Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Black Ops Declassified

Old 29-01-2013, 18:55
chopoff
Forum Member

Got this from LOVEFiLM today - any one played it?

I seem to be diabolical at it.

It isn't as bad as the screenshots made out and I've only jumped into the survival mode and one MP game so far, but the reviews seem a little harsh - but I think their main gripe was the single player.

Has anyone got any tips? My aiming is all over the show, it looks like I'm playing the Wii and the transmitter keeps cutting in and out!
chopoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-01-2013, 21:23
thomas2400
Forum Member

Take your time and never rush

it's a game of trial and error with no checkpoints so it's more about poking your head out and getting one enemy at a time rather than the run and gun nature of the console versions

Reviews where just lying about how long it takes in my opinion they said it can be done in an hour or two but it would require you being the luckiest gamer in the world not to mess up one and do it that quick on veteran considering you die in about 2 shots and you wouldn't know the layout first try

it honestly took me about 12-15 hours to get through every mission and finish a couple of them again on the next difficulty and then veteran
thomas2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 17:40
Yuffie
Forum Member

I got this during the week and love it. Have only done 1 single player mission but I'm loving the multiplayer, which is strange because I usually suck somethin else at the console versions and end up hating them.

Anyone else playing this ??

My only gripe is how you connect with friends. You've to go through the party app and it only works some of the time for me. A long way to go about connecting two Vitas together.
Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 22:06
chopoff
Forum Member

Never tried to play with a friend so no idea on that. But you're right, multiplayer is quite nice, no lag and had no BS moments unlike home console versions which was refreshing.

Maybe it was because it was simplistic.
chopoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 23:36
Yuffie
Forum Member

the knife is the way to go tho. the guns suck so ya can just run up to someone and stab them. love it
Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote