Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Ray Winstone threatens to quit Britain.....

Old 24-03-2013, 10:42
Jo March
Forum Member

Has he gone yet?
Jo March is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-03-2013, 12:35
loracan
Forum Member

Has he gone yet?
I'm not sure I'd notice if he had.
loracan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 12:40
sheila blige
Forum Member

Your attitude stinks do you know that?
I wasn't aware that on DS we had to LOVE everyone. Unless you are Phil Collins himself or have an extremely thin skin by-proxy for him - then I don't see how that could have offended anyone.

You really mustn't get so upset by comments on a forum. If you get upset so easily at stuff on a message board - you're not really prepared for the harsh lessons of real life.

By for now Phil!
sheila blige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 12:55
scone
Forum Member

I wasn't aware that on DS we had to LOVE everyone. Unless you are Phil Collins himself or have an extremely thin skin by-proxy for him - then I don't see how that could have offended anyone.

You really mustn't get so upset by comments on a forum. If you get upset so easily at stuff on a message board - you're not really prepared for the harsh lessons of real life.

By for now Phil!
Who said I'm upset about Phil Collins, it's how you are speaking to other members which caused me to comment and FYI the word is "bye" not "by"
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 12:57
Ian Aberdon
Forum Member

What are the odds that he returns in less than a year?
Ian Aberdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 13:03
sheila blige
Forum Member

Who said I'm upset about Phil Collins, it's how you are speaking to other members which caused me to comment and FYI the word is "bye" not "by"
Point taken Scone - BUT! The guy who pointed out the Guardian article singled out MY post only - irrespective of the fact that lots of others had posted as though PC's 'alleged' words were gospel - when everyone knows that papers (even the broadsheets on occasion) can twist stuff. His post to me I felt was very patronising and he came off as some sort of old schoolmaster with a naughty child - so NO - I didn't mind my post in response being a bit 'arsey'.

I think you'll find that I very seldom insult people on other boards (unless they've really riled me personally). I certainly wouldn't get my knickers in a twist on behalf of someone else.

BTW and FYI - the 'by' was a typo as was typing rather too fast - I found your remark rather hurtful!!!!!!!

(It didn't really i just put that in for effect)
Old 24-03-2013, 13:09
scone
Forum Member

Point taken Scone - BUT! The guy who pointed out the Guardian article singled out MY post only - irrespective of the fact that lots of others had posted as though PC's 'alleged' words were gospel - when everyone knows that papers (even the broadsheets on occasion) can twist stuff. His post to me I felt was very patronising and he came off as some sort of old schoolmaster with a naughty child - so NO - I didn't mind my post in response being a bit 'arsey'.

I think you'll find that I very seldom insult people on other boards (unless they've really riled me personally). I certainly wouldn't get my knickers in a twist on behalf of someone else.

BTW and FYI - the 'by' was a typo as was typing rather too fast - I found your remark rather hurtful!!!!!!!

(It didn't really i just put that in for effect)
Hahahaha ok, your attitude doesn't stink, great reply
Old 24-03-2013, 13:12
sheila blige
Forum Member

Hahahaha ok, your attitude doesn't stink, great reply
No hard feelings then? I hate arguing with people - unless they really don't get that I'm always right!
Old 24-03-2013, 13:15
scone
Forum Member

No hard feelings then? I hate arguing with people - unless they really don't get that I'm always right!
No hard feelings whatsoever