Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Which Singer Do You Think Is A Bit Thick/Stupid?

Old 14-03-2013, 20:28
Musick1
Forum Member

Can you think of any singer - solo or in a group that appears to be a little dumb.
We all have that one friend that's the stupid one (but you know what, we still love them).

With that in mind - can you think of any singer that is a little on the stupid side.

Here's mine : LEE RYAN from Blue.
I know its an old one but he always comes across as a right thicko!!!
Musick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 14-03-2013, 20:31
lovelife7292
Forum Member

Alexandra Burke
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 21:57
Mark-Anthony
Forum Member

Abs from five. Why does he to talk with that crap chav accent. Drives me insane.
Mark-Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 21:59
So 3008
Forum Member

Jamelia has the brain capacity of a nat.
So 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:13
Sky_Fire
Forum Member

Would be easier to ask which singers are intelligent tbh lol
Sky_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:15
zummigummi
Inactive Member

Kerry Katona.
zummigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:27
Makson
Forum Member

She's actually a very smart and articulate young woman. She's brilliant as a judge on The Voice.
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:39
paulbax
Forum Member

Seriously? She comes across very clever and clued in to me. Her demeanour even at 16 would put most 30 year olds to shame!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=767qzewHLfs
Don't get fun and playful mixed up with stupid.
paulbax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:39
zeze88
Forum Member

Can you think of any singer - solo or in a group that appears to be a little dumb.
We all have that one friend that's the stupid one (but you know what, we still love them).

With that in mind - can you think of any singer that is a little on the stupid side.

Here's mine : LEE RYAN from Blue.
I know its an old one but he always comes across as a right thicko!!!
I was just thinking about Lee when I saw title of the thread - he sounds really dumb sometimes

I think Justin Bieber definitely appears dumb - the way he doesn't know about Sistine chapel so he said sixteenth chapel... the host mocked him on the show, but he didn't even understand he made a mistake Not to mention he didn't know what German means

also, just read some of his famous quotes, I laughed so hard My favorite one is the first one:

ďEverytime Iím in a convertible and I get a headache, Iím like ĎUh-oh, JFK all over again.Ē

ďSometimes I fill two roles; like, Iím this singer guy and this hearthrob guy, too. But Iím still just a kid, really. Itís like Iím William Howard Taft, cuz he was a president and a Chief Justice, yo.Ē

ďLassie, she could, you know, just listen to a kid crying for help, and she could, you know, help them. Thatís what I think of when I see the girls crying in the audience. Iím up here helping them. Iím their Lassie.Ē

ďI feel like Iím like the Johnny Appleseed of pop music. I go from town to town and, like, plant my seeds of music and hope. Or just my seeds.Ē

ometimes I worship the Devil and I oppose Jesus and God and all they stand for. Whut. I guess that makes me the Antichrist, I donít know. Iím not about labels.

ďI feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just donít understand me.Ē
zeze88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:46
gav016

I think you rendered your point invalid when you misspelled 'gnat'.
gav016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:50
ashtray88
Forum Member

I was just thinking about Lee when I saw title of the thread - he sounds really dumb sometimes

I think Justin Bieber definitely appears dumb - the way he doesn't know about Sistine chapel so he said sixteenth chapel... the host mocked him on the show, but he didn't even understand he made a mistake Not to mention he didn't know what German means

also, just read some of his famous quotes, I laughed so hard My favorite one is the first one:

ďEverytime Iím in a convertible and I get a headache, Iím like ĎUh-oh, JFK all over again.Ē

ďSometimes I fill two roles; like, Iím this singer guy and this hearthrob guy, too. But Iím still just a kid, really. Itís like Iím William Howard Taft, cuz he was a president and a Chief Justice, yo.Ē

ďLassie, she could, you know, just listen to a kid crying for help, and she could, you know, help them. Thatís what I think of when I see the girls crying in the audience. Iím up here helping them. Iím their Lassie.Ē

ďI feel like Iím like the Johnny Appleseed of pop music. I go from town to town and, like, plant my seeds of music and hope. Or just my seeds.Ē

ometimes I worship the Devil and I oppose Jesus and God and all they stand for. Whut. I guess that makes me the Antichrist, I donít know. Iím not about labels.

ďI feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just donít understand me.Ē
I second Justin Bieber. Those quotes are hilarious. He's like the male version of Miss South Carolina.
ashtray88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 22:53
zeze88
Forum Member

I never followed Jamelia news so I don't know if she appears dumb or not. BUT, she came across that way few weeks ago on The Voice Of Ireland. One guy was singing is Spanish and she asked if that was Irish Even if you don't know Spanish, you could recognize it or at least mix it up with Italian - but with Irish
zeze88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 23:06
AdzPower
Forum Member

Bieber.
AdzPower is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 23:08
wise-up
Forum Member

Perrie from little mix is sometimes stupid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yltvuHpWRGM
wise-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 23:18
SexiRokStarr
Forum Member

Dappy
SexiRokStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 23:23
So 3008
Forum Member

She's actually a very smart and articulate young woman. She's brilliant as a judge on The Voice.
Well perhaps she should actually use some of those smarts when she appears on British TV, instead of acting like she has the IQ of a carrot.

I think you rendered your point invalid when you misspelled 'gnat'.
Oh you b*tch!
So 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 23:33
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

Dappy
Justin Bieber
cnbcwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:00
getty
Forum Member

Leona Lewis, she seems very nice but dim, it's just the impression I have of her and people telling me otherwise won't change it.
getty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:15
cfc86
Forum Member

The Saturdays especially Frankie and Mollie.
cfc86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:23
barbeler
Forum Member

Easy - Nicky Minaj. I also agree with most of the other suggestions, at least the ones I've heard of. Surely Peter Andre deserves a special place.
barbeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:30
tangsman
Forum Member

Sarah Harding
Britney Spears
Tulisa
tangsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:46
Dynopia
Forum Member

Rita Ora.
Dynopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 00:53
eugenespeed
Forum Member

I can't decide if anyone who enters X Factor is clever or stupid.

On one hand, they're taking the shortcut to stardom without having to bother with the usual hard work and original creativity that comes with being a musician, on the other hand, they're offering themselves as either comic relief on a television show or a manufactured puppet.
eugenespeed is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 01:50
rfonzo
Forum Member

Shabba Ranks for his comment on homosexuals on The Word.
rfonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 02:13
Alrightmate
Forum Member

I can't decide if anyone who enters X Factor is clever or stupid.

On one hand, they're taking the shortcut to stardom without having to bother with the usual hard work and original creativity that comes with being a musician, on the other hand, they're offering themselves as either comic relief on a television show or a manufactured puppet.
But they're not.
Most contestants who appear on The X Factor don't become stars.
The vast majority of stars don't appear on The X Factor.
The amount of acts who appear on The X Factor who become stars is minuscule compared the amount of stars who don't.
Alrightmate is offline   Reply With Quote