Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

It's Mine... All Mine (Part 15)

Closed Thread
Old 30-01-2013, 22:14
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

Loving the first post of this thread

Shattered, had a hectic morning as only me in and was doing a paint missing activity, ended up with a great big splodge of white paint on my black skirt and frantically hitching it up to the sink tap to wash out with fairy liquid managed to get it out

Bloody paint!!!!
Wow didn't realise it was only you doing it! Opps to the paint but glad you got it out.

I'm so shattered that I came to bed at 9pm to watch something and missed most of it Scared I'll properly wake up now but I do need to go get the washing out the machine and can't be bothered lol
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:15
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Wow didn't realise it was only you doing it! Opps to the paint but glad you got it out.

I'm so shattered that I came to bed at 9pm to watch something and missed most of it Scared I'll properly wake up now but I do need to go get the washing out the machine and can't be bothered lol
I'll do it. I'll probably not be asleep for a long while yet
eugenespeed is online now Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 30-01-2013, 22:16
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

I'll do it. I'll probably not be asleep for a long while yet
Cheers
Old 30-01-2013, 22:20
twassington
Forum Member

Me eyes are shutting by themselves.....moons and stars all, sweet dreams especially eug!! xx
twassington is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 30-01-2013, 22:20
silentNate
Forum Member

My wife has banned me from looking at Phlebotomy videos in front of her
Old 30-01-2013, 22:21
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

Me eyes are shutting by themselves.....moons and stars all, sweet dreams especially eug!! xx
Night, moon & stars xxxxxxx
Old 30-01-2013, 22:22
silentNate
Forum Member

Night, moons and stars twass
Old 30-01-2013, 22:22
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Night Twassy.

I'm probably not bothering with sleep tonight though.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:23
Mrs Teapot
Forum Member

Brilliant

I often do Crazy, but I can do it's all above board just hard work I ruin loads of stuff, it's a nightmare, sod it......it's not like I pay a fortune for stuff

Things can always wait for the morning if your not desperate Crazy, if you feel like just relaxing then just do that
Old 30-01-2013, 22:24
Mrs Teapot
Forum Member

I'm on matchstick time but will not give in just yet

You take care Twass and sleep well xxxx
Old 30-01-2013, 22:27
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Just texted Paddy, my phone decided to fail on the one I wanted to send and send the text I sent to him last night.

Awaiting being ridiculed on the radio in a few minutes.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:28
eugenespeed
Forum Member

I wonder where I'll end up tomorrow. I need to stay awake so I'm going out galavanting.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:29
silentNate
Forum Member

I often do Crazy, but I can do it's all above board just hard work I ruin loads of stuff, it's a nightmare, sod it......it's not like I pay a fortune for stuff

Things can always wait for the morning if your not desperate Crazy, if you feel like just relaxing then just do that
I did a lovely piece of artwork at work and have recently discovered that it is going to be painted over
Old 30-01-2013, 22:30
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

Bless. Thankfully most of the stuff that's got on my clothes has come out There's blood on this hoodie and I've no idea why as where it is, there's no scabs or anything so obviously didn't pick and it bled onto it Oh I might leave it but don't want it to smell

I'm on matchstick time but will not give in just yet
Bless, my eyes were like matchsticks before I fell asleep I'd been fighting sleep since leaving college.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:30
silentNate
Forum Member

I wonder where I'll end up tomorrow. I need to stay awake so I'm going out galavanting.
Is you going on a date Eug? Got your Grindr profile sorted!?
Old 30-01-2013, 22:31
Mrs Teapot
Forum Member

I did a lovely piece of artwork at work and have recently discovered that it is going to be painted over
You've been doing Graffiti haven't you

You flaming vandal
Old 30-01-2013, 22:31
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Is you going on a date Eug? Got your Grindr profile sorted!?
I'm going on a bus.

And I know what Grindr is and no I haven't thank you
Old 30-01-2013, 22:33
Mrs Teapot
Forum Member

Bless. Thankfully most of the stuff that's got on my clothes has come out There's blood on this hoodie and I've no idea why as where it is, there's no scabs or anything so obviously didn't pick and it bled onto it Oh I might leave it but don't want it to smell

Bless, my eyes were like matchsticks before I fell asleep I'd been fighting sleep since leaving college.
It will only smell after a couple of days I would think, I get bruises and no idea where they have come from they just appear and then I remember banging a table

If you tired then you must sleep, try not to fight it, I'm going to look into some herbally stuff at weeked...........weed JOKING
Old 30-01-2013, 22:35
eugenespeed
Forum Member

It'll be 24 hours until I'm asleep again. (I hope).

I should keep a diary.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:35
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Wherever I lay my hat, that's my holiday home.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:36
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

It will only smell after a couple of days I would think, I get bruises and no idea where they have come from they just appear and then I remember banging a table

If you tired then you must sleep, try not to fight it, I'm going to look into some herbally stuff at weeked...........weed JOKING
Actually come to think of it, I've left stuff in there overnight and it didn't smell. Omg I'm like that!! I am forever walking in table corners, usually with my knees! Although the other week I kept walking into the corner of the freezer (or whatever it is) and told Emma how much it hurt. Then 5 minutes later she went and did it herself

I'm not fighting it anymore. I was only fighting it earlier because didn't want to fall asleep on the bus (I did!) and didn't want a repeat of last night night where I slept 6-9 and then didn't sleep til 3am this morning. But least it's placement day tomorrow and I'm leaving early so won't even fighting to stay awake
Old 30-01-2013, 22:37
silentNate
Forum Member

Blood is a protein, like egg, and the trick is to soak it in cold water before putting it into the washing machine
Old 30-01-2013, 22:39
eugenespeed
Forum Member

Blood is a protein, like egg, and the trick is to soak it in cold water before putting it into the washing machine
Spoken like a true serial killer.
Old 30-01-2013, 22:39
CrazyLoop
Forum Member

True. I often put pjs in with blood stains in the washing machine with no soaking beforehand and have no problems lol

Btw I only sometimes have blood on them because of my eczema
Old 30-01-2013, 22:40
eugenespeed
Forum Member

True. I often put pjs in with blood stains in the washing machine with no soaking beforehand and have no problems lol

Btw I only sometimes have blood on them because of my eczema
Suffered from that bad as a kid. I deeply empathise.

Closed Thread