Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Phil Mitchell going crazy?

Old 17-02-2013, 12:40
Baban
Forum Member

Phil looses Lexi (and Sharon?) and with no one to turn to he looses his marbles. I think it would make a great SL. During this Peggy/Grant could make a brief return, and they could also get him into drugs/alchol again. Phil does need a fresh new storyline aside from all this Lexi rubbish. Thoughts?
Baban is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-02-2013, 12:47
Bertypop
Forum Member

You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?

I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.
Bertypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 12:55
scone
Forum Member

Be nice if he smiled
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:08
hetty100
Inactive Member

Go crazy????
hes already there
hetty100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:12
IzzyInTheHouse
Forum Member

Be nice if he smiled
The scene from a while ago now, where he's playing the Wii with Ben/Jay/Shirley and grinning crazily is, to put it frankly, terrifying
IzzyInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:23
los.kav
Forum Member

The scene from a while ago now, where he's playing the Wii with Ben/Jay/Shirley and grinning crazily is, to put it frankly, terrifying
Which is creepier: maniac grin or "Daddy Phil"?
los.kav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:25
IzzyInTheHouse
Forum Member

Which is creepier: maniac grin or "Daddy Phil"?
Maniac grin for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPB4x0CWPno . That, is all that needs to be said
Old 17-02-2013, 13:50
los.kav
Forum Member

Lmao! That was a great scene! It i weird seeing Phil act like that, but the thougt process of a grandfather living alone with his grandchild & calling himself daddy creeps me out way more.
los.kav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:53
IzzyInTheHouse
Forum Member

Lmao! That was a great scene! It i weird seeing Phil act like that, but the thougt process of a grandfather living alone with his grandchild & calling himself daddy creeps me out way more.
I don't get the big fuss about that tbh, he's practically her dad for the time being, with Ben being inside.

A bit weird, but not that much so
Old 17-02-2013, 14:04
ilovenicnacs
Forum Member

I don't get the big fuss about that tbh, he's practically her dad for the time being, with Ben being inside.

A bit weird, but not that much so
I think it was the context of the scene which made it a bit he was walking about in front of Lola who is Lexi s mum, calling himself "daddy", only the father of Lexi can call himself that, so it was like he had made Lola pregnant and not Ben!

(Sorry I have made myself feel ill )
ilovenicnacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:06
tenchgirl
Forum Member

I'd like for a new brother act to come in,, kick the crap out of him, buy him out and run him off. How anyone is supposed to brick it from threats from a fat old man with heart condition is beyond me. Kim in mare mode is more scary. & Phil & lexi is just odd, he's only got her to entice sharon to jump in the sack with him.
tenchgirl is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:14
Hound of Love
Forum Member

I'd like for a new brother act to come in,, kick the crap out of him, buy him out and run him off. How anyone is supposed to brick it from threats from a fat old man with heart condition is beyond me. Kim in mare mode is more scary. & Phil & lexi is just odd, he's only got her to entice sharon to jump in the sack with him.
Agreed 100%
Hound of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:34
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

I think he will have redemption from the heather stuff in her anniversary week he seems to be on the brink of a breakdown
monalisa62003 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:41
Hound of Love
Forum Member

I think he will have redemption from the heather stuff in her anniversary week he seems to be on the brink of a breakdown
Redemption for Philth?

Amy is more likely to speak before that ever happens
Hound of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:44
Stupid_Head
Forum Member

Redemption for Philth?

Exactly.

Nothing ever comes back on Phil, he can do whatever he likes and get away with it.

I prefer characters to get their comeuppance - doesn't mean he has to leave the show but walking around like Walford's God for 20 years is just too much.
Stupid_Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 14:45
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

Redemption for Philth?

Yeah did you not see how weird that scene was friday it was like he had a ready made family. He'll obviously lose lexi and it would be a joke if he got sharon this way imo
Old 17-02-2013, 14:46
Stupid_Head
Forum Member

Yeah did you not see how weird that scene was friday it was like he had a ready made family. He'll obviously lose lexi and it would be a joke if he got sharon this way imo
The thing is though, Sharon is not working with any of the newer characters she only works in Phil's world unfortunately so I doubt this baby snatching episode of his will put her off, the producers will be desperate to make her work one way or another so will just stick to what they know.
Old 17-02-2013, 14:48
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

The thing is though, Sharon is not working with any of the newer characters she only works in Phil's world unfortunately so I doubt this baby snatching episode of his will put her off, the producers will be desperate to make her work one way or another so will just stick to what they know.
Im convinced when he looses lexi it will tie in with heathers anniversary week im sure they will be together post april but i cant see him giving up lexi for her its not been done very natural
Old 17-02-2013, 14:49
Stupid_Head
Forum Member

Im convinced when he looses lexi it will tie in with heathers anniversary week im sure they will be together post april but i cant see him giving up lexi for her its not been done very natural
Is anything on EE done naturally these days?
Old 17-02-2013, 14:51
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

Is anything on EE done naturally these days?
Poppy/fatboy, kat/michael, ian/denise
Old 17-02-2013, 14:53
Stupid_Head
Forum Member

Poppy/fatboy, kat/michael, ian/denise
Kat/Michael? LOL do me a favour.

The others I suppose but they aren't exactly setting the screen alight. I just wouldn't hold out any hope about Phil's 'redemption' it never sticks. Look at Kat's so called redemption storyline, she is just playing the victim.
Old 17-02-2013, 14:54
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

Kat/Michael? LOL do me a favour.

The others I suppose but they aren't exactly setting the screen alight. I just wouldn't hold out any hope about Phil's 'redemption' it never sticks.
Its still natural and not manipulated. Phil has manipulated every single thing ive never seen someone have to manipulate something so much to get what they want. If he and sharon had such strong feelings for each other there would be no need for this. They would get together naturally
Old 17-02-2013, 15:04
Filiman
Forum Member

The Heather stuff is dead and buried Mona. There will be NO follow up to at all - I guarantee.
Filiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 15:55
T.K. Mazin
Forum Member

Redemption for Philth? Lmao . If you've watched EE for long enough, you'll know that will never happen. There's more chance of pigs flying if you ask me .
T.K. Mazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 16:17
benbenalen
Forum Member

You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?

I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.
I want Phil to start showing the real him, deep deep deep deep deep deeep deeeep deeeeeeep down inside, bring out his feelings,
benbenalen is offline   Reply With Quote