Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What do you think about the new Victoria's Secret angel Karlie Kloss?

Old 12-03-2013, 12:22
Buffy Anne
Forum Member

It's embarrassing. Not because he's an older gent but because I think it's seedy and desperate when anyone does it.

Is he determined to be seen as being more exciting than the character he plays so he goes on about who he's sleeping with? Then there's all the spirituality stuff too. He's insisting on This Morning (the first thing they talked about was sex, which what sparked this thread) he's not in a cult but it sounds a bit suss to me.

Strange man, imho.
Buffy Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:29
littlebooties

Very strange. Wreaks of 'look at me arent I interesting after all'. Reminds me of when folks with boring nice images come out and tell everyone they have taken drugs and try and up their cool factor. Jason Donovan and Katherine Jenkins spring to mind.
littlebooties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:35
whatever54
Forum Member

I saw an article earlier about him talking to a dog through a psychic or visa versa (didn't read it) but was a pleasant change to him banging on about sex
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 13:52
Sloopy
Forum Member

I think his life took a turn in a direction that he wasn't expecting when his wife died so suddenly.

I very much doubt he would have divulged so much about his personal dalliances and slightly unusual spiritual interests had his wife still been here. He'd have just been Mr Reliable Ken Barlow for the rest of his days. I think her loss must have plunged him into a bit of a crisis.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 17:08
cynet
Forum Member

Usually when a man talks non stop about sex it's because they are not getting any and Bill seems more interested in a furry animal with four legs now than the weather girl he was recently shagging.
cynet is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 22:49
Grabid Rannies
Forum Member

Like it or not, if sex in whatever shape or form has anything to do with why the likes of Roache can more than comfortably pass for 70 at 80 plus then I'll be having some of that please!
Grabid Rannies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 23:07
BBaddict212
Forum Member

Because he's a weirdo and to me personally is a creep.

He might be a soap legend but I for one will not miss Ken Barlow once he leaves Corrie!
BBaddict212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 10:46
Pinkster
Forum Member

I think his life took a turn in a direction that he wasn't expecting when his wife died so suddenly.

I very much doubt he would have divulged so much about his personal dalliances and slightly unusual spiritual interests had his wife still been here. He'd have just been Mr Reliable Ken Barlow for the rest of his days. I think her loss must have plunged him into a bit of a crisis.
Yes, that's the first thing that comes to my mind- the timing of his new 'playboy' persona does seem to coincide with the loss of his lovely wife. Poor guy.
Pinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 11:46
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

An extremely late male menopause?
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 18:42
louise1966
Forum Member

Usually when a man talks non stop about sex it's because they are not getting any and Bill seems more interested in a furry animal with four legs now than the weather girl he was recently shagging.
I concur but, I think in Bill's case, he is convinced all women of any age, have to be attracted to him. Just so he knows, that's not the case.
How embarrassing would it be if your dad told the entire country all about his sex life! So cringeworthy!
louise1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 19:07
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

His son Linus is a very odd man, and talking to dead pets seems to run in the family.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/odd/news...l-psychic.html

Anyone who's named after a cartoon character with a comfort blankie is bound to turn out strange!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ling-cult.html
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 19:44
Phoenix Lazarus
Forum Member

He was a lucky guy to get with that weather girl. I've liked her for ages, when seeing her on our local news.
Phoenix Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2013, 15:10
Alpo.
Inactive Member

it must be the hair that pulls all the birds...cracking head of her on the old fella.
Alpo. is offline   Reply With Quote