Options

whos most annoying - curly simon or faye?

rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
both these characters really annoy me!!! :mad: and everyone fighting over keeping them:yawn::yawn::yawn:

why cant they all be like kamil and oscar:p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    two annoying bratty kids in corrie :(
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mind Simon that much, but that girl who plays Faye can barely act,bless
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,822
    Forum Member
    I like Faye. Simon should be in Borstal. He is a vicious brat of the highest order.
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Simon, don't mind Faye too much.

So Faye, but I don't mind her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Simon laughably unrealistic, Fay makes me want to physically smack her, so its a tight one but Fay for me :)
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    rapunzel4 wrote: »
    both these characters really annoy me!!! :mad: and everyone fighting over keeping them:yawn::yawn::yawn:

or Aldi and Asda.
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Faye for sure. The kid who plays Simon is a super actor, the writers have just given him some horrible storylines, he has tonnes of potential. Faye ....the kid who plays her just isn't very good, sorry! :(
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Faye. At least the kid who plays Simon can act.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Curly Simon is the future ruler and god of the new human race! Faye on the other hand is the spawn of Satan!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    children should be seen and not heard :D
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rapunzel4 wrote: »

Little Simon is lovely, he is the most adorable child actor that Corrie has ever seen!
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon, really can't stand Faye. She always appears to have a permanent scowl and only smiles when scheming.

Also when Simon rules the earth and begins a massive invasion I want to be in his good books. He is our future supreme leader.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is the most annoying? Faye of course, when she is upset I feel no sympathy, when Simon cries, I feel sad for him. Also he is cute, she isn't.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,822
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Who is the most annoying? Faye of course, when she is upset I feel no sympathy, when Simon cries, I feel sad for him. Also he is cute, she isn't.

He is not cute. He is a brat and I forbid any further comments to the contrary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next time they dump curly Simon miles from home, I hope they make darn sure he has no tram or bus fare on him this time.

Schoolboy error that.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »

Aww he is though. Also he is a very resourceful little chap, he can travel on a public transport on his own
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It annoys me that Faye looks older than she is meant to. I mean she looks way to old to be acting the way she does. And don't get me started on Simon!
  • Options
    Cheesey PeppersCheesey Peppers Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I think you forgot about that brat Tiffany Butcher. When she laughed at Janine Butcher and called her a dog and then expected presents off her was laughable. Well done Janine even though of course if she couldn't have a present none of the kids could so she got her own way in the end!
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Faye. Simon should be in Borstal. He is a vicious brat of the highest order.

I'm surprised at you mo, she's an ever bigger brat than that simon.:mad:
  • Options
    kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fay is a brat , really annoys me. Don't mind Simon though
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you forgot about that brat Tiffany Butcher. When she laughed at Janine Butcher and called her a dog and then expected presents off her was laughable. Well done Janine even though of course if she couldn't have a present none of the kids could so she got her own way in the end!

I think you're on the wrong thread. :confused:
  • Options
    kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fay is a spoilt brat, really annoys me. Don't mind Simon too much though.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,130
    Forum Member
    Shyman without a doubt! Of course they have a long way to go to beat Mickytheshit and Bentheshit from Neighbours. :D
  • Options
    Cheesey PeppersCheesey Peppers Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    No Sutie she to is in the brat league!
  • Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh, well from the safety of my room I am going to defy you and say that Simon is cute. Faye is horrendous, a fish killer of the highest order. I hoped the asteroid would have hit her