Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Old 08-11-2013, 10:19
millysshaw
Forum Member

I noticed that Kevin did not have a Appreciation thread of his own. I know he has one with Susanna. Not started a thread for years, thought this was a good time to start again.
millysshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:13
TheAuburnEnigma
Forum Member

Can't believe he didn't already have one to be honest. I love Kevin, he might overdance sometimes with Susanna but he's a good choreographer and I always look for him in the pro dances.
TheAuburnEnigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:08
Poppysinbloom

Hooray, a place to celebrate Kevin! I really like him and did from the very beginning. He is fresh faced, enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying the experience without expectations or cynicism. I hope he stays as a pro dancer for a good few more series.
Poppysinbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 13:06
TheAuburnEnigma
Forum Member

Hooray, a place to celebrate Kevin! I really like him and did from the very beginning. He is fresh faced, enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying the experience without expectations or cynicism. I hope he stays as a pro dancer for a good few more series.
Indeed, he's quite cute in a bit of a strange way lol I'd quite like to see him with someone like Rachel (or the female version of Patrick) maybe, someone a bit quieter to see how he'd do with them.
Old 08-11-2013, 13:10
Poppysinbloom

Indeed, he's quite cute in a bit of a strange way lol I'd quite like to see him with someone like Rachel (or the female version of Patrick) maybe, someone a bit quieter to see how he'd do with them.
It's a bit strange because he's not typically handsome and yet his face has something that pulls a person in. Or pulls me in anyway. He's got a lovely smile and is beguiling even though he seems without guile. I think he's quite gentle so a more introverted partner would be an interesting match although that's not the sort he's picked for his fiancee.
Old 08-11-2013, 13:44
TheAuburnEnigma
Forum Member

It's a bit strange because he's not typically handsome and yet his face has something that pulls a person in. Or pulls me in anyway. He's got a lovely smile and is beguiling even though he seems without guile. I think he's quite gentle so a more introverted partner would be an interesting match although that's not the sort he's picked for his fiancee.
Hehe Karen is basically Susanna in another form Yeah there's something about him that is very interesting, it's kind of like how I find Cillian Murphy really attractive when he's not the stereotypically handsome actor.

I almost hope that Kevin wins this year!
Old 08-11-2013, 13:55
Pashulty
Forum Member

Hello!!! There was already a thread for him... Would one of you like to ask the mods to join the threads?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1877920

Kev is not handsome but very cute... in a boy next door sort of way.... a cheeky monkeh!!!
Like him very much
Pashulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 14:06
Poppysinbloom

Hehe Karen is basically Susanna in another form Yeah there's something about him that is very interesting, it's kind of like how I find Cillian Murphy really attractive when he's not the stereotypically handsome actor.

I almost hope that Kevin wins this year
!
Agreed. Although Cillian Murphy isn't to my taste. Not sure who would be my equivalent.

It would be great if Kevin won. I dream it but I doubt it.
Old 08-11-2013, 14:37
millysshaw
Forum Member

Hello!!! There was already a thread for him... Would one of you like to ask the mods to join the threads?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1877920:

Kev is not handsome but very cute... in a boy next door sort of way.... a cheeky monkeh!!!
Like him very much
Did not realize that there was already a thread for him. Whoops.

Kevin makes me smile, as poppy says there is something about him that draws you to him. He is cute.
Old 08-11-2013, 16:46
westlifefan123
Forum Member

I'm a huge fan of Kevin and his choreography on Strictly - I'm so glad that he has joined Strictly this year - I love his fresh energy on the show and Karen & Kevin are one HOT pro dancer couple - they look so amazing together!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Hayley
westlifefan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 15:24
Poppysinbloom

A photo of Kevin that shows off the unusual colour of his eyes, which are rather nice ...

http://www.worlddancemanagement.com/...llery/?pid=273
Old 11-11-2013, 21:21
millysshaw
Forum Member

A photo of Kevin that shows off the unusual colour of his eyes, which are rather nice ...

http://www.worlddancemanagement.com/...llery/?pid=273
Lovely photo, gorgeous eyes. Thanks Poppy,
Old 12-11-2013, 09:53
HeidiB
Forum Member

I think Kevin is a fantastic dancer and teacher. He is very amusing. I can't imagine any other male dancers kit themselves out as Kevin's werewolf! I think they are too careful of their image.
HeidiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 10:00
ballroomsponge
Forum Member

Now that was a Paso Doble!! Overdancing? NO….just dancing to his best. An iconic Strictly dance.
Looked just like Scott from STRICTLY BALLROOM.
ballroomsponge is offline   Reply With Quote