[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
Forum Member
I've been in bed with flu all day. What have you done today? :D

Comments

• Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to work, why do you want to know ?

You must be very, very bored or just an attention-seeker.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another day on my are on the dole
  • Options
    fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I helped my friends paint the sets for the production in college :)

I live in Cardiff btw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I did house work, watched Black Mirror on 4OD, took in a Tesco home delivery, had pancakes and am now in bed feeling like shit.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I waited on the man coming to deliver oil, cleaned the tank out for my insects, did some dishes and replied to countless emails. So much for a day off lying in bed!
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope you're feeling better soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sat in bed, cried about having to put our dog to sleep yesterday. Browsed the internet keep my mind off it, then felt utter guilty for trying to cheer myself up and cried some more. Been a rather miserable day in all honesty.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    Sat in bed, cried about having to put our dog to sleep yesterday. Browsed the internet keep my mind off it, then felt utter guilty for trying to cheer myself up and cried some more. Been a rather miserable day in all honesty.

Sorry to hear that. I'd be lost without my pooch.
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shit. Sorry for your loss. Our old Greyhound is 12, been keeping an eye on him lately as he has been a bit under the weather.
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aww poor you. Feel better soon :)
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got up, walked the dog, went into town and met friends for coffee, came home, had a nap whilst neighbour walked the dog for me, played ball with him for half an hour, held his stinky pigs trotter whilst he ate it, took him round the block for yet another wee, had tea, came online and watched tv.
    Spent most of the day checking my phone because the CMHT had their meeting about me today and are meant to be letting me know if I'm going to be assigned a CPN or be referred back to my GP. They didn't ring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that. I'd be lost without my pooch.

Yes, they do tend to leave a big mark on your life :(. He was a lovely dog, as is our other one (however she's not into cuddles and is on constant alert for the postman!). Going to go out tomorrow and try and be a more productive person, moping and crying won't do any good or bring him back unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shit. Sorry for your loss. Our old Greyhound is 12, been keeping an eye on him lately as he has been a bit under the weather.

Poor thing, hope he gets better soon! I love Greyhounds, lovely breed of dog. Ours was 16 when he passed away and had a very good life, spoiled rotten ;). Thank you for you kindness everyone, I'm a bit of a miserable sod today!
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor thing, hope he gets better soon! I love Greyhounds, lovely breed of dog. Ours was 16 when he passed away and had a very good life, spoiled rotten ;). Thank you for you kindness everyone, I'm a bit of a miserable sod today!

Understandably! You're going through the grieving process.
  • Options
    Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A girlie day with my eldest daughter: we went to Sushi School and brought home a stack of sushi, then bought ski trousers, and made pancakes. Not sure the trousers will still fit.
  • Options
    SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he's just had a bit of a cold, nose was dripping mucus and was impeding his breathing at times, seems to be better this week, put it this way he eats like nobody's business and thats usually a good sign. All the best