Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What Was The First CD You Ever Bought?

Old 24-01-2013, 12:56
Sam Solitude

Since the O.C.C. threatened other chart stats sites into closure I've sent the Official Charts Company requests via their feedback/contact us link asking if they'd post up 'chart-run history' & 'best selling data from previous years' sections on their site to compensate as there is nowhere on the internet where you can find such information
Heard nothing in reply from them,which leads me to conclude that the OCC are just an ignorant bunch of ****s.
Also the majority of their FB followers are foreigners who speak pigeon English,which surprised me.
Sam Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-01-2013, 15:44
lovelife7292
Forum Member

what a lovely soul you are
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 16:09
mushymanrob
Forum Member

Since the O.C.C. threatened other chart stats sites into closure I've sent the Official Charts Company requests via their feedback/contact us link asking if they'd post up 'chart-run history' & 'best selling data from previous years' sections on their site to compensate as there is nowhere on the internet where you can find such information
Heard nothing in reply from them,which leads me to conclude that the OCC are just an ignorant bunch of ****s.
Also the majority of their FB followers are foreigners who speak pigeon English,which surprised me.
thats frustrating, if they want to be THE chart stats site then they are obliged to act like it.
mushymanrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 16:18
Souffle Girl
Inactive Member

When I clicked on the thread, I expected to read something much more scandalous than them failing to reply to your letter. Some of the people on this forum...
Souffle Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 17:08
Eric_Blob
Forum Member

The OCC need to at least add a feature to their site where you can easily scroll through the weeks (i.e. a button to press to go to "next week" and "last week").
Eric_Blob is offline   Reply With Quote