Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Rihanna - Diamonds World Tour

Old 12-03-2013, 18:35
Scoobyh1
Forum Member

Hey guys!

So who is going to Rihannas new tour?

I am going to the London show and am really excited because I got Gold Circle Standing.

I need to ask a question, does anyone know how many people have Gold Circle tickets and how many they let into it? and what time do you think I should arrive to the venue if I already have Gold Circle because If I had normal Standing then I would be then first thing in the morning.

Thanks!

By the way, I am loving the setlist! Cannot believe she has finally performed Cold Case Love which is one of my favourite Rihanna songs ever! I'm glad she's still embracing Rated R because its by far her best album in my opinion.
Scoobyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-03-2013, 07:25
little-monster
Forum Member

I saw the opening night she did in Boston. It was epic. I don't wanna give too much away but Rihanna really is becoming one of the best performers around. It was the first time I have seen her live and it certaintly won't be the last.
little-monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 16:10
Scoobyh1
Forum Member

I saw the opening night she did in Boston. It was epic. I don't wanna give too much away but Rihanna really is becoming one of the best performers around. It was the first time I have seen her live and it certaintly won't be the last.
Wow do you live in Boston then? Or did you fly there from the UK?

I have seen Rihanna about 3 times before, so I'm not stranger to knowing how much of a good performer she is. I went to see her on her Last Girl On Earth Tour, V Festival and Loud Tour and she smashes it every time. Faultless performances.

Loud was definitely a highlight for me because I was at the front and so close to her. Cannot wait to go to the next tour in June. Gonna be epic!
Old 13-03-2013, 17:35
little-monster
Forum Member

I live in the UK but go to the US quite a lot. It was an early birthday present from my grandparents. She was absolutley faultless. I would go as far as saying it is up there with some of the best concerts I have been to alongside Madonna.
Old 06-05-2013, 20:13
Scoobyh1
Forum Member

Rihanna is coming to the UK soon!! cant wait to see her again! This looks like her best tour!
Old 06-05-2013, 22:24
MikePJB
Forum Member

I'm going. I have gold circle tix too. I'm still gonna arrive early as I want to be right at the front, like against the railings. I've been wondering how many people they let into to too.

I went to her last tour, so I'm hoping this one will be even better.
MikePJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2013, 10:45
Scoobyh1
Forum Member

Anyone else going to this tour that's coming up?

I'm really looking forward to seeing her perform Birthday Cake, Pour it up and Cold Case Love!
Old 22-05-2013, 12:20
little-monster
Forum Member

Rihanna has done a great job of including a few oldies, as well as still displaying her current album and the talk that talk album. I really hope it makes it to dvd by the end of the year or in the near future.