DS Forums

The Chase (ITV) (Part 3)

Old 25-02-2015, 01:17
evesapples131
Forum Member

I have been rewatching Bad Girls (again) recently.

Us loyal fans had to overlook a lot of really silly stuff with that show But I still loved it.

To name some of the things that come to mind:

Roisin, series 4. She began to show signs of serious mental health problems, including hallucinations, self harm and she was also taking addicted to drugs. In one episode she woke up in the psychiatric wing and announced that she "still had some dignity" and that she needed her make up and a hairbrush. Later that episode she appeared back on G-wing perfectly healthy.

Christopher Biggins adopting Buki Lesters baby, and her going to live with him after her release.

Bodybag holding her wedding anniversary in the prison (although I'm no expert, I'm 99% certain this wouldn't be allowed).

The disappearance of Di Barker.

The disappearance of Kris and Selena.

That Christmas episode, y'know the one with the ghost Natalie Buxton.

Di Barker taking home an inmates baby.

What am I forgetting? Sometimes I think all the crazy shit that happened on Bad Girls is what made it special........
evesapples131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-02-2015, 02:13
Keviness
Forum Member

Di's disappearance is the main thing I can't forgive BG for, she was my favourite character

"Bastard!"
Keviness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 18:00
evesapples131
Forum Member

Di's disappearance is the main thing I can't forgive BG for, she was my favourite character

"Bastard!"
It wouldn't have hurt them to just mention something, even if they'd just said she was transfered.

Let's pretend she escaped
Old 25-02-2015, 20:03
Misanthropy_83
Forum Member

The actress who played Di Barker didn't want to do it anymore, shame they didn't persuade her to stay until they had wrapped up the storyline. Same I think with the actresses who played Kris and Selena
Misanthropy_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 05:18
Unknown20
Forum Member

I always thought we were just to assume that Di Barker was still blamed and banged up, for the murder of Fenner. Nobody believed Julie J that it was her.
Unknown20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:00
evesapples131
Forum Member

I don't think we ever knew Darlenes fate either? The last we knew she was depressed and set herself on fire?