Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Confirmed format changes for the voice UK series 2

Old 13-03-2013, 11:18
Mr Gossip
Forum Member

Would X Factor's Christopher have done better on The Voice UK? I think he had an amazing voice, and believe TXF Judges made people think of him as the panto villain - watch his performance of 'Hero', that would have got all the coaches' chairs turned!
Mr Gossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-03-2013, 11:22
voicefan
Forum Member

You know what, I really didn't rate his voice. I just don't get it....maybe it's just not for me

In my opinion, 95% of the acts on the voice who just made it to the battle rounds would knock the majority of past X factor finalists out of the water on vocals. I thought the standard on TV was ridiculously high. But I do feel bad for him.....I'm not sure why he got turned into the villain? Surely he can't be that bad?!

Although, it only takes one of the judges to disagree with me and think he has an amazing voice and he's through!
voicefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 12:55
Say_My_Name
Inactive Member

No.

I think however another over... in Melanie Masson would have done better on The Voice.

She'd definitely have got Tom Jones turning around.
Say_My_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 18:55
barrcode88
Forum Member

May have been out done on the Battles.
barrcode88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 21:34
Dandem
Forum Member

Maloney wouldn't have lasted at all on The Voice. He'd be lucky to get through the blind auditions, but he certainly wouldn't get any further than the battle rounds.

I agree with Say_My_Name though regarding Melanie Masson. She has a wonderful voice. A shame didn't progress further on The X Factor. Same applies for Joseph Whelan. Shocking that he didn't make it past bootcamp, absolutely shocking.
Dandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 11:49
oxygenjj
Forum Member

Maloney wouldn't have lasted at all on The Voice. He'd be lucky to get through the blind auditions, but he certainly wouldn't get any further than the battle rounds.

I agree with Say_My_Name though regarding Melanie Masson. She has a wonderful voice. A shame didn't progress further on The X Factor. Same applies for Joseph Whelan. Shocking that he didn't make it past bootcamp, absolutely shocking.
I agree 100 %

Melanie and joseph would have been much better
oxygenjj is offline   Reply With Quote