Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Poor Audrey!!

Old 30-01-2013, 19:57
rolergirl
Forum Member

Gail split her and Lewis up then ends up with him....does anyone else feel sorry for her?
rolergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 30-01-2013, 20:00
Hound of Love
Forum Member

Audrey is never short of man action. She'll hook up with someone else soon enough
Hound of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 20:07
bellamina
Forum Member

I feel so sad for her, the story has been funny but heartbreaking, Lewis really did love Audrey and vice versa, they should be together, I will miss Lewis and when the furore has all gone away I will probably stop watching Corrie.
bellamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 20:11
gboy

I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail - he was really sinister. I think it's the combination of charm and malice.

I really hope Lewis returns.
gboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 20:14
Lucy Lou
Forum Member

Aww I cannot bare to see Audrey upset - she just looks so sad
Lucy Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 20:15
Joe_Zel
Forum Member

Gail's nonchalant attitude towards it is what's disturbing.
Joe_Zel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 22:22
mo mouse
Forum Member

Really enjoy seeing Audrey suffer.
mo mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 22:32
funcat650
Forum Member

I feel sorry for Audrey. She's never had any luck and her daughter takes away any chance of happiness. I'm glad the laugh is on Gail when she finds out that Lewis never loved her and has riped her off. Smarmy evil Lewis craps me up. Enjoying Corrie.
funcat650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 22:38
priscilla
Forum Member

I feel so sorry for Audrey, I'd love her to find happiness. Gail doesn't seem to care that she's in a relationship with her mums ex. The ex she originally hated and was scheming to get rid of, I hate how Gail is blaming Audrey for the end of her and Lewis relationship saying she should have trusted Lewis, well if Gail hadn't decided to do what she did Audrey would have never been forced into going along with the plan.
priscilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 23:11
riverside 57
Forum Member

I feel so sad for her, the story has been funny but heartbreaking, Lewis really did love Audrey and vice versa, they should be together, I will miss Lewis and when the furore has all gone away I will probably stop watching Corrie.
Lewis never really loved Audrey, if he did he wouldn't be doing what he's doing, he would never have got the hump with her for doubting him, he has after all, given her plenty of reason to doubt him! And if he did love her he would be with her, as he knows as well as we do that she would have him back in the blink of an eye! Nah, he's a bad 'un through and through, and she's well rid of him!

Now, if she could get shot of Gail as quick....
riverside 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 10:05
ayrshire lass
Forum Member

Lewis never really loved Audrey, if he did he wouldn't be doing what he's doing, he would never have got the hump with her for doubting him, he has after all, given her plenty of reason to doubt him! And if he did love her he would be with her, as he knows as well as we do that she would have him back in the blink of an eye! Nah, he's a bad 'un through and through, and she's well rid of him!

Now, if she could get shot of Gail as quick....
I agree, if he was so happy with Audrey, as he says, then all he had to do was ask and she would have had him back like a shot, he didn't need to go through with this elaborate scam with Gail. I like Audrey, but I feel at 72 she is a bit old to be mooning around crying over blokes, however it is Nigel Havers, look at the ones she has had to choose from in the past( Alf, Archie Shuttleworth, Bill Webster, the cross dresser bloke), you can't really blame the silly old sod. I actually think that Dennis Tanner would have been more suited to Audrey, instead of pairing him with Rita, who is way too old for him.
ayrshire lass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 10:58
Uncle Quentin
Forum Member

I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail.

Me too!

"I was ghastly to Audrey & I'm going to be even more ghastly to Gail ............ I'm going to steal all her money ..... & you're going to help me!"

Uncle Quentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:00
ParoFlame
Forum Member

Absolutely. I feel very sorry for Audrey
ParoFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:07
PacinoFan
Forum Member

You are never too old to get your heart broke. I am very sad for Aud and cannot wait for Gail's comuppence. I hope it is loud, public and that Norris, Eileen and Sylvia are in attendance. Oh that Blanche was still with us.

I must say that Lewis has played it brilliantly. His honeyed tones and cheap novella words have had Gail simpering, gasping and panting like a middle aged coquette. Only someone with an ego as big as hers would believe such words, usually only used by dating site swindlers. Her face will be a picture. I almost hope he leaves her stranded in Italy.

Ti amo, my arse!
PacinoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:22
riverside 57
Forum Member

I agree, if he was so happy with Audrey, as he says, then all he had to do was ask and she would have had him back like a shot, he didn't need to go through with this elaborate scam with Gail. I like Audrey, but I feel at 72 she is a bit old to be mooning around crying over blokes, however it is Nigel Havers, look at the ones she has had to choose from in the past( Alf, Archie Shuttleworth, Bill Webster, the cross dresser bloke), you can't really blame the silly old sod. I actually think that Dennis Tanner would have been more suited to Audrey, instead of pairing him with Rita, who is way too old for him.
I couldn't agree more with the BIB!
riverside 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:33
axl rose
Forum Member

Originally Posted by gboy;63965040[B
]I loved it when Lewis told Kylie what he going to do to Gail - he was really sinister[/b]. I think it's the combination of charm and malice.

I really hope Lewis returns.
I agree, I rewound it a few times
axl rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:34
axl rose
Forum Member

Really enjoy seeing Audrey suffer.
Yes I don't like the character and enjoy watching her suffer
axl rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:42
tenchgirl
Forum Member