Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Hahahahaha! :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    Doesn't look as painful as my bleeding ears felt when I heard their last single.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flying knickers, soft toys & flowers that I can understand...but shoes?!! Did I miss something here? Or are they the beginning of a new trend which I'm completely unaware of?

The silly bint should have aimed for his head with the 1st shoe before hitting Harry's crotch with the 2nd one...oh well. :D
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotland's proudest moment.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've suddenly got a new found of respect for the Scottish. I have heard of the Glaswegian Kiss, but this is a excellent new form of nutting. :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Flying knickers, soft toys & flowers that I can understand...but shoes?!! Did I miss something here? Or are they the beginning of a new trend which I'm completely unaware of?

The silly bint should have aimed for his head with the 1st shoe before hitting Harry's crotch with the 2nd one...oh well. :D

:confused: Why would she aim for his head? Nothing up there.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the closest any of those thousands of fans are getting to Harry's crotch.

The scottish news was live from outside the venue at one point. All the 1D boys entered the venue and waved...except Harry, and the reporter was trying to get the fans to bitch about him. Also, there was this one woman who looked too old to be there, and her reason for liking 1D was "cos they're....cute." :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Boring boring boring. Secret 1d fans having another go making out they hate them. When its clear you love them else you would keep talking about them.!!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    Boring boring boring. Secret 1d fans having another go making out they hate them. When its clear you love them else you would keep talking about them.!!

Not 'boring' enough to keep you from posting obviously.

I can't stand ID. Talentless little kids all of them. I look forward to the day when it'll be a case of 'ID? Who?'

*From a 50 something granny who has no reason to be a fan*
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With all due respect, why would a fan pretend to hate them?

At the same time, I do think that these people who dislike them yet feel compelled to follow news stories about them are just looking for something to gloat about.

I neither like or dislike them, I'm indifferent.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect, why would a fan pretend to hate them?

Precisely. Not a very well thought out argument really. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is true. I cried so much last night cos i couldn't be at the show. *sigh* :cry:

They are like, sooo amazing. I even got rid of all my Beatles, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Zappa, Philip Glass, Miles Davis and Bowie albums, because i have no need for them anymore. It's all about 1D. They are amazing artists! They can even walk and sing at the same time! Plus, millions of kids adore them. Clearly that means they are the best thing that ever hit planet earth.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_jVO_MIxU

But replay this vid again, you will see on closer inspection, it looks like Harry had his stomach hit by a shoe, not his crotch as stated by the media. No wonder he 'acted up' in front of his adoring fans, hoping to muster sympathy or more attention for himself this way.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent, should have been a grenade though :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Excellent, should have been a grenade though :p

Panic in Glasgow, as 10,000 slip around in teen superstar blood! :p
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure Nick Grimshaw is on his way there to kiss it better.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_jVO_MIxU

But replay this vid again, you will see on closer inspection, it looks like Harry had his stomach hit by a shoe, not his crotch as stated by the media. No wonder he 'acted up' in front of his adoring fans, hoping to muster sympathy or more attention for himself this way.

Don't care where it hit but I bet it was bloody painful! As a kid I was smacked witha shoe (not abuse just how my parent's generation kept us in line!) and it bloody hurt and that wasn't flyingso dread to thinkhow much that hurt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    There is a god!!
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't have hurt
    His balls have yet to drop
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    This is true. I cried so much last night cos i couldn't be at the show. *sigh* :cry:

They are like, sooo amazing. I even got rid of all my Beatles, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Zappa, Philip Glass, Miles Davis and Bowie albums, because i have no need for them anymore. It's all about 1D. They are amazing artists! They can even walk and sing at the same time! Plus, millions of kids adore them. Clearly that means they are the best thing that ever hit planet earth.

OMG u h8r. u r just sooooooo jellus becoz harry is fit and u r just a geek innit. hoo carez about a load of old grandad bands :yawn:

(Is that a good enough impression? ) ;)
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the pics posted on sky...had to check out the video on YouTube, it was rude not to....lol
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    I'm sure Nick Grimshaw is on his way there to kiss it better.

:D:D:D
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching it over and over again. Love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Where was Taylor Swift at the time of the concert :D