Lisa might have a chance in Manchester but other than that, I would say Louis all the way. Would Denise or Dani stand a chance in London - possibly the O2, I dunno??
SaraV1308 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:24
olivej
Forum Member

I think even then, Lisa will be very lucky to win. I found Fern's dancing a more pleasing sight.

I think Michael might have a chance in Sheffield and Lisa might have a chance in Manchester but other than that, I would say Louis all the way. Would Denise or Dani stand a chance in London - possibly the O2, I dunno??
BIB would have to agree

Michael might possibly win in Sheffield - it would be lovely for him if he did
olivej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:25
colliefan
Forum Member

Do you think Lisa has lost a lot of the huge public support she was getting? - I remember reports from Wembley were saying she got the loudest cheers of the night, so maybe she was expecting something similar on tour?
colliefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:28
SaraV1308
Forum Member

Do you think Lisa has lost a lot of the huge public support she was getting? - I remember reports from Wembley were saying she got the loudest cheers of the night, so maybe she was expecting something similar on tour?
No. I think the reality is starting to sink in. I think the "vibe" of everyone loves Lisa was a thing cooked up by the producers during the show (to make sure she stayed in until the semis)...

The complete gushing by the judges about her dances (and not much criticism) put me off her before Id seen anyone else.

I dont think Lisa got the biggest cheers at Wembley. That went to Louis (if anyone) - although Id say Denise and Louis probably shared that honour. Lisa was first to dance so there was nothing really to compare it to.....
Old 22-01-2013, 10:31
Pashulty
Forum Member

Its a bit sad for Denise... despite dancing so well...just cant win people over... Sometimes do feel sorry for her... only just sometimes...

No chance for Dani I think... she has lost the team smurf advantage...personally I would enjoy and root for whoever Pasha dances with.... but dont think Dani and Pasha will gurner enough votes anywhere because together they are an unknown entity and people might not relate to them... plus Dani doesnt have a huge enough personality like say Phil to win people over... It would be nice though if each couple at least got one win...

But in the end its not a compettion ... so the whole thing must be fun on its ... except trying to enjoy the same scripted jokes 31 times...

Lets wait for the report from this evening...

Thanks for your lovely review Sara...
Pashulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:09
Damahepa
Forum Member

Last year the only ones Harry didn't win were Manchester (to Chelsee, from Manchester) Cardiff (to Robbie Savage, from Wales) and Jason (Did they go to Australia?) so I'm guessing home towns will do well, Michael is practically guaranteed Sheffield!
Damahepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:34
SaraV1308
Forum Member

Its a bit sad for Denise... despite dancing so well...just cant win people over... Sometimes do feel sorry for her... only just sometimes...

No chance for Dani I think... she has lost the team smurf advantage...personally I would enjoy and root for whoever Pasha dances with.... but dont think Dani and Pasha will gurner enough votes anywhere because together they are an unknown entity and people might not relate to them... plus Dani doesnt have a huge enough personality like say Phil to win people over... It would be nice though if each couple at least got one win...

But in the end its not a compettion ... so the whole thing must be fun on its ... except trying to enjoy the same scripted jokes 31 times...

Denise's biggest handicap is James unfortunately..., especially if he continues his 'desperate' "begging for votes" act.

And yes I agree re Dani.

Id say Fern has probably got more chance than the Ds.
Old 22-01-2013, 16:21
idetached
Forum Member

In all the reviews one thing comes through clear, people don't like the VT of Dani trying to turn Pasha into Vincent. Why Craig or whoever produced it even goes in this direction is crazy. Pasha is Russian. Why give him a script and take that away, such a missed opportunity for Dani to experience. She had a smurff and now a Siberian Tiger. I'll take the tiger any day.
idetached is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 16:27
Mrs F
Forum Member

Last year the only ones Harry didn't win were Manchester (to Chelsee, from Manchester) Cardiff (to Robbie Savage, from Wales) and Jason (Did they go to Australia?) so I'm guessing home towns will do well, Michael is practically guaranteed Sheffield!
I hope so.
Mrs F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 16:29
StigOfTheKrump
Forum Member

So if home towns are anything to go by, Lisa and Michael are guaranteed wins.
StigOfTheKrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 17:07
Stuart25
Forum Member

It's a shame Kimberley isn't doing the tour, I guarantee she would've won quite a few had she done it.
Stuart25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 23:10
tvqueen1905
Forum Member

Louis won newcastle tonight i was there denise runner up

Loads of empty seats
tvqueen1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:57
Tall Paul
Forum Member

It's a shame Kimberley isn't doing the tour, I guarantee she would've won quite a few had she done it.
Kim is very busy doing other things with her band so that is why she wasn't picked for the tour.
Tall Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 11:11
colliefan
Forum Member

Situation thus far

Ola Jordan UK ‏@OlaJordanUK
Louis Smith & Ola Jordan have taken 1st place at every single show, with Denise Van Outen & James Jordan taking 2nd place at every show.
colliefan is offline   Reply With Quote