Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Series 7 - Part 2 (Episode Titles)???

Old 20-02-2013, 03:28
Ryan_Abbott1
Forum Member

Anyone have any ideas of when you think the episode titles will be confirmed and released?

I'm hoping that it will soon.
Ryan_Abbott1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:42
Abomination
Forum Member

Probably just as the series is about to debut at the end of March I imagine... they're keeping things as tight-lipped as possible. That said, there are plenty of rumours and likely titles going around for the episodes...

Spoiler

Abomination is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 03:44
Ryan_Abbott1
Forum Member

Probably just as the series is about to debut at the end of March I imagine... they're keeping things as tight-lipped as possible. That said, there are plenty of rumours and likely titles going around for the episodes...

Spoiler

I've seen this before haha but cheers. I hope it won't be that long haha. I thought 'Phantom of the Hex' was supposed to be the first episode though.
Ryan_Abbott1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 03:48
Abomination
Forum Member

I've seen this before haha but cheers. I hope it won't be that long haha. I thought 'Phantom of the Hex' was supposed to be the first episode though.
Going by sources other than DS that are a bit more Who-knowledgeable, Phantom of the Hex has always been fourth in line.

Spoiler
Old 20-02-2013, 12:27
Shawn_Lunn
Forum Member

Spoiler

Spoiler
Shawn_Lunn is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 13:37
Abomination
Forum Member

Spoiler
I've heard that rumour going around about the title, and it wouldn't surprise me either. Then again, there were surefire rumours about the title of the Series 6 finale, and nobody had anticipated 'The Wedding of River Song'
Old 20-02-2013, 23:59
Jeremy_Clark
Forum Member

I think that the Daleks might be in the season final.
Jeremy_Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 01:51
Corwin
Forum Member

Spoiler

Moffat just gave the title for 7.10 in an interview so we can class that as confirmed as well I guess.
Corwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 02:09
Abomination
Forum Member

I think that the Daleks might be in the season final.
Spoiler

Moffat just gave the title for 7.10 in an interview so we can class that as confirmed as well I guess.
A shame, as that was the one title I probably wasn't fond of. It sounds a bit overly dramatic, akin to a particular Christmas special I wasn't fond of Still, it's just a title
Old 21-02-2013, 09:34
Batmannequin
Forum Member

With regards to the rumoured finale title mentioned here, I'd be surprised if that WASN'T what the finale is called. If it's not, then it's certainly the Moffiest title we've never had.

Also, once again I am laying down my prediction that the anniversary episode will be called "Doctor Who?"
Batmannequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:28
Nuallain
Forum Member

Just a note on the title of Neil Gaiman's episode. Though previously officially confirmed, Gaiman has now de-confirmed it (to coin a phrase).

Basically, he's said on his blog that he thought of a better title in the last couple of weeks and has now changed it.
Nuallain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39
HandsomeBB
Forum Member

In the Xmas DWM Production Notes, Moffat says of the finale title
Still shooting. And oh, this is a good title, I think. One that will thrill you a bit, and worry you more.
Yes I think you'll be just a tiny bit worried where we might be going with this one.
Reading between the lines and cryptics in the article, I'd say the title is ..."The End of the Line."
HandsomeBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:53
Palmerwho
Forum Member

In the Xmas DWM Production Notes, Moffat says of the finale title

Reading between the lines and cryptics in the article, I'd say the title is ..."The End of the Line."
Not "The Woman Who Died Twice", "The Fields Of Trenzalore" or "Doctor Who?" then?
Palmerwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:58
HandsomeBB
Forum Member

Not "The Woman Who Died Twice", "The Fields Of Trenzalore" or "Doctor Who?" then?
LOL
HandsomeBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:59
SpringheelJack
Forum Member

"The Last Ever Adventure Of The Doctor Ever"?
SpringheelJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:21
Whovian1109
Forum Member

What about: The Death of River Song?

No spoilers because I've just made that up off the top of my head
Whovian1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 17:45
Sara_Peplow
Forum Member

If he doesn't want us to guess he shouldn't give episodes titles which give you a clue. Still looking forward to 7.2.
Sara_Peplow is offline   Reply With Quote