Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

People need to back off Justin Bieber!

Old 12-03-2013, 17:44
Betty Britain

I've watched the videos .. And there is no proof it's paps shouting that abuse to him.. As the general public are also in the crowd when he enters and leaves a building .. It could be anyone.. Whoever shouts such vile things should be ashamed of themselves.. But that does not excuse his behaviour recently. I personally think he is cracking under the pressure and needs a break. But those around him don't care what happens to him as long as they make their money.. His family should step in and help him..before it's to late
Betty Britain is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-03-2013, 17:49
whatever54
Forum Member

exactly. Thats all im saying. Maybe he is a spoilt brat, maybe he isnt, none of us know, but im sorry being late on stage is no way an excuse to wish someone dead, call their family names ect, obviousltly every other poster on here have some messed up morals going on.
tbh if you look through the negative Bieber threads on here I don't think you'll find anybody wishing him death (or very few and far between). This isn't twitter

btw Justin can we have a retweet for Georgebarnes, he's earned it
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 17:49
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

I've watched the videos .. And there is no proof it's paps shouting that abuse to him.. As the general public are also in the crowd when he enters and leaves a building .. It could be anyone.. Whoever shouts such vile things should be ashamed of themselves.. But that does not excuse his behaviour recently. I personally think he is cracking under the pressure and needs a break. But those around him don't care what happens to him as long as they make their money.. His family should step in and help him..before it's to late
Exactly so why so much hate on him. Im not a fan i can assure you, i just cannot for the life of me imagine having to put up with that and people, with no morals that have replied think its funny and acceptable for people who dont know him and the paps to say things like that like the death wishes and jibes at his family.

Those arent in that video go to tmz im trying to find it again ill post a link when i do but even the video where he shouts at the pap, when he apparently "pushes" him he gets in the car and the pap goes absolutely mad shouting abuse at him hence why he got back out of the car and so would i? It was in the video i see on facebook anyway..

No maybe he shouldnt have pushed him but he didnt get knocked down and with all do respect none of us were there to even judge the situation.
georgebarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 17:51
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

tbh if you look through the negative Bieber threads on here I don't think you'll find anybody wishing him death (or very few and far between). This isn't twitter

btw Justin can we have a retweet for Georgebarnes, he's earned it
see what i mean, i actually feel sick, do you actually think its ok to wish someone death?

I dont even think i can reply to people like this vile
Old 12-03-2013, 17:54
Sky_Fire
Forum Member

Why do you care so much as to start a thread defending him. Are you OK? I don't see him on DS defending you. Chill out George.
Sky_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 17:55
IvanIV
Forum Member

see what i mean, i actually feel sick, do you actually think its ok to wish someone death?

I don't think anybody wished him dead here, so in a way it's pointless to keep getting upset over it here. What you get here is he's a spoiled brat kind of negativity.
IvanIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 17:55
whatever54
Forum Member

No I don't and again no I don't. That is why I do not go around wishing death on people

what me vile for joking about Bieber giving you a re-tweet
Old 12-03-2013, 17:59
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

Why do you care so much as to start a thread defending him. Are you OK? I don't see him on DS defending you. Chill out George.
funny .. jesus, ok so do you say this to people starting hate threads about him?

Its not just him either, some of the things said about various other celebs on here people dont even know is vile too.
Old 12-03-2013, 18:00
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

No I don't and again no I don't. That is why I do not go around wishing death on people

what me vile for joking about Bieber giving you a re-tweet
haha no i didnt mean you
Old 12-03-2013, 18:04
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

Im a nice person. The reason im defending him is that no human, not just him should put up with death threats and all the disgusting vile name calling that celebrities put up with. The reason the thread is about him is because obvioustly of the amount of press he had this week, and again because someone at worked showed me a video of the paps wishing him death and being awful about his family. It makes me feel sick, im just that kind of person, i put myself in other peoples shoes and im sorry id probably top myself.

Just checked out the "hate" threads and im even more disgusted, its vile im sorry but it is. Theres no morals involved just pure evil and it just does not matter weather its a celeb or not, no one should have to hear and read things like that about themselves.
Old 12-03-2013, 18:12
downtonfan
Forum Member

And you sure sound like one
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 18:14
Sky_Fire
Forum Member

IMO people that start threads purely to hate on an individual they don't even know are quite sad people but likewise you gotta have a word with yourself if your starting a thread to defend someone that doesn't have a clue who you are and probably never will. Also there are other words apart from vile.
Sky_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 18:14
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

And you sure sound like one
what havent i said that wasnt nice? Its not about being famous mate, i would defend a random person i didnt even know on the street had i heard people being so disgusting towards someone so please dont judge me because you dont know me and you wont ever find me mouthing off vile things about snyone celeb or not behind a kayboard, mama raised me better than that.
Old 12-03-2013, 18:16
whatever54
Forum Member

Im a nice person. The reason im defending him is that no human, not just him should put up with death threats and all the disgusting vile name calling that celebrities put up with.
*snip*

Jada Pinkett Smith has got his back
http://dlisted.com/2013/03/12/jada-p...ng-celebrities
Old 12-03-2013, 18:16
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

IMO people that start threads purely to hate on an individual they don't even know are quite sad people but likewise you gotta have a word with yourself if your starting a thread to defend someone that doesn't have a clue who you are and probably never will. Also there are other words apart from vile.
well because one im bored at work, then theres the fact that there are no other words other then vile to describe some of the comments under his "hate" threads and finally because though it wont make a tiny bit of difference i still did, and would have no matter who it was.
Old 12-03-2013, 18:18
whatever54
Forum Member

well because one im bored at work, then theres the fact that there are no other words other then vile to describe some of the comments under his "hate" threads and finally because though it wont make a tiny bit of difference i still did, and would have no matter who it was.
I kind of want a job at your place, sounds well relaxed
Old 12-03-2013, 18:19
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

I kind of want a job at your place, sounds well relaxed
omfg im bored shitless i just sit here lol roll on summer
Old 12-03-2013, 18:22
whatever54
Forum Member

how am i though? Its a positive thread about how people shouldnt be so damn horrible, you comment on it so you must care right? Im not giving you jit and i never wished death upon you though if people are gonna wish death on another human being then...

Im fine lol
blimey make your mind up Barnsey
Old 12-03-2013, 18:24
georgebarnes
Inactive Member

blimey make your mind up Barnsey
well it is and if i had my way then people wouldnt be so horrible just for the sake of it but this is DS.. full of keyboard warriors lol, probably jelous ones too. Your such a flirt babe haha
Old 12-03-2013, 18:43
The Prumeister
Forum Member

No we don't, it's simply far too much fun to bring the little shit down a peg or six.

SO much negativity.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 18:50
lexi22
Inactive Member

Ah yes, Jada the objective caring earth mother scientologist, pimping her kids like there's no tomorrow and then complaining when people find them obnoxious.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 18:54
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

I'm no Bieber fan, actually he annoys me. But these people jumping on the Hate Bieber bandwagon are just as annoying.

It's currently the cool thing to do, so the sheep will continue I guess.
SillyBillyGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:25
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

Turns out once something like this happens, he becomes a talking point again
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:40
downtonfan
Forum Member

Still following me? Nice.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:40
Super_Furry
Forum Member

I'd never heard of the bloke until last week.
In my eyes he's only famous for turning up 2 hours late on stage.
Based on everything I know, he seems like a bit of a c*nt.
Super_Furry is offline   Reply With Quote