Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Weirdest Film Ever?

Old 07-03-2013, 21:41
Grabid Rannies
Forum Member

Little Otik: A couple unable to have children decide to treat a tree stump like a baby. It comes to life and grows and starts killing people.
Alternatively you could go for 'From Hell It Came', an awesome(ly awful) 1957 sci-fi flick about some scientists (portrayed by actors of the calibre of children) who do not treat seriously an islands' native population fear of a curse resulting in a tree stump ('Tobonga - Monster of Revenge') coming to life and starting to kill people.

Bear witness, if you dare...
Grabid Rannies is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-03-2013, 21:55
Lily_M
Forum Member

How about that human centipede one that came out a couple of years ago? I didn't see it, the trailer was enough to convince me that it wasn't for me.
Lily_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 18:15
Justonecornetto
Forum Member

Anything by David Lynch tends to be weird and Eraserhead is certainly the weirdest of all. However I have recently started watching some films by Werner Herzog who was a big influence on Lynch and his films are definitely in the weird catergory.
The last one I watched was 'Even Dwarfs Started Small' about a group of dwarfs in some sort of institution who rebel against the management, also dwarfs, and start causing all sorts of mayhem.
Justonecornetto is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote