Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Another nutter writing for DM...Katie Hopkins

Old 08-03-2013, 08:41
mizhog
Forum Member

so he collapsed hmmm convenient...pr me thinks anyone else?
mizhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:11
decobelle
Forum Member

Can't understand why he's so tired...he is young and his career has only just started! Other acts, much older than him, Pink and Take That for example, do really gruelling and physical tours but don't end up in hospital after 3 nights. I just don't think he can be arsed
decobelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:24
downtonfan
Forum Member

PR stunt. If he had breathing problems he'd have been hooked up to a drip. He just posed with a hospital gown around his lower waist. Loser.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:24
Hollywood183
Forum Member

I thought that this morning when I saw it on the news.
He was well enough to "tweet" from his hospital bed though, half dressed, looking in fine fettle, with headphones on. Sending some "big loves to ma fantastic fans in the world innit" or some other shyte.
Hollywood183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:32
MysteriousOz
Forum Member

The pic was enough to scream pr stunt, not buying it! Lets be honest noone but his people will ever know. It has gone to his head though , his ego must be exploding!!
MysteriousOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:37
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

It's threads like this that make me love the Showbiz forum
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:38
i4u
Forum Member

Justin Bieber extremely late for a performance, boos ringing round the stadium, nothing said from him or his team for more than 12 hours.

Last night the Bieber said to be unwell and sympathy abounds and his fans get reward almost immediately with a tweet.

The clear message being I will refuse to acknowledge you if you don't say what I want to hear.

Let's hope this groping of a 14 year old doesn't come back and bite him in the bum in 20 years time.
i4u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:46
grumpyscot
Forum Member

Let's hope this groping of a 14 year old doesn't come back and bite him in the bum in 20 years time.
Do we have to wait 20 years? Can we not start biting him now?
grumpyscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:07
konebyvax
Forum Member

Justin Bieber extremely late for a performance, boos ringing round the stadium, nothing said from him or his team for more than 12 hours.

Last night the Bieber said to be unwell and sympathy abounds and his fans get reward almost immediately with a tweet.

The clear message being I will refuse to acknowledge you if you don't say what I want to hear.

Tame compared to this one.
konebyvax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:08
nobabydaddy
Forum Member

Poor Justin. Hope he gets better soon.
nobabydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:57
Dave3622
Forum Member

So the guy's a pervert as well as a delusional moron. I hope he gets sued for this when the girl grows up, after all that seems to be the trend these days, to sue celebrities.
Dave3622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:59
Goaty
Forum Member

And very strangest that poor girl got bullied and treats on Twitters cos of that?
Goaty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:59
MsBehaviour
Forum Member

Poor Justin. Hope he gets better soon.
Surely you mean 'Hope his ability to provide a professional tour gets better soon,'
MsBehaviour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:13
DANCE OF DEATH

To me it has PR Stunt all over it, but then I think Bieber is a right C U Next Tuesday and I seem to be proved right.
DANCE OF DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:23
Jason100
Forum Member

To me it has PR Stunt all over it, but then I think Bieber is a right C U Next Tuesday and I seem to be proved right.
I had to read that twice before i knew what it was!
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:36
CatsRule
Forum Member

Hes done a Paula Hamilton, on Big Brother
CatsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:16
Slojo
Forum Member

Can't understand why he's so tired...he is young and his career has only just started! Other acts, much older than him, Pink and Take That for example, do really gruelling and physical tours but don't end up in hospital after 3 nights. I just don't think he can be arsed
Can stand the guy but from bit's i've seen he seems to do the gigs and then go out clubbing half the night.

Act's like Pink, Take That, madonna, gaga etc do much longer shows but take their work seriously and pace themselves by resting after gigs and only go out on their days off

Doesn't matter what age you are you can only burn the candle at both ends for so long
Slojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:34
bryemycaz
Forum Member

Indeed the original line up of Status Quo are doing some gigs at the moment. The Bassist Alan Lancaster has some mobiltiy problems now. He has to have the Plectrum taped to his thumb to be able to play the bass. He also a bit unsteady on his right leg. However he is getting up there playing Bass and singing. Not letting his disabilty stop him.

Thats a performer in my eyes, not a jumped up stupid boy whos thowing his toys out of the pram and faking illness to get attention after a telling off.
bryemycaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:57
garyessex
Forum Member

According to his Twitter following he was busy racing around the hospital in a wheelchair at 4am... Clearly very ill and not just a ploy
garyessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:04
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Put 'tired' in inverted commas imo.

There, I did it for you.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:29
ArtyAttack
Forum Member

According to his Twitter following he was busy racing around the hospital in a wheelchair at 4am... Clearly very ill and not just a ploy
The picture he tweeted confirms it as being a PR stunt imo. Just makes sure he shows enough of his torso and underwear to get the young ones excited - all so cynical.
ArtyAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:45
haphash
Forum Member

Justin should start taking some tips from Madonna. There's a woman In her fifties still doing gruelling extensive tours. What a talentless crybaby he appears to be. As for the walking around London with a gasmask on stunt

Let's hope he does us all a favour and disappears up his own posterior very soon.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:48
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

I've just heard about it and it screams PR stunt, playing the sympathy card after appearing 2 hours late a couple of nights ago.

At this rate he could lose many fans because they will see him for what he really is....
Mr Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 13:57
Delboy219
Forum Member

At this rate he could lose many fans because they will see him for what he really is....
A smug, horrible, lazy, unkind, little scrote?
Delboy219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 14:08
Osusana
Forum Member

Indeed the original line up of Status Quo are doing some gigs at the moment. The Bassist Alan Lancaster has some mobiltiy problems now. He has to have the Plectrum taped to his thumb to be able to play the bass. He also a bit unsteady on his right leg. However he is getting up there playing Bass and singing. Not letting his disabilty stop him.

Thats a performer in my eyes, not a jumped up stupid boy whos thowing his toys out of the pram and faking illness to get attention after a telling off.
Not to mention trying to be a white(?) Michael Jackson with his white robe like tops and trousers with 'gloves' on.
I would have thought his PR would not want such a direct impersonation!
Osusana is offline   Reply With Quote