Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Daily Pwice

Closed Thread
Old 27-03-2013, 22:15
Tissy
Forum Member

I see her and Kev have managed to get themselves papped with Junior and Princess on a "family outing".

Pics and story in the DM today. Reading all the comments underneath the article KP is getting a lot of stick for taking the kids out in freezing temperatures with no coats on.

And of course Kev is the "doting step dad"...just like Alex and Leo were.

`What a lovely looking family. She is a great mum and has chosen a lovely new step dad for her kids.`

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2OmU1r3Fy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I do worry about people sometimes
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-03-2013, 22:26
fizzle90
Forum Member

So Princess is only 5 years old and has already had three men as well as her biological father play daddy roles in her life?

Absolutely disgusting.
Old 27-03-2013, 22:32
janna
Inactive Member

`What a lovely looking family. She is a great mum and has chosen a lovely new step dad for her kids.`

What an odd mother. She ensures SHE is protected with a fur jacket,yet the kids are dressed for indoors. In this horrific weather.
She looks utterly bored to death & dead behind the eyes .As usual.
janna is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 27-03-2013, 22:33
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

The bump looks non-existent in the 'horsey' pic.

What an f'in joke.
Old 27-03-2013, 22:37
Nicola32
Forum Member

Im amazed at some of the comments from her fans sometimes.

One of the best ones I read was during the Kelly Brook heifer incident...There were a lot of comments attacking KP and then one of her fans wrote..."Leave Katie alone, she wasn't being nasty to Kelly at all, Yes she called her a heffer but she did say she was a hot one"
Old 27-03-2013, 22:40
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

Im amazed at some of the comments from her fans sometimes.

:
she has fans? oh yes....chavs,,,,
Old 27-03-2013, 23:23
Betty Britain

Im a fan and I can assure you I'm no chav...
Old 27-03-2013, 23:25
Fizgig
Forum Member

Maybe thats part of it - they could probably do with the attention. He has more to lose though, the image.
We can all have our own opinions, but mine would be that theres a lot more to it than her just having an affair. And as Blondie so briliantly put it, its been hyped so much who would care. I tend to believe a lot of what she is alleging, sounds a lot like claire's m/o and id hazard a guess what gets KP the most is she didnt think of it first
You are absolutely right, the real battle is and was KP vs CP
What do you mean? BIB.
Old 27-03-2013, 23:30
Betty Britain

What do you mean? BIB.
I believe if she had an affair and they had evidence of the affair ..peters camp would of leaked it by now..I do believe he thought she was.. Because they were/are the jealous types
Old 27-03-2013, 23:33
lozenger
Forum Member

What an odd mother. She ensures SHE is protected with a fur jacket,yet the kids are dressed for indoors. In this horrific weather.
She looks utterly bored to death & dead behind the eyes .As usual.
Well I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt here, perhaps she's p**ed off with paps (esp if she's not getting the $$ from it)

What I find really weird is the way she still tries to do the sultry pout whilst dressed as My Little Pony on Acid :- the only people who buy that crap are pony club kids.

Her odd squint-eyed pout only ever reminds me of Benny Hill in a kind of phhhwwhoaaar... kind of way...disturbing!
Old 27-03-2013, 23:37
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Definitely.

Nobody who's a fan can have much intelligence.
What's to be a fan of?

A woman who seemingly operates a revolving door policy in her life as regards husbands.
A woman who uses every aspect of her life for publicity.
A woman whose idea of 'motherhood' consists of saying how much she loves her kids yet leaving them regularly in order to go off for constant Botox, hair extensions and dental work in the USA of all places. (She's obv. not heard we have excellent dentists in Harley Street, and hair stylists here that can do extensions.)
A woman who seemingly wants to promote herself as a woman in a man's world in the field of business, and an example of feminism, but still slags off women like Kelly Brook when she feels like it. Right on Sista!

What a shining example of the female gender she is.....
Old 27-03-2013, 23:56
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

What do you mean? BIB.
I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode. I also think if it came out it would be embarrassing to Pete and thats why his camp have never leaked it.

But as to her problem, it's obviously that Pete and CP set her up as she is alleging. CP and PA won't want it out in the open because the daddy of the year trophys on the mantle will have to go back to ermm .. foxy bingo lol
Old 28-03-2013, 00:00
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

What I find really weird is the way she still tries to do the sultry pout whilst dressed as My Little Pony on Acid :- the only people who buy that crap are pony club kids.
I think the market she was probably aiming for was men with a fetish for grown women dressed as My Little Pony....

Why does every little thing she does have to be sexualised?
Old 28-03-2013, 00:04
Fizgig
Forum Member

I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode.
But as to her problem, it's obviously that Pete and CP set her up as she is alleging. CP and PA won't want it out in the open because the daddy of the year trophys on the mantle will have to go back to ermm .. foxy bingo lol
Big problem - CP?

Her problem - but wasn't it 2 of her friends that were going to sell the worst story on her, not CP & PA?
Old 28-03-2013, 00:08
Betty Britain

I have to be careful what i say here, but i believe she may have had an affair, but long before they broke up- and i think the public maybe missing a clue as to what pete's big problem is every time they see one of the TV shows, it's right there on the screen in every episode. I also think if it came out it would be embarrassing to Pete and thats why his camp have never leaked it.

There has been gossip of mental health issues around Peter for a while... I don't believe it myself
Old 28-03-2013, 00:10
whatever54
Forum Member

ooh I'm curious on your thoughts or do you just mean the abomination that is PA is the problem in itself
Old 28-03-2013, 00:10
Betty Britain

Big problem - CP?

Her problem - but wasn't it 2 of her friends that were going to sell the worst story on her, not CP & PA?
CP style is to get someone else to sell the gossip.. Remember the princess burn pics.. They were sent to her by Pete and she got a friend to get them to Dan Wootten so it doesn't look like Pete is the bad guy.. They all always use a "source" when we all know its from either camp
Old 28-03-2013, 00:11
Cyril_Sneer
Inactive Member

Big problem - CP?
no

Am unaware of that, what happened?

Edit - ah, the burn
Old 28-03-2013, 00:17
Betty Britain

no

Edit - ah, the burn
I might be wrong about it being the burn story..
Old 28-03-2013, 00:20
Fizgig
Forum Member

Clue?

Edit - ah, the burn
No, the baby.
Old 28-03-2013, 00:21
Fizgig
Forum Member

Bi-polar?
Old 28-03-2013, 00:23
Betty Britain

Clue?

No, the baby.
If the baby wasn't his we would know by now.. Why did he get upset when she talked about the miscarriage if it wasn't his baby.. That would of been his chance to bury her publically
Old 28-03-2013, 00:24
Betty Britain

Cyril
You have to give us a clue to be able to try to guess
Old 28-03-2013, 00:25
Fizgig
Forum Member

If the baby wasn't his we would know by now.. Why did he get upset when she talked about the miscarriage if it wasn't his baby.. That would of been his chance to bury her publically
2 friends who've known her for years were about to sell a story on her.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ka...rumours/551897
Old 28-03-2013, 00:27
Betty Britain

2 friends who've known her for years were about to sell a story on her.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ka...rumours/551897
Like I said ..if the baby wasn't pete's one of his "friends " would of gossiped by now...

Closed Thread