Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Cheryl Cole's new tattoo is a cry for help

Old 22-02-2013, 22:49
granted08
Forum Member

Yeah, like you wouldn't.
Tweedy's orange, hard-faced, and covered in Tweedy tramp stamps. Who would?
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-02-2013, 23:16
mary patricia
Forum Member

I thought she looked pregnant too, and you're right about the unflattering pics, but then, it is the Fail we're talking about
She's certainly not fat but she's certainly putting weight on. I agree she looks healthier...

...but the little tummy she has looks a wee bit like she's in the early stages of pregnancy. Just putting it out there...!

Yeah the tattoo is horrendous though. No idea what she was thinking.

EDIT beaten to it
I wondered the same to be honest. Her shape looks different... but then it may just be the angle of the pictures.

The tour looks great though. The SOTU opener looks cool.
It's a shame all of the focus is on her tattoo though. I wish there were more pics of the others...
How long is the Girls Aloud tour? If it isn't just the DM posting the worst possible photo's and she is pregnant, it'll get harder to hide.
mary patricia is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 23:21
Mr Dangerous
Inactive Member

She's a nice looking girl but she has ruined her body with those tattoo's and as for the roses, WAYYYY over the top..
Mr Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 23:23
zx50
Forum Member

I find that a bit out of place. It doesn't look right. Not because she doesn't suit tattoos, she does. That one's very extreme.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 00:14
Bungitin
Forum Member

I'm putting Chezza on probation.
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 00:59
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

People really are such utter snobs about tattoos *sigh*
If it was on anyone else, it would be an entirely different scenario. Instead it's a "cry for help", "defacing her body" and many other massive over exaggerations ..
JasonWatkins is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 01:22
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

If it was on anyone else, it would be an entirely different scenario. Instead it's a "cry for help", "defacing her body" and many other massive over exaggerations ..

That does appear to be the case, just looked on the Daily Mail and there are nearly 2 thousand comments about the tattoo Considering there are people who state that Cheryl is 'over', they don't half go to the trouble of commenting about her

Have to say, I'm not a fan of CC's tattoo, it is ugly -- but I'd rather look at that rather than Posh Spice's eternal scowl or the Kardashian bint's ever growing baby bump. Every time I look at the Daily Mail's website, there is an article(s) about them
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 01:40
Megan_Hudson
Forum Member

Whether the tattoo is permanent or fake, I think it's a selfish move on her part to unveil it on the opening night of the tour when she knows it will be turned into a story.

But I suppose she doesn't care as long as the limelight is on her.
They have a tour to sell tickets for, she is only doing her job.
Megan_Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 06:46
wordfromthewise
Forum Member

By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....Why put so called 'art' on your body....especially where you can't see it?
I continue to think people with tattoos do have issues and haven't really thought things through when they decide to permanently disfigure their bodies on a whim with meaningless and often highly unoriginal etchings,names of their children,significant dates etc......What is the point?Dumb and chavvy .....no self respect or self worth.
wordfromthewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 07:53
ijay
Forum Member

She is a stunning woman n it's her body get over it!
ijay is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 07:54
ijay
Forum Member

They have a tour to sell tickets for, she is only doing her job.
Agreed!
ijay is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 08:03
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

That does appear to be the case, just looked on the Daily Mail and there are nearly 2 thousand comments about the tattoo Considering there are people who state that Cheryl is 'over', they don't half go to the trouble of commenting about her
Well indeed. It's the "pile on" mentality that always bemuses me.

By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....
Or maybe it's just a tattoo ?

I continue to think people with tattoos do have issues and haven't really thought things through when they decide to permanently disfigure their bodies on a whim with meaningless and often highly unoriginal etchings,names of their children,significant dates etc......What is the point?Dumb and chavvy .....no self respect or self worth.
It's clear you don't like tattoos in general, so that's fine. I won't attempt to convince you otherwise, but to claim people who have tattoos have "issues" is horribly smug IMO.
Old 23-02-2013, 08:47
dirty dingus
Forum Member

I've got tattoos so nowt to do about disliking them or the lass but I don't like this. I think this one is far too big and busy, wasn't it a cover-up job? hence why it being so fully coloured. The actual artwork looks a high standard but unfortunately it looks like an off cut of wallpaper from a chinese take away.
dirty dingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 09:00
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

I've got tattoos so nowt to do about disliking them or the lass but I don't like this. I think this one is far too big and busy, wasn't it a cover-up job? hence why it being so fully coloured. The actual artwork looks a high standard but unfortunately it looks like an off cut of wallpaper from a chinese take away.
Just had another look at the DM piece and it clearly is a cover-up .. you can see the original tat here, and the beginnings of the outline of the new one over the top.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...06_619x371.jpg
Old 23-02-2013, 09:33
MiltonBlake
Forum Member

By any standards Cole's tattoo is a weird 'statement' .....Why put so called 'art' on your body....especially where you can't see it?
Hello

Good post.

The article explicitly mentions Cole's issue to be one of addiction.

She hopes for a brave day so she can cover her back entire.

Fan enabled addiction.

Perhaps the uglification is a method of shielding herself from scrutiny.

Yes, initially we absorb the news of her latest inky mark but in doing so, she disappears from view.
MiltonBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 10:52
Semierotic
Forum Member

Tattoos as a concept are fine - she just got a terrible one.
Semierotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 11:07
PaleHorse
Forum Member

Tweedy's orange, hard-faced, and covered in Tweedy tramp stamps. Who would?
You would.
PaleHorse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 11:15
Hit Em Up Style
Forum Member

It looks vile! its disgusting. A turn off imho.
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 11:18
Bungitin
Forum Member

Perhaps like me Chezza is stubborn.

I once had a shower at 4.00pm which upset upstairs neighbours as evidently it was their 'quiet time' and they moaned about it to everyone but me. To give them something real to complain about, I had my next shower at 5.30 in the morning.

Chezza might be doing things because she can.
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 14:43
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

i quite like it as tattoos go,
but whats its going to be like when she's old and wrinkly?

I have a tattoo myself and wish i hadnt got it, i feel common.
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 14:48
mysty211
Forum Member

I think it looks ok it's not that bad....

I really worry about the people who are saying Cheryl looks fat
If she was fat she wouldn't be wearing clothes that show her stomach off...
mysty211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 15:12
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

If we were regularly seeing her falling out of nightclubs, drunk out of her mind or high on drugs, then I'd agree that she may have issues.

Regarding self respect, I know a lot of very respectable, hard working, honest people who are covered in tattoos -- you just have a very self opiniated attitude towards them.
Old 23-02-2013, 15:12
granted08
Forum Member

There's rough. really rough, then there's tramp stamped Tweedy. The show off has no tattoo taste.
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 15:14
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

There's rough. really rough, then there's tramp stamped Tweedy. The show off has no tattoo taste.

Why don't you just ignore her?
Old 23-02-2013, 15:32
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

Why don't you just ignore her?
We can't have that - it's against the Showbiz forum T's & C's